All Comments on 'Becoming a Nudist Family'

by Heather26

Sort by:
  • 101 Comments
VeritasveriVeritasveriabout 8 years ago
One of the hottest stories I've ever read

I need to hear the rest. You gotta continue the Molly storyline! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
love it...

Thanks for a wonderfully erotic story, I really enjoyed your writing style. But you can't leave it/us hanging like this, with so many hot possibilities....You didn't call it Part 1 or Chapter 1, but give us more, please!

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 8 years ago
Great story, as a stand-alone or as the beginning of a continuing storyline.

I was hoping for a threesome when Mom surprised the siblings, or that Mom and son could have fucked each other while watching Dad and daughter going at it, but I'm not complaining.

SweetKing126SweetKing126about 8 years ago
Great story !!

What more can I say than what those ahead of me have said? You have a great, easy to read writing style which I thoroughly enjoy/love. I am hoping that you are thinking about making this chapter one of a series, because I, and others, are really looking for more !! Great story !! It is going to be in my favorites !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

We need Molly's POV or dads . Fuck that was so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
there has to be more...

The consensus already seems to be very favourable, that this very hot story has really 'hit the spot' and that we'd like more please. So if the author reads this, please let us know if we are going to get another chapter....

kalelo007kalelo007about 8 years ago

awesome awesome , my cock stayed hard for the entire time i was reading it , shiiiittttt , i hope they make this into an incest movie

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 8 years ago
I've got to agree. This story really gets the juices going.

I'd love for another few chapters.

petertowerspetertowersabout 8 years ago
Excellent

Thanks for posting such a well constructed story. The earlier comment about seeing the story though another member of the family's eyes is a good one.

Pete.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 8 years ago

Loved it. Here's one more vote for another chapter. Personally I'd love to read a chapter from Mom's POV.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
oh, holy fuck, what a great family!

Can you just imagine the feelings of the son of the family when he gets a chance to soak in the sight of what he's been secretly itching to see for so long? Finally, finally! the horny young fucker gets to see his sister's sweet little slit and best of all by far the hairy hole between his mother's legs that he came out of--his own mother's glorious incomparable out of this world gorgeous cunt! Oh, man! That alone is enough for the kid to blow his balls and shoot a stream of semen way across the room. Face it, nothing can ever get a boy as excited as his mommy's warm wet ever-loving twat.

minniejohnminniejohnabout 8 years ago
Keep going

This could definitely be expanded upon, you end with the sister making an advance on the brother, keep going. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
love stories on family nudists

story was great except when you started dithering on the sex stuff .So mom sucks son, sis see it but dad doesn't, so dad pulls stumps on being nude until daughter fucks him then they still bro sis still don't fuck

kafromozkafromozabout 8 years ago
Another Chapter Please

Great story, but was very lacking with no description of how Dad and Molly got together. Would also be great to see more action between the son and daughter.

KazuyaKazuyaabout 8 years ago
Lmao

"Least respectable boner" that has to be the greatest line in literotica history keep this story going it's awesome so far

TwixleTwixleabout 8 years ago
Very hot

Amazing story. I'm fine with having little description of dad and Molly's relationship. It wasn't really their story and it leave more to the imagination. Loved how things escalated, great pacing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great theme...

I have to say the 'nudist family' scenario takes a lot of beating, especially when the story is as well composed as this one. So many young guys (I reckon) dream of such a situation, when they can enjoy their hot mom (and sis) in all their naked glory (and more), but sadly they don't all get the chance. There is something so sensual and erotic, and yet down to earth, about the whole theme. So I echo all the previous comments....more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
*****

Excellent. You managed to make a 4 page story interesting from beginning to end. Very well written. Very good pacing. I liked their attitudes, especially the mom and son and the daughter was great too. Well described sex. Also very funny. A nice light-hearted approach to a subject too often treated with solemn seriousness. No one goes on and on about "love." It's there in the action and that's all we need. Well done!

DeyDey76DeyDey76about 8 years ago
great story, but…

I can only say that I love the the story, but, I would like to see a continuation where Molly tells her side of the story. You can also throw in sex between brother and sister, mother and daughter, a threesome between mother, daughter, and son, a threesome between father, son, and daughter, and a threesome between father, mother, and daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I AGREE....

WHOLEHEARTEDLY with DeyDey76....SO much more to be explored :) SOOO Looking forward to it. ;)

HorizontalFun69

TibxoTibxoabout 8 years ago
A great idea for a story...

...and well written too.

I loved that it was via the son and that he got what he wanted at the end.

Yes, there was the father/daughter which could have been explored but to have done it in this story in my view would have spoilt it. Far better to tell it as a separate story.

So a great story where you have left the reader wanting more.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 8 years ago
That was soooo hot!

Loved the story. *****

MILFLOVAHMILFLOVAHabout 8 years ago
MORE!!!

Terrific story, would love to read more family nudist incest stories told from the horny mom's perspective as well. Love moms who enjoy fucking their sons :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
the votes are rollin' in...

Wow...the favs are really coming in big time, well over 150 now....hopefully the author will be encouraged by the response and treat us to another chapter (or maybe two)......Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Agree with the others, hot hot hot story!

Well written. Kept me interested and not pulled away by some dumb spelling or other mistake. Would LOVE to read more about bro and sis getting it on.

Heather26Heather26about 8 years agoAuthor

Don't worry. I am reading the comments and I see the demand for a part 2. I had originally planned for this to be a standalone, but I'll starting planning a part 2. There is certainly room for expansion with Molly and her brother given what the final scene set up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the great news Heather, it's good to know that you're on the case! And as we're looking for real quality, please don't feel pressurised to publish before you're ready.

TallManReinventedTallManReinventedabout 8 years ago
Well written and sexy

Good story, Heather26 and well written. It is not easy to tell the mother/son love story in a different way, but you managed a slightly different angle here. I liked the pace too - no wham bam, but a nice steady buildup. Like the others, I would welcome a follow up piece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Continue story please

I hope to see the story continue with aunts and grandmothers being invited in for the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
* * * * *

Loved it, thank you for writing this and am now off to read the rest of your storys.

screedbearscreedbearalmost 8 years ago
Could have bee better

Nice story but as it was only mother son and dad daughter it was only a 4. If you a young guy then you would just really want the sister and surely a daughter would really want her bother after seeing him hard all the time.

Do agree with the other comment of bringing other family members into the scene/picture. But please put son and daughter together.

Also they are nude so bring some family or friends to the door and when this family opens the door who knows what will happen. Imagine one of the sisters friends coming to the door and dad answering it to cute sisters friend. And him getting a erection.

If you could do both of these it would e a easy 5 not a 4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
thats the only way to live

just start them young the younger the better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good enough to want more.

An excellent story plot. Loved how it developed. I'd like to see mom going after son in the living room with the others watching. I'd also like to see daughter going after mom in front of the others. Thanks. Glad women have active libidos also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

you need to add anouther chapter to this

Josephwayne511Josephwayne511over 7 years ago
Very well done

I loved every paragraph. I enjoyed the build up and the resolution of family play. Idl love to see them engaged in orgy and even invite Aunt or Cousin into their play. Thank you Heather for a great read. yummmmmmmy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great but

U need to get the sister and the brother and elso do 3some with the mom too and make all 4 fuck in the same plec and do anther ch good jop 5 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Way to Go!

You are a gifted writer, funny and witty and hilarious with comments we'd think of in the same situation, especially at the start of the story. Very well done!

ronald40ronald40over 7 years ago
well done good build of tension... but

Very enjoyable good build of tension and some character. You stuck to one POV throughout. I thought there might have been a good group swing with friends in the future? Nice you just kept their ages as generic school age teens. Like to see a little more description of mom and sis and maybe dad.

enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
daddy

Wish there was more in depth description of the dad's naked body

Other than that it was so hot

I came in my bed ;-) now I have to sleep in it hehe

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Grade A smut

This really was an excellent story.

I find myself in good company among comments when I say I would love to see a continuation of this. More bro-sis action and a few family orgies would be great to see. Look forward to the possibility of it happening!!

Tuggen4MomTuggen4Momover 7 years ago
Smoothly Masturbating

Such an easy erotic story to keep on stroking to. Thanks for such a fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

This is the second time I read this story and it is just as good as the first! Loved the interaction between the family members, unlike some of your other comments, I like the one on one sex it is more personal. another chapter would be nice or a simular story- I am sure you have other ideas as good as this one, thanks for the story.

sds195sds195over 7 years ago
Sorry I'm so late to the party!

Congrats!

That was not only well written, but an incredibly erotic tale of family love.

I like how you decided to write it from the son's point of view, and that shows a talent as well, so kudos there too!

I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff and hope to be as entertained by good reading as I was here!

Excellent stuff!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More More More

Will this be turned into a series or something similar in a series?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I liked.

I liked. But I was wondering if you could rewrite from the dad and daughter's perspective. I think it would be hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
very very very very erotic story

I loved this story ... It's full erotic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please continue

This was great. Please continue the story.

Familyguy469Familyguy469almost 7 years ago
Hot

Although nudity and sex don't have to go together, in this case is was superb. Need another chapter about Dad and daughter, also brother and sister.

writerjabwriterjabover 6 years ago
Love it!

I love jerking off to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing!

Un-fucking-believable! I think i couldve cum without touching myself!!!! LOVE the storyline!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Orgasmic

Wow!!! This is by far the best story I have read here. I need more please!!!

dallencpa01dallencpa01about 6 years ago
Really Great Story About Subject Matter

Agree with other comments:

This needs brother and sister,

Needs father and daughter,

Needs family interaction with neighbors - realizing that they have a private back yard but what happens when guest/neighbors and other people come to their house,

Do they have jobs or work outside the home? Do the kids go to college? Where do they visit outside the home/vacations/relatives/friends/etc.

mmmichaelmmmmmmichaelmmmabout 6 years ago
Taboo at its best

Thanks for such a well written erotic and sexy piece of work.

It made me feel as if I was there and wishing desperately to be so

Thanks again

JoqerJoqeralmost 6 years ago
Amazing story

It doesnt need any other stuff. Its perfect

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So great!

I was naked this entire story and cumed every time Blake did. LOL!!! Wish my fam would go nude.

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlflalmost 6 years ago

So hot! Unlike others I don’t give a fuck what they do or where they go. Not going to marry them fgs. Keep up the hot/good work.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
wow - hot

very sexy story. good tease, great end. loved it!

m_vic_p23m_vic_p23about 5 years ago
Needs a part 2

The story was really nice, but that ending was pretty surprising. I really wish there was more to the story there.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 5 years ago
Great story about becoming a nudist

Becoming a nudist isn't as easy as you think. After years of being clothed, it takes some getting used to when exhibiting your genitals for everyone to see. That's especially true if you're a guy who gets boners whenever they see a naked female.

Eventually, the embarrassment goes away, but the first few times are awkward, to say the least.

Thanks for showing us the issues of becoming a nudist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved It!

Awesome story. really enjoyable and was hard a few times. Wish I lived there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
That...was...HOT!

Family freedom! Great story. Unfortunate that this was never continued. It was already hot but was juuuuuuuust beginning to get hotter when sister pulled the "plug" (literally). Get it? Get it?? Anyway, 5*. -d

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
W T F!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a fuck fest, and it's all in the nude family. OMG what would archie bunker say, EDITH have you seen GLORIA. .......THANKS

AddToWaterAddToWateralmost 5 years ago
Yum

Just deliciously damned good incest erotica! Can't wait to read more of your stories.

Pknudist71Pknudist71almost 5 years ago
Family nudity

Great story, I loved it

StringNudistStringNudistover 4 years ago
Exciting !!!

Nice ... break all taboos love that particular blend of incest & nuidsm!

IramisIramisover 3 years ago

This is a great short story. Unfortunately I can't give it 5 stars because I found the shortness of it unfulfilling. Wish it was longer. M

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Evolving family life

Well told story however this ending begs a continuation of how the family continues to evolve. Love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Super erotic n hot story... more chapters plssss

very erotic story line.. already toooo many requests for more chapters.. please write more.. may be more intimate time for all family, parents tell sexy encounters from resort, close relatives n friends added slowly..

thanks a ton !!!!!!

FerOzeraFerOzeraabout 3 years ago

I love your nudist incest stories - both this one and "Shipwrecked with my Son."

Do you think you can make an incest story with a hint of milking from your Hucow stories?

Similar to a pregnant mom walking around topless in her family and various family members take turns milking her casually, or even a Mom Son story that evolves into a nudist romance? I'd really love that :) Love your writing, keep it up <3

billtomlin60billtomlin60about 3 years ago

Excellent writing. Starts out teasing us with nudity, then the teasing and touching, then the sex. Pacing was perfect, thanks for a very hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Totally enjoyed the story

alan_deealan_deeover 2 years ago

Fantastic writing. A good example of how to write erotica. Not once did you have to go the all to common " I'm a modest 7 inches but really thick" or "I'm 8 inches" B.S. Instead you just mentioned that the males in the story were big and then left it up to the imaginations of the reader.

Hopefully other writers who fall prey to that other style of writing read your story and learn about the importance of not letting false bravado on size make the story seem more fake.

nice2cunownice2cunowover 2 years ago

Awesome well written story, we loved reading it!

MommyLovesCocksMommyLovesCocksover 2 years ago

꧁ღ⊱♥ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤.♥⊱ღ꧂

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really want a Molly version of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Great story

Loved the story was a pleasant change just left to imagine the kids having more sex another chapter perhaps?

F4N0FIT85F4N0FIT85over 2 years ago

Was hoping there was more with the siblings. That was a nice little surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
even a hint of d/d gets an immediate auto dump and a 1 star

will NOT do that!

Gym52Gym52about 2 years ago

An excellent story well worth reading, unusual lack of sibling action.

KYJOHN2955KYJOHN2955about 2 years ago

So hot! I felt like I was there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

even the hint of mother-son gets a one star .

disgusting

encore769encore769almost 2 years ago

fantastic! had me feeling wet from the beginning. Had to do myself afterwards. Loved it and wish I could have had such an open family.

Carol

hellhale01hellhale01almost 2 years ago

Why no part about catching Molly and dad having it on

hellhale01hellhale01almost 2 years ago

Message for the author.

How come you go from mum wanking and sucking her son to suddenly died wanting to go back to close for a week and then suddenly saying that apparently son had caught sister fucking dad.

How come you didnt put more detail into that part of the story.

djripdjripover 1 year ago

Sweet story of progression from naked awkwardness, to lustful appreciation and secretive arousal, to incestuous consummation... Very well done! I did feel, like some others, that more could have happened between brother and sister, especially when they started wrestling! But this tale had a focus on the symmetry of mom/son and father/daughter, and explored it admirably!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Many aspects lacking that just a few more chapters could cover. Here I am basically just complaining that the story was v too hot to be that short. Great job—definitely a 5 star 🌟 tale! Thanks for sharing.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought it was super hot, although I didn't it to end where it did. Like molly shaving her pussy and some all in group romps. But still a very hot read and the sort of family I would love.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My mother walked in on me and my husband Sean fucking in the kitchen! Sean's cock is big and you'd think she would have turned around straight away but mum looked on for a good few seconds before turning away,my husband didn't see her but I did,im not ashamed to say that it made me feel even hornier,Sean left the house for his night shift and mum came back over! I'm so sorry Donna she said! Oh don't be stupid mum I told her, was it me or has Sean got a huge cock Donna? I suppose so mum! I wish I was young again having all that sex luv! I felt really sorry for her and even more when she said it was almost 4 years! What if i ask Sean? Ask him what? You know!! Oh god Donna what will Sean say?knowing him yes more than likely! Sean and I had sex that night and I slipped in the bit about my mother seeing his cock! I was right about his reaction, fuck babe that's so hot! Your mother wants my cock! I knew when mum was going to call over and deliberately started fucking Sean 10 minutes before,we were in the conservatory and mum just stood there speechless staring at me riding Sean's big cock ,this time we didn't stop fucking changing into various positions,I was side on on my knees being fucked from behind and said how big Sean's cock felt inside me! We put on a real show,I had Sean in my mouth and looked at mum saying I can only just get my mouth around it! I'm not blind Donna,think you can do better Diane? Mums face turned red, well can you I asked her slobbering on my husbands cock, I was surprised when she came towards us, I licked Sean's balls holding his cock upright ,look how thick it is mum laughed,oh Jesus she said when she felt his cock,I know mum I told her,how does it feel holding a cock again Diane? Sean asked beautiful Sean! That's awesome Diane,if that's what 4 years does to you look out I said, mum was fully into the swing of things wanking my husbands cock expertly! Fuck this is so hot Sean said, mother and daughter hey babe I said to him! Mum was giving Sean a blowjob and unbuttoning her shirt at the same time, now we're talking Sean said, mum's tits flopped from her bra and Sean had a feel of them, don't be so greedy mum I said joining her on my knees, we grinned to each other running our tongues either side of Sean's cock! Omfg he sighed ! I got up and offered my arse to him,while I was being fucked mum took her bottoms off including her knickers,fuck yeah Diane I love your hairy pussy! She watched me taking a pounding playing with her pussy,Sean pulled out of me and turned towards my mother,he helped her onto our sofa and parted her legs,Sean rubbed his cock against her pussy which was so horny to see then entered her hairy pussy! Wow that's a big cock Donna my mother said to me as my husband was sticking his cock in her!she gritted her teeth and told Sean to fuck her! I was beside Sean holding one of her ankles, Sean and I had our tongues down each others throats,I looked at mum then looked down at her pussy! I rubbed my clit watching my husband fucking her ,suck my cock baby Sean said to me! His cock glistened with my mother's juices and without hesitation I wrapped my lips around it I kept my eyes open looking up at mum tasting her juices,she looked back at me calling me naughty

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

Well I'm not entirely sure what to say about the story really it's definitely a interesting fantasy that you have I will also it was extremely unrealistic but yeah a interesting fantasy it also seems to me like the sister is just a slut who will put out for anyone first what we can assume she seduced her dad and fucked him twice that we know about though it was probably more than she came on to her brother probably just after she fucked her dad thankfully the mother came in just in time that is all I have to say besides while it was interesting it wasn't my cup of tea with sister being a cunt all the time towards her brother and then being a slut with her dad then trying to be a slut with her brother this right afterwards after all the time being a cunt towards him

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

To those who think the brother and sister should have been able to get it on your wrong they shouldn't have been able too she was a 2 bit slut who fucked her dad and then right after went to fuck her brother probably with her dad's cum dripping out of her she was a fucking bitch and a cunt towards him through out the entire story so yes it is safe to assume that she was really going to be a cunt towards him and fuck him almost admittedly after fucking her dad with his cum dripping out of her pussy his mother saved him from becoming a culkold to his dad and sister

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie8 months ago

This was so good I enjoyed it so much I couldn’t help but wank hard I came a few times and I’m about to again

SatyrdaySatyrday7 months ago

Wow, very hot! Wonderful style, exciting plot!!!

Hot_StepDad68Hot_StepDad686 months ago

Great story, I loved reading it, feel free to read my stories if you like this one

whacky76whacky764 months ago

Five stars but there was a problem at the end. Molly was riding her brother then dismounted. Mom stroked and kissed her son's cock and didn't mention her daughters pussy juice covering his cock? Hmmmm

BruceS1949BruceS1949about 2 months ago

I loved your story.

cockexposercockexposerabout 1 month ago

Gave wifey and I a good cum! What a naughty family!

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic22 days ago

Where's the father-daughter tag?

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

ही

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous