All Comments on 'Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 01'

by changer666

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Loved it!

Excellent build up to something bigger! Can't wait for the next part.

Sam3323Sam3323almost 20 years ago
Very good

Looking forward to a continuation of this story, I'M sure it will be a very hot story. The buildup was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very interesting beginning

This was a really nicely written opening that's obviously begging for a chapter 2. Some of the dialogue was a little forced, and I'd like to know more about Carol, but overall it worked very well. I'll be looking out for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Ho Hum

So, just the same old story so far - and the pig got away with DEMANDING her dickless wimp of a husband do something OR she was going to cut him off - seems to me her pussy isn't that good anyway.

He should dump the cunt and get on with his life. But just like all wimp "Loving Wives" stories, he is going to just go along with the pig's bullshit.

By the way this is a D/S story, not a "Loving Wives" story - where is there any "love" from this cunt for her husband anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Funny

Bunny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Nice

Very good build up. I'm afraid the wife finding his web sites is a bit predictable, but over all., very nice beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
nice start

i have the exact same desires as you. want my wife to humiliate me by doing some bigger, harder, sexier guy. then i want to lick his cum out of her pussy. i want her to make him the only one who can fuck her. then i want them to make me clean his dick with my mouth. and i discover i love it.

keep writing. you are off to a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome

awesome

Clayton LongClayton Longabout 19 years ago
It sucked me in like a warm, wet pussy

Well written - it's enticing me in to Chapter2.

I'm not normally into humiliation (enough of that goes on in real life) but your quality of writing allows for some forgiveness. Well done.

oriondogoriondogover 14 years ago
That was so hot

and left me wishing to do the same to my wife with gobs of goo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A nioggers mind shit !

Bad. 1* !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous