Becoming a Good Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long the trip had turned awkward and Sam attempted to strike up a conversation. Owen was sharing out of the window and turned his head towards her as she cleared her throat and spoke. "There are at least ten more minutes until we arrive. Let's not make this strange. Tell me a bit about yourself." She said, shifting in her seat and pressing her palms against the steering wheel. She stopped at a red light and tossed her hair over Her shoulder to look at him.

He opened his window a crack and looked back at her serenely. "Where do I start? 'Hi I'm Owen?' We've done that. And you were in a much sexier state of dress when we did so don't think I have forgotten."

Samantha blushed at the memory, thanking any and every god that he didn't know what she had done after that conversation.

"Yeah well don't get too deep on me we only have five more minutes." She said with a slight jolt in her voice from nervousness.

He smiled as she pulled off again yet he didn't speak. She gritted her teeth at the silence and turned her radio on.

Owen pictured fucking her to every song that played until she switched it off again.

Xxxx

When they pulled into the parking lot Sam didn't demand that he tell her anything, she turned off the radio and didn't spare him a withering look as she climbed out of her car. Owen seemed ill at ease despite her annoyance and she crossed her arms as he took his time about manually locking her door and walking around the car.

He stopped in front of her and grinned boyishly, rolling back on the balls of his feet. "Well *that* was uncomfortable!"

She scowled and fisted her hands against her sides where she knew he could not see them under her folder arms. "I think that's my cue there buddy. You've been weird enough for one night."

She patted his arm patronizingly as she walked past him and towards the building, watching her feet on the shadowy asphalt to avoid an embarrassing fall.

She heard him following her but was too irritated by his ignoring her request to have a conversation to pay attention to him. She pushed open the double glass doors that lead to her building but as she did she felt his presence beside her. "Let me walk you up." He said softly, his breath and body close enough to her to have ruffled her hair. Sam shook her head, alarm Bells going off in her head. "I have a boyfriend." She blurted awkwardly, not turning around. They stood perched in that doorway for a few seconds, neither of them moving much less talking. She took a fortifying breath and stepped away from him and turned around once she felt they had made a safe distance between one another. He was starring at her queerly, and understanding that he was far more intoxicated than she had realized dawned. "Every time we are together you have reminded me of that fact Princess. I don't think I will forget any time soon."

She detected the sourness of his tone as though it was physically odorous and wrinkled her nose slightly in reaction. "Well I do and I don't think that he would like you walking me to my room."

The second it took him to cross the space between them and touch her was the shortest of her entire life. Before she could react, think or protest Owen had strode to her and had placed a hand on her neck. "Hi, I'm Owen and I think that I like you." He breathed, his voice low and dangerous with an edge which made her feel deeply threatened. He was looking down at her with a passive intensity unlike she had ever felt.

Unable to think or react Sam tipped her head back and pressed herself minutely upwards towards him, touching the tip of her top lip to his bottom. He took the invitation with hunger, smashing his lips down to hers in a single motion. She gasped and lifted her hands to his chest intending to stop them but simply fisted her hands in his shirt indulgently.

He broke the kiss and stepped away from her completely, leaving her knees and back weak. She stared at him with hopelessness. "What have I done?" She whimpered softly.

"Come back to my room with me princess. We don't need to go near yours."

"I- I-"

"Alright, not yet then. But come to another party with me. We had fu together. Let me take you out one more time and then you can decide if you want to fuck me."

'I know that I want to fuck you' Her mind yelled I frustration, but she could not speak. "I-" she stuttered and felt as though she could not breath.

"You..." Owen sighed and nodded, looking away. "Have a boyfriend yeah. Sorry. I'll get myself to bed then."

She watched him walk away without another word between them. The further he got the easier it was to convince herself that she had imagined the kiss.

