Becoming a Good Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry that it happened this way. I'm sorry that I scared you. But you needed this." he murmured, pushing stray strands of hair from her sweaty forehead. Sam blinked slowly, her thoughts moving through molasses. "Mmm..." she moaned softly, still wide eyed.

Owen pulled his sleeved down and used the soft cotton to dry her face, wiping her tears away tenderly. "I only want what's best for you princess. But I also want you for myself. If that's something that you don't want, you feel free to tell me that. Hell get a restraining order if you want. I know what just happened here is something that you didn't expect to enjoy... but give it a few days. Think about it, okay?"

He gently lifted them both to their feet and kissed her forehead. He then picked up his jacket from where he had deposited it on the chair, looped it around her waist and tied it so that the arms of the jacket hung over the slightly darker wet stain between her thighs. He moved out of her reach and nodded at her, before turning and leaving the room. The door clicked closed behind him and Sam was amaze that she didn't faint.