All Comments on 'Becoming a Cum Dump Ch. 05'

by plyasian

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvralmost 8 years ago
Love It

You are a great author. I love how you are getting into the psychology of sex, as there's so much more to it than humping. A bottom generally likes giving up a little control which is what Alex is finding so stimulating although he's only beginning to realize it. Keep up the great story telling! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Next time, put Alex in a pink thong. Nothing sluttier than a. Pussy encased in a thong strap. He will enjoy being tickled like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
On the verge

While I enjoy the story and can relate and like Alex a lot. I kinda feel like it's one of those stories where the inexperienced, naive new bottom is manipulated and exploited through sex by the more experienced top.

I feel like Thomas is making Alex think he likes him but probably is only using him and will start to use his girlfriend and family/friends as threats by exposing them to Alex's relationship with him if he doesn't obey or listen. Like Why else would Thomas videotape the sex and take such exploited pictures of Alex sucking cock and covered in cum??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
amazing

this was the best chapter yet. can't wait to see if alex tells chrissy or someone else about this. and i hope him and thomas keep sleeping together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Gimme more

Thomas should start changing Alex's gym gear from male to female. Lots of yoga pants and panties and even woman's shoes to further emphasize who's the Man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous