All Comments on 'Becoming a Domme Ch. 01-02'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lesbian Dominatrix

"Kasey always wondered why she wasn't interested in boys, but in time (and with the help of the internet) discovered that she was really interested in girls." With this realization Kasey would make a rather dangerous Dominatrix towards males. In my opinion.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 6 years ago
Great start to the story

Can't wait to read where you take this one

Boris312Boris312over 6 years ago
Very strong character

Kasey has the base of a very strong character. Moving from recognition to action so quickly is truly rare in the real world. You have done a great job keeping her evolution believable. The potential Kasey is offering is limitless. Can't wait to see where this one takes you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Slut

Anticipation and suspense. Great story, needs followup story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice premise

Very erotic until after Kasey has had her orgasms courtesy of Joel. Then it was rushed. It seems as if you were too much in a hurry to get to the last line.

There were so many options: Kasey could have directed Janice to take care of Joel -- perhaps first with a handjob and then with a blowjob. While that was going on she could have had Joel kiss her, kiss her boobs, he could have and play with them, then continue with the usual pussy and ass eating. Janice would be getting more and more excited. Then, perhaps, when Joel had blown his load there could have been a natural transition into Janice being given the opportunity to replace him servicing Kasey.

I gave it 4 stars. I'd like to see more.

koedoe61koedoe619 months ago

Exciting story and very well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...