All Comments on 'Becoming a Cum Dump Ch. 08'

by plyasian

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Woooo glad you didn't forget about us! Been waiting for a new chapter. I think your previous chapters were stronger though. I really liked him discovering himself. Myself was more interested in the direction he was changing with his preference for clothing and sexuality. And seeing what would happen with his gf etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I hope you're still writing. Can't wait to read the next chapter!

Thank you!

huntsman29huntsman29over 6 years ago
Enjoyed this story mostly.

Was a fun read, though I did find it odd that he had been dating her since she was 15 and yet doesn't even question why she suddenly has a very slutty schoolgirl outfit to hand. That and he wouldn't be so fucked up from the gloryhole either. Two hours at a gloryhole wouldn't make a lot of people have over issues. Maybe a husky voice and sore throat but not a lost voice really or so wiped out physically when he is a health nut. When was last time you were from a two hour sex session?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This is extremely exciting I hope you update again really soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot, hot, hot

Very hot series of stories. Makes me recall my younger years and wish I had a big cocked master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Loved this entire series. I can relate to this guy except

I was turned in less than 24 hours. During that 24 hours I sucked 9 cocks and was fucked 3 times (twice be one guy and once by a second guy. I was 43 and this was my first experience having m2m sex. My only regret was that I had not found out how good m2m arc was much earlier in my life. I had gone from straight to being a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut and I’m so glad I found my true self.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good erotic story. If you decide to keep building on it please don’t, “sissy” Alex up. It’s ok to keep him flamboyant (artsy clothes wise) as he likes it and Chrissy loves it.

It’s too bad you you couldn’t find a way to make Alex’s dick get to grow at least to 7” or more from all the dick action he’s getting. I think Chrissy would really get off on it’s new size.

Anyway, good job. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous