Becoming A Cuck...The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slower, please, it's too big........."

Mike is too close, he doesn't hear, and begins to pound harder and harder. Lauren lowers her head and begins moaning, deeper and deeper, breathing faster and faster and she begins coming again, harder now that she's ever come before. As she begins to give that unmistakable moaning scream of her orgasm Mike too begins to cum in her.

"I'm coming, .... I'm coming...."

He pumps and thrusts maybe 20 or 30 times into her as he continues to empty his balls into her cunt. And then, finally he slows and stops. He leans over and whispers "Are you OK?"

"Wow, Mike. Yeah, I'm OK, I'm more than OK. That was... incredible."

I watch now as he pulls out his cock, like a long fat snake as it plops out. Immediately following I see his cum run out, I really mean run out, down Lauren's leg and over the sheet. She reaches again between her legs and puts her fingers into her pussy, feeling the cum as it dribbles down her hand. She covers her hole as if to save it, and winks over at me.

Unceremoniously Mike then gets up, and grabs his clothes. "I'll see you in the office on Monday? You know I gotta run, don't spend all that money at once, OK?"

"See you Monday, take care."

A few moments later the front door closes and we're alone again.

"Are you still OK in there?" Lauren jokes, and I can only attempt a muffled "Yes."

Opening the closet door, Lauren looks down and smiles. "Don't ever fuck my sister again, or Mike will just be over any time I want. Do we have a deal?"

I nod, and sign with relief as Lauren unties my ankle. Tugging the soiled panties from my mouth and from over my head she pulls me over to the bed and lays back down.

"Now, just one thing left honey, clean me up, and I'm all yours."

As she tugs on my balls I lay face down over her wet shiny and gaping cunt and start lapping away at the thick cum still oozing out. As Lauren leans back to begin another orgasm, she turns the butt plug still in my ass up to high.

"Don't cum, not yet."

After cleaning out her wet pussy, including all that ran down over her asshole, I suck and lick and suck and Lauren finally comes one more time. My balls are aching, my cock is ready to explode, and Lauren knows it.

"OK, here, let me do this. See if this helps." With that she undoes the string from my poor aching balls and she holds them in her hand. I feel totally inadequate as I see she has no trouble holding my marble sized balls in her hand. "You want to fuck me now?"

"Yes," I exclaim, and enter Lauren as she lies on her back on the bed. The feeling of inadequacy is now even more increased as I can barely feel Laurens usually tight pussy. I thrust and thrust as she lies there, pumping her for all my worth. All I can feel is her heat and how wet she feels, my balls slapping up against her ass. "Maybe this will be better for you; this is always yours....."

I withdraw and look down. With Lauren pulling her legs over her shoulders and opening her legs even more she pulls me to the opening of her ass. "This is yours. It'll always be for you honey," She says. With a couple of gentle pushes my cock head slides into her rosebud asshole, helped by my own leftover saliva and probably another helping of Mikes cum. I look down as Lauren slowly massages her gaping pussy, her clit still swollen. I can see right inside, there's still cum dripping out and it's only seconds before I unload my cum into her ass.

"Maybe I should make you lick that out too!"

I never saw Lauren's sister again, but Lauren did see Mike on occasion, we even made a good down payment on a house. It was the beginning of a different side of our relationship, and I'll never forget how much I really enjoyed both of those weekends. There's something about looking at your girls pussy full of someone else's cum.

More to follow!

12