Xxxx

She rolled out of bed angry, her hair pulled tightly to her scalp and her skin feeling achy and dry. Her eyes hurt and she immediately felt sick to her stomach. She hadn't ever been so hungover so instantly. Sam dragged herself to her sink and shoved her head under the faucet. The water dropped down her cheeks and chin, filling her mouth and then overflowing. Feeling slightly better she shoved her nightgown off over her shoulders and pushed her silk underwear smoothly over her hip bones before she wrapped herself in her fluffy grey towel. Her hand blindly grabbed for the toiletries bag and she was out the door before having had the chance to glance at herself in the mirror. She realized she was barefoot only halfway to the showers and couldn't be bothered to go back for her slippers. She marched into the empty bathroom, stepped into a cubicle and immediately commenced scrubbing her skin raw under the hottest water she could stand, muttering furiously about how much of a coward she had been. "If I so much as *see* him I will -"

She broke off as she considered what she would do. Would she punch him in the mouth and tell him to find someone else to flirt with? Or would she tell him that she would go to his party with him... Would she break up with her boyfriend eventually and do what she honestly knew she wanted to do? The water scalded her suddenly and the steam was choking. She switched off the taps and moved towards the mirrors, gasping the cooler air and feeling faint. She wiped the excess make up off her heart shaped face and sighed deeply. "You know what you want Sam."

She wrapped herself back into her towel and began stomping again, this time down the stairs to the boys' floor to find Owen. By some mad miracle of fate She caught him just in time, looking no better than she had when she had woken. He was at his door with his towel over his arm, shirtless and in the same jeans from the night before. She took not that he stayed in room number 75 absently. She dropped everything she was holding when he froze with his door mid-swing. She strode the few steps between them and imitated his action from the night before, pressing against him and forcing her lips to his. He gasped into her mouth and she smirked.

"Take me to that party with you." She gushed breathily, pulling away deftly and picking up her bag. He had barely moved except to nod, and she turned before she has a chance to lose her nerve, marching back up the stairs.

Xxxx

Tania dressed her this time, demanding that she escort Sam to the party if she insisted on going with 'the creep'. Sam sat patiently as the serene African girl pulled long strands of hair from her loose ponytail and placed them against her face and neck. The girls had dressed to match in a way, both wearing ripped skinny blue jeans and crew-necked crop tops. Sam had opted to wear her sandals while Tania swore that black sneakers were the only show to wear with jeans. Once they were both satisfied with their appearance they waved Tania's sleepy roommate goodnight and made their way down to the parking lot. "We're following him there right? I won't need to call a cab when you two "accidentally" get too drunk and end up fucking?"

Sam giggled and shook her head. "I'm not going to do that at some party... And besides, it was two little kisses. People don't jump from that to sex."

"Maybe not where you're from ... But we don't know where *he's* from." Tania griped. Sam took her hand and held it tightly to reassure her. "You just tell me if you want to go, and we'll go."

He looked much too pleased to see her. If she was totally honest with herself, the way he grinned at her and waved from across the lot made her pussy tingle. She was ecstatic. Tania rolled her eyes and sighed when she saw him, moving her hand from Sam's grip to her back pocket. She made her way to his car and left Tania beside her own. They said nothing but she found herself against his chest.

He slung his arm around her waist and Sam was shocked by how much smaller she was compared to him; wrapped up in his arms she felt he could snap her spine. Little did she know he had the same thought.

Xxxx

"You know, you should really just give me your phone number." Owen yelled to the pretty brunette from where he was perched on the arm of the couch. Sam looked up at him from the cushion and frowned. "What?" She fisted her hands as he leaned closer to her, bracing a strong hand on the back of the couch. "I *said* that you really need to give me your cell number! So that I can just text you instead of trying to guilt you to coming to these parties with me!"

Unlike the party from the week previous the music in this house filled everyone's ears and nobody bothered to attempt talking- except Owen it seemed. Tania had drifted off after a few hours and was currently across the room playing a dangerous looking drinking game involving cards, shot glasses and a glass jug that was being steadily filled up with alcohol every time someone drew or played a King. Sam was glad she was enjoying herself and relieved that she was not being nagged relentlessly about decency.

Owen was still trying to speak to her over the noise of the packed room and the music, but Sam wasn't able to hear him at all. "Do you want to find a better spot?" She yelled up at him. He frowned and came closer yet again. "Do you want to get out of here for a while?" She asked.

He pulled back and nodded, a definite glint in his eyes. It took them about ten minutes to find a room that was free of busy-bodies and that was far enough away from the noise that they might be able to speak. Owen closed the door behind them as they entered what appeared to be a study. A large wooden desk sat in one corner and every other wall except one was covered in bookshelves. Sam walked herself backwards, towards the free wall which held a window, watching Owen with careful eyes. He followed her steps slowly, but she noticed the slight away to his steps which told her he had definitely drunk more than she had. She grinned when he came close to her, and lifted her chin to him when his hand rose to her neck and slipped into her hair. He smiled as she allowed him to drop his lips against hers ... But his gentleness ended there.

The hand in her hair moved up and clenched around her pony tail, tipping her head back forcefully as he slipped his tongue roughly between her lips. "I wanted to do this that first night I saw you in that corridor, wanted to pull your lips to mine by your skinny little ponytail." he growled.

She fisted her hands on his chest, not sure if she wanted to push him away from her yet, her heartbeat sped in panic and excitement. He tasted warm and familiar .... the inside of his mouth was smooth. She pondered this as she allowed her tongue to touch his in return, vaguely and tentatively to begin with. ‎Internally she struggled greatly, fighting herself as she tried to determine if he was too drunk to be reasonable. 'he knows what I want, have I led him on??' she ranted to herself, internalising her panic as his free hand slipped down her waist and around her back to grab her ass. She felt him push her with his hips and her elbows connected with the wall. She made a small sound without noticing as air was pushed out of her with the force. He growled in response and tightened his grip on her hair. Her scalp strained and pricked with pain, her back and neck arching to compensate for the discomfort. She pulled back slightly, whimpering in shock. He was hurting her, not just teasing her. It was real now. She swallowed hard. She pushed against him then, pulling her mouth from his aggravatedly. "Mm-no. No more. I think... I'm done here." she stuttered, wriggling against him and pushing hard against his chest. He didn't move an inch for all her efforts. Owen made no move to release her and only smirked, his lips pink from kissing her. Suddenly, he pushed her again, harder this time. He angled himself and shuffled her into the corner of the room, trapping her with his size against the two walls. She moaned softly in panic and pushed him again. "Owen, listen, I -I said no! I don't... I mean I was only teasing."

He moved his hand from her ass and nodded slowly, his breathing heavy. He seemed to be retreating, much to her relief. "Yeah, Princess, I heard you."

It was just as he had imagined it would be, her so small and frantic. So beautiful and weak.

"Don't, don't do that. Don't call me that. Just... let me go okay? I want to go back."

"I don't think I asked you what you wanted. I know what you need, baby girl. You just let me... just let me in the one time. And you'll see..."

Owen leaned forward and suddenly plunged his hand down the front of her jeans, his fingers curling instinctively inwards and seeking her sweet spots. She bucked her hips and moved one hand from his chest to his forearm, trying to pull him away. She made a strangled noise of discomfort, not poised enough to scream. Her position against the wall trapped her hips from pulling away from his hand or his body. He pressed his full weight against her. His seeking fingers sought gently but purposefully between her folds and he lay his mouth to her cheek, moaning in satisfaction as he was met with hot silky moisture. "You have a boyfriend, princess?You tell me every time I come onto you... Does he take care of you, Princess? Clearly he doesn't. I barely touched you and you're so wet you're ready to be FU-"

"Don't!" she yelped, dreading the word and the idea of what he was doing. She continued to fight him, gingerly trying to press him away without him hurting her.

"What? You don't like it when I talk dirty?"

"I don't... I don't want to hear what you have to say. I just want to go, okay?"

Owen laughed then, pulling back slightly to look down at her with dark, dilated eyes. When he spoke he spoke slowly. "Listen up, cupcake, I'll let you out of here. Don't worry. And I'm not going to hurt you either... if that's what you're worried about. But I'm not done with you. You haven't..." she felt his hand shift and she tensed. "Finished."

He pressed a finger against her entrance and it slid straight inside of her without resistance, shock coursed through her and she yelped. Her spine stiffened and she became cold. "N-no... no, no, this isn't what I-"

He moved his hand and began to stroke her clit with his thumb, allowing the nail to skim over the sensitive skin above the tense button. He was calm, excited and feirce... but totally in control. She whimpered and her resistance faltered for a moment. She relaxed her neck, tilting her face up to watch him with wide, frightened eyes. His eyes were starving, his mouth was wide open in a grin. She cursed as he pressed his finger roughly deeper. "Owen ple-ase, stop." she moaned, a dark sob rising in her throat as he began to move his finger back and forth inside of her. "You never answered me, Princess. I asked you if that boyfriend of yours takes care of you..." his movements grew more rapid and she shifted her weight, trying to press herself up on her toes to get away from his intrusion. She moaned louder, tears welling in her eyes from fear and stress.

Owen looked down at her and yanked on her hair to pull her down to stand flat footed. "Does he fuck you when he needs to ask forgiveness? How often does he touch you, with or without reason...? When was the last time..." he leaned closer to her, his one hand still in her hair, though loosened considerably.

"That's... Owen, stop. That's not..."

He laughed softly, kissing her cheek again. ‎"When was the last time that you came for him? When last did you curl yourself around him and gush for him princess? Did you call his name? Did you cry... Like you're crying now?"

His voice was dark and hot on her skin, and she felt as though his words were crawling down her body and between her legs; teasing her more than his hand. He slowed the movement of his thumb, changing his stance to massaging her clit as she panted and pushed him and moaned. Two thick tears streaked down her cheek and one met his lip on her skin. He lapped the salty substance from her face and it seemed to spur him on. His hand in her hair flattened and he began to angle her head towards him, massaging her scalp gently. She whimpered and fought his movement, resisting meeting his lips, but he was too strong and forced her against him. He pushed himself to her much harder than before and his finger inside her was joined by a second. She squeezed her eyes shut and mewled in pain as he stretched her tight opening unexpectedly. He groaned into her mouth at the feeling and slowly worked his fingers inside her until they were covered in her juices and slipped smoothly upwards with each flex of his wrist. Sam shoved him hard with her hands and finally managed to budge him away from her, but the hand in her hair darted down and grabbed her wrists, yanking them above her head and allowing him to press his body weight more effectively against her. He moved his mouth to her neck and bit down gently, teasing her skin and she bucked and pressed and cried for him to stop. However, as he pulled back and pressed his forehead to hers, laying a small kiss on her tear-covered chin, her body began to work on its own and she felt a warmth coiling in her lower belly. She closed her eyes and dropped her head back against the wall in dread, recognising the feeling all too well.

Owen watched her as color rushed to her cheeks and up her neck; as her wriggling and fighting became a slow, rolling arch of pleasure. He kept up his movements, not changing a thing as her body overrode her brain's panic. She kept her eyes closed, bit her lip and tried to think of how much she *didn't* want to cum... but just as she began telling herself that she ought to keep fighting, Owen leaning in and began to whisper to her. "That's right princess, feel what I can do? I'll bet it's been months since you've been touched like this... maybe longer. Stop fighting me, baby girl, let me do this for you."

Her eyes snapped open and she looked up at him in horror, her eyes wide and fear etched in her expression. "I don't... I don't want to Owen. Please!" she sniffled and two more thick tears rushed down her cheeks and fell from her pointed chin. Her hips began to buck involuntarily and her inner walls tightened as Owen kept up his movement.

"Answer my question baby doll... when last did that boyfriend of yours make you cum with his hands... with his cock... when was the last time?"

Her pussy walls fluttered, she was right in the edge, she couldn't hold out much longer. She let out a defeated sob and arched hard, moaning out his answer, finally. "Never! He never made me cum. I, I'm-"

Owen lost all sense of himself at this answer, he forced a third finger inside her and crushed his mouth to hers, his hand dropped her wrists and forcing her shirt down to grab her breast. Her arms dropped heavily over his shoulders and lay limply over his back. She pulled herself away from him as much as she could but he forced himself ever closer. ‎She finally kissed him back, her hips bucking and her pussy tightening with each movement he made. He fought her bra down and twisted her nipped roughly in his fingers, moaning as she sobbed gently, hopelessly trying to keep herself from the edge of an orgasm. He twisted, thrusted and massaged her all at once, his tongue pressing into her demandingly until, with a gasp, Sam felt herself slip helplessly over the edge. Blood rushed to her head as warm, silky liquid spurted over Owen's fingers and down her creamy thighs. Her back arched and her hands curled into his hair. Her head fell back and her eyes rolled closed, her whole body surging. She continued to sob, echoes of pleasure mingling with her continued protest. His hands pulled away from her sensitive pussy and grabbed her, he cradled her head tenderly, kissing her face and neck as she was wracked by her orgasm. He held her against him as her legs trembled and eventually gave way. He sank them to the floor, cuddling her slight frame against his chest and crooning soothingly to her, stroking her hair and back as she whimpered. "Now, how could you possibly claim that he takes care of you, Princess, when Daddy can do that to you so easily?" Owen purred, his hand coming up to stroke her cheek. Sam lay limply across his lap as she finally came to, her heart still pounding and her head swimming. Her body hummed with hormones.