All Comments on 'Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 02'

by changer666

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
she needsmore, we need more

love the way this ig cumming or going, wnt more

BillyBobJoeEdBillyBobJoeEdalmost 20 years ago
this is what was missing from part one

You're on track now. I felt part one was just a teaser and stopped way too soon. Now I can't wait for the next installment.

cukletcukletalmost 20 years ago
A great middle...take your time exploring...

Very nice! It seems she is moving faster into this than he expected-could he be having some regrets? What has he started? Will he perhaps regret the change in her pussy after being stretched by her "new lover?" Will she be bored by his cock? Where will she take things? How will this effect their relationship? Love to hear more, but continue to take your time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Getting Hot

Great 2nd chapter. I'm looking forward to things progessing in the 3rd. I just love cuckold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What I want

What I'm looking for, and have never found in any of the cuckold stories, is why it turns the guy on. What is in his background that makes humiliation exciting? Is it the sense he doesn't deserve happiness? That he is unworthy of a woman? So far we're at fantasy and you've done a great job. But I would love to know the psychology behind it. Please be the first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wish lt was my wife

Personally I Love this KiRd of story. I would love to have my wife judy come home full of another mans cum and tease with the details

oriondogoriondogover 14 years ago
It was only right

to lick out the sperm you shot into her. Of course licking it out of her butthole is a little too repulsive for me, but reading about you doing it was hotnone the less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Those nigger tow animals think they can write !

With an IQ equal the size of their shoe?? Bah !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Their "game" became more realistic?

What kind of special moron wants to play a game in which their marriage is at stake? He needs a divorce.

1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous