Becoming a Nudist Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heather26
Heather26
2,101 Followers

Suddenly she leaned in and whispered.

'Are you a bit excited down there?'

My shocked face must have said it all.

'It's okay. It's a natural reaction. The men at the retreat would just excuse themselves if they started to... get a bit excited. Your father still deals with that, remember he had to the other night?'

I could remember dad getting up from the couch and leaving for a while. I didn't even notice it was due to that. All I could remember from that night was that Molly had decided to lay on the floor rather than the couch to watch TV, giving me, and the others on the couch, a great view of her bare ass.

'Oh... yeah,' I stammered.

'Just head to your room if you ever feel you can't control it and cool off.'

'Okay... yeah.'

My hands were barely able to cover my throbbing erection, but I made an attempt at modesty before leaving the table and heading to my room.

~

I had barely gone five minutes naked in front of my mother before flashing her my boner. And it didn't get much better. The lack of clothes both gave me nowhere to hide even the slightest growth and made it feel even more erotic to get hard around equally naked women. Almost every time I was around my mum or sister I would eventually get hard. It was becoming such an inconvenience that I was considering going back to wearing clothes.

'Oh, sweetie, don't worry so much about it,' my mum had said as I voiced this concern to her. 'Don't let your sister upset you, I really don't mind if you get erect around us. It's natural.'

Molly was always the first to complain if I got hard around her with shouts of perv! She seemed to love the power, though, as she began subtly teasing me when she knew she would get caught. Such as when she lay on the carpet in front of the couch, she would spread her legs in my direction, giving me a clear view of her pussy, and bounce her feet to make sure I couldn't ignore her.

Mum did at least try to be as forgiving as she could to balance out Molly's reactions.

One time when I was making lunch with her she bent over to grab a tray from the drawer, giving me a full view of her ass. Her pussy lips parted ever so slightly as she did, revealing more of her inner labia. It was only a little, yet it felt like I was looking into such an intimate spot of hers.

By the time she stood back up I was already at half-mast.

'Oh, sorry sweetie,' she said, looking down at my growing erection. 'I sometimes forget how much I'm showing.'

I gave a flick of my head in the direction of my room.

'Uh, I'll just-'

'No, you don't have to. It was my fault, and I'd rather not make lunch on my own now that I have someone ready to help. Maybe it'll just go away as we work.'

Quite the opposite. It only got harder. There was something so exciting about the both of us being naked in the kitchen while I was hard as a rock. All of the anxieties melted away. I couldn't get any more erect than already having an erection. In a way, I had nothing to worry about. Though, those anxieties were soon replaced with lewd thoughts of what I could do with this erection.

They weren't helped by mum, either. I wasn't sure if she was trying to pretend it wasn't there, or was enjoying it as much as I was, but she had no apprehension getting close to me as my erect cock wobbled before me.

Even at one point she nudged past me with a late 'beep beep', causing my knob to rub up against her hip. It felt like I could have blown a load right there on her. It certainly didn't take me long when I eventually made it back to my room to relieve myself.

That night mum's moans were far louder than usual.

~

Soon a week had passed since I joined my family's nudist lifestyle. Mum had been right that it was now second nature to me. I woke up naked, jumped straight out of bed and went to get breakfast without putting on a thing. Maybe there would be some delay if I had morning wood, but besides that I was definitely beginning to feel comfortable in my own skin.

One strange thing that I noticed we kept was to close the door when having a shower. It seemed odd given that we were as naked in there as we were out here, but it just felt right to allow ourselves the privacy to clean.

A knock came at my door followed by mum's voice as I rolled out of bed.

'Pull your sheets off, I'm doing a wash.'

'Okay.'

I stripped my bed and pilled the sheets up in my arms only to then almost crash into Molly in the hallway.

'Oh, sorry. Morning! Have you seen dad?'

'Nope. I just woke up.'

'Oh, okay.'

With that she hurried off down the hallway toward the kitchen.

I stepped into the laundry room only to stop in my tracks.

Mum was bent over the washing machine, fishing out the previous load of sheets. I once again found myself transfixed by her bent over figure. The round curve of her ass, the parting of her pussy lips, revealing a slight pink inside. I felt my lust rising and my cock growing once more. I didn't care if she was my mum in this instance, I would have loved to step over and thrust deep into her. She just looked so good in that position.

She suddenly noticed me at the door.

'Ah, thank you. You can drop them on the pile. I'll get to them.'

I could have stealthily dropped the sheets while spinning around to leave, hiding my erection, but for some reason I stood my ground. I dropped the sheets where she told me, letting my hard cock spring free.

Mum stopped for a moment before going back to the sheets she had pulled out of the washing machine.

'Morning wood?'

'Um...' I hesitated. Was I really going to say this? 'No.'

She giggled.

'I understand. Having two naked women around all the time must be hard for a teenage boy. Well, maybe I can help get your mind off it. Do you want to help with the laundry?'

'Yeah okay.'

I wasn't sure why I agreed. I hated doing chores. But for the moment all I could think of was getting more glimpses at her body.

'Great.' She picked up the basket of sheets and pushed it into my arms. 'You can start by hanging these out for me.'

Slightly dejected, I headed out to the clothes line. There were always new senses to experience with my naked lifestyle. Namely that the knob of my erection was the right height to whack into the wash basket as I walked.

The first few times I had headed into the backyard in the buff I had felt that same old rush of anxiety at the prospect of someone seeing me somehow. Now, though, it was beginning to fade. It really was private back here, and honestly quite nice to feel the sun on every bit of my skin. I could see why dad so often came out here to read his morning paper on the deck chair.

My erection didn't go away as I worked. Though, I was to blame for that. Usually I fought against the thoughts of mum's body; pushing them away to try and return to clear, innocent thoughts that would pacify my over stimulated cock. Yet today I let myself explore those thoughts. Before all of this I had thought her breasts would be my biggest focus. And while they were still something that never failed to get me hard (the seemingly huge weight they held within that perfectly curved tear drop shape, yet still so soft and malleable as to jiggle with every little move of her body) it was in fact her ass that I found myself fantasizing about. Well, more than just her ass. Her entire rear area. How her pussy would peak through her legs as she bent over, framed perfectly by the crease of her ass cheeks.

Not to mention the uniqueness of how puffy her outer labia seemed to be. I felt like seeing it had ruined my porn viewing habits for future. I would always have to search for actresses with puffy pussies. I mean, Molly's was pretty flat and smooth; supple little lips hidden away beneath her pubic hair. Mum's just had... presence. Her sex demanded not to be ignored. A constant reminder of her sexuality mirrored by her large breasts. Every sexual part of her seemed to be emphasized. Even her ass and hips were enticingly round.

With the last sheet pegged, I headed back inside. Once again I was stopped in my tracks. Mum was bent over picking up sheets from where I had dumped mine. For a moment, my mind questioned why she was bending over from the hips rather than squatting down, or how both times I had entered the laundry from different doors, I had managed to find myself facing her ass; but only for a moment. It was hard to focus on much with that incredible view square in my vision once more. Yet her pussy looked different. Was it just the angle she was standing or did her lips open slightly more than last time. Was it just the light, or did it shimmer more as if she were wet? And surely it wasn't my imagination that her puffy outer labia looked more swollen than usual.

She looked over her shoulder without standing back up.

'All done?'

I swallowed the lump of spit forming in my throat.

'Yeah.'

She looked down at my erection with concern.

'Oh sweetie, you're still hard?'

'Um, yeah, it's okay, I'll just-'

She straightened up and stepped over to me.

'You're really struggling with this, aren't you? I really want everyone to be comfortable with this, and that includes you not having to worry about this all the time.'

To emphasize her words, she tapped her finger against the tip of my cock. The slight touch alone caused me to grow even harder than I already was. A vein along my shaft bulged out at the sheer pressure of blood held within it.

'Oh sweetie, are you making sure to take care of this and not just waiting for it to go down?'

'Mum! I...' wait, why was I so shy to talk about masturbation when I was already naked and erect in front of my mum. What did it matter? 'Yeah.'

'Hmm.'

She stared down at my raging hard on which was pointing directly at her, already leaking pre cum.

'There was something that helped your father out while we were at the resort, but you have to promise to keep this between us.'

My head was nodding before I could even process what she could be referring to. My heartbeat was like a drum in my ears.

She gave a look over her shoulder to the hallway before wrapping her hand around my shaft. I nearly came from the touch. Her hand was warm and firm. Her other arm wrapped around my hip and pulled me forward until we were both standing side by side in front of the sink. Her breast squished into my side as her hand began to work up and down my shaft.

'Hang on,' she said, repositioning herself so she was now standing facing my side. She continued to stroke me, faster than before. 'That's better.'

I was lost in sensation. From her new position, her breasts now bounced into me with every stroke. I was right to think that they were heavy. Every few strokes her breast would thud loudly into my side, causing her to slow her speed and pull her body back, only to sink back into my side as her focus returned to my cock. Fuck, my cock. My mother's hand on my cock; jerking me off. This wasn't a dream.

I felt something warm on my leg. A heat far warmer than her body pressed up against me. I looked down and saw her pussy, so close to my leg they were almost touching. I could feel the heat radiating from it. The promise of the warm, wet depths which lay inside. I watched with anticipation as her hips grew closer and closer, her pussy almost rubbing up against me.

My cock suddenly spasmed and a jet of cum shot from it, splashing against the metal basin. Again and again my cock convulsed, staining the sink with so much thick cum.

'Good boy,' she whispered. Her hand lazily stroked the last few drops out of me. Her fingers wrapping around the end of my knob with each stroke, not caring if her fingers became coated in my fresh cum. Her nipple poked into my arm, solid as a rock.

She finally released me and turned on the tap, washