Becoming a Cowgirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled as he took of my little bell with a quick tug before I could do anything and placed the huge bell round my neck.

"That's stupid," I shouted, "my bell is much more lovely than this and I'm not going to wear it!"

"Then take it off and you don't have to" he said while smiling.

I thought about it for a while and felt too sad and finally said embarrassed "No it's ok I'll think I'll leave it"

Inside my head I was screaming why couldn't I take it off...it does like so lovely and big but...but I really will look like a cow.

Then Mr Woodley said "Let me measure you and you'll feel better," he said.

I nodded. Why was I agreeing to this I couldn't think properly, what was going to happen to me. He unrolled a measuring tape and pulled it round me, while he fussed around over the numbers I felt a warm trickle and hoped it wasn't. I looked again and it was a wet patch on my nipple where the tape measure had been pulled across.

"I'm leaking Dr Woodley," I said.

"Haven't you milked yourself recently?" he asked almost sounding concerned.

I nodded "Before I came to you just a few minutes ago," I replied.

"That means at your rate of growth..." he trailed off sounding excited.

"What do you mean?" I asked worriedly.

He shook his head and said "No it's nothing don't worry," he said rather unconvincingly, "your measurements are in!" he said happily. "Congratulations! your breasts are around a 40KKK and should grow a lot more."

For some reason I felt happy that by boobs would grow more but I was again distracted by the leaking.

"Please help me," I said despairingly.

"Do you want me to milk you," he asked. I paused and nodded. He smiled and I pulled off my top. My big milky tits wobbling humiliatingly and my new large bell ringing slightly.

He produce a bowl, a large bowl and delicately stroked my breasts. It felt amazing as I watched my breasts unload a huge amount of milk. He was quite good at it and after a while my breasts seemed to be empty, for now. He then told me I must have produce over 3 litres of milk. He made me wait with him until I grew again and became more excited as my breasts expanded in front of him from the 40KKK he had previously told me to huge proportions.

I could not watch I stunned silence as my poor chest more than doubled in size. By the time my breasts stopped growing and Mr Woodley measured me again and told me they were around a 170XXX which was apparently larger than the largest breast implants in the world. My vest wasn't nearly going to go over my breasts now.

He smiled and said "Don't worry I did this to for a reason. My company will employ you to sell your milk and you can live with lots of other cowgirls like yourself." I sighed I didn't want it but It was strangely arousing. I then thought naughty things about him. I wanted it. I really did.

"Can you do something to me?" I asked sheepishly.

"What is it" he asked sounding interested.

"Can you...put your cock between my big tits."

He smiled again "You want me to fuck your massive milky tits."

I repeated after him getting more aroused "I want you to fuck my massive milky tits." He opened himself up and I pulled down his trousers to reveal a semi erect penis. He touched it to my large nipple. It became harder slowly and when it was hard enough I pulled my heavy boobs together as best I could so his hard cock could rub between my tits. He slid his cock between my deep cleavage as my bell rang. My tits tingled as he fucked them he almost become lost in my chest as he fucked me. He told me to hold my tits together more so he could fuck them better. I couldn't move my tits over his cock myself as they were too big but he made me feel so good as he sped up his motion and finally he came! Pulling out of my cleavage splattering my huge tits his load of cum. When I looked again my nipples were faintly leaking milk and if felt great! I actually liked it.

"I think I want to become a cowgirl," I said slowly to him as I played with his cum over my breasts.

"I thought you might," he said back to me.

I then realised what I said. The fact his cum was on my breasts. I grabbed my useless vest and turned round to run away but Dr Woodley shouted "Wait at least take my coat to cover you."

I stopped he was right.

"If your not sure what you want call me later, here is my card," I took it, feeling embarrassed. "For an emergency" he added as I left the room.

*****

He had called me a taxi from his office. The taxi driver staring at me oddly in Dr Woodley's coat covering my obviously huge chest.

Ever since I got back home I had felt restless. Pacing around topless my big firm boobies wobbling my big sexy bell turning me on. I drank my milk I'd put on the fridge. It was delicious and cold.

I walked into the bedroom putting Dr Woodley's card on the bedside table. Then I remembered the titjob I gave him. I had rubbed his cum into my skin because it made me feel good. I felt embarrassed but also turned on.

Then I decided to go out that night. I didn't want to stay indoors. I had luckily bought a very big top which was able to cover the majority of my breasts.

I wasn't sure why I wanted to go and be in night clubs when I looked like this but It was so arousing. I felt proud of my new boobs as I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked sexy. My big top stretched slightly, revealing my cleavage and bell. I called a taxi to town.

*****

I walked into the dark nightclub main room. People were staring jealously at my sexy breasts. The music loud and pounding and people were having fun.

I wobbled up to the bar and almost instantly a guy offered to buy me a drink. I accepted. He talked while we drank our drinks but he never looked at my face.

A few drinks later and I was dancing, more like wobbling my boobs, with the guy. I pushed his hands onto my breasts every so often, it made him look aroused. Finally he said into my ear "Wanna to go over to a private room, it's gonna be drinks happy hour so there won't be many people in them."

I nodded and followed him over. We pushed the swing door apart and we sat down with more drinks. "So you wanna see them?" I asked. He looked serious and nodded. I pulled off my top with a quick tug, my bell rattling.

"Why don't you take that off?" he asked pointing at my bell. I would have felt annoyed but I was too horny "Because I want to see your cum on it." He gasped in surprise

I pulled down his jeans and boxers in a few quick motions. His cock was erect. I knelt in front of him, letting his cock slip between my lovely massive tits. They looked so sexy and big. I couldn't move them easily so he grabbed me and fucked my tits as I kept them together.

My bell rang and he fucked my cowtits it was so good. He pushed upwards I felt his hot dick on me. I looked down seeing his cock, without thinking I opened my mouth sucking him hard. I kept my lips tightly around the tip of his dick as the shaft was wrapped in my breasts. He started to thrust more purposefully. His warm cum finally spurted into my mouth and kept flowing in as he thrust once and twice more. I looked up at him, mouth full of his warm tasty cum.

I let it dribble out of my mouth onto my boobs. I trickled some into my cleavage and all over my nipples.

He held my big boob up to my mouth as I sucked his cum off myself. I loved swallowing his cum as licked it off. Just then I heard some loud voices and a group of about five guys pushed the door open and looked at my sucking my bare tits, clean of cum. There were stunned. We were stunned too. Then I realised I had a great idea. "Come on in guys, you wanna cum on my big titties," I giggled.

They needed no second chances. It happened all so fast. They ran in to join me and the first guy. Five cocks of different sizes came out and I was sucking one or another while the others twinned their cocks in my colossal tits.

They got carried away. I felt them pull off my skirt and panties. I helped them pull of my clothes as I remained on the floor. I felt one enter my ass. It was amazing. I lay back my huge tits rolling around. A second jumped on top plunging his cock into my pussy. My mouth was also occupied by another big cock as I happily sucked away. I felt more hard cocks on my tits.

"Oh that's crazy!" one guy shouted.

"Her tits are leaking milk!" They became amazed by it. I felt so happy to be fussed over while all my holes were filled with cocks.

I could see one guy holding an empty glass to my nipples collecting some milk. Just then I felt warmness in my ass. Then a while later my pussy. They were cumming inside of me!!

I could feel the warm cum deep inside me it was the best feeling ever. Next I was swallowing the warm tasty cum from the guy in my mouth as he finished. The other guys that were in my tits, came into the glass with my milk.

They handed me the glass of my milk and their cum. I drank greedily. The warm milky salty taste made me feel so proud to have cowtits and so happy they loved my sexy body.

"We have some more friends if you still wanna play," one guy said.

I nodded happily. My cowtits and cowbell wobbling in unison.

*****

I woke in my bedroom. My head was throbbing. My mouth tasted funny like I had been drinking odd things. I tried to sit up. I didn't move. I tried again. Nothing. Shit! I thought my breasts.

I looked down they were so big I couldn't see my legs or anything past them. They somehow had pulled me onto my side so I didn't feel their ridiculous weight. They were bigger than space hoppers. "I really am a cowgirl now," I said to myself. I lay there silently then knew what do to be done. I took my time to roll over to get the card and the phone which was luckily on my bedside table too. I called the number. He answered "I am a cowgirl now," I said, "I'm going to be the best cowgirl your company has ever had." I said defiantly and deeply happy.

****

3 weeks later.

The four guys standing around me ejaculated all over me. The cum hitting my breasts. It felt great and they even wiped the ends of their cocks on my nipples to get rid of the last of the cum.

"Thanks guys," I said happily,"but it's my milking time now so I might see you again another time, oh and please don't hesitate to buy some of my milk on the way out." I smiled as they left.

I then waited to be milked. It had been a quick few weeks and my breasts had grown a huge amount. I could no longer stand up, my breasts were over 100 kilograms each and were wider than I was tall. I had been given surgery and hormones to support my spine and shoulders and allow me to physically have such large breasts. After that I truly had become a proper cowgirl. I spent my days lying forwards onto of my breasts being supported by straps from the ceiling, being looked after by the company that turned me into a cowgirl. I was one of the best cowgirls they had ever had. I produced over 40 gallons of milk a day and men that knew about the underground network of us cowgirls could pay to play with us.

I loved my new life. I was much happier as a cowgirl and didn't feel hate or anything to anyone anymore. It was relaxing to be so carefree.

I hoped I'd get another bigger bell to go between my lovely huge breasts soon as I looked over my soft but insanely large cow titties. "A big bell for my big tits." "No," I thought, "that's not right."

"A big bell for my big udders."

END

Hopefully it was fetishy enough. I didn't want it to be too blowjob or titjob filled when the main show is the growing and lactation.

Thanks for reading. Any comments or other ideas please email me or anything.

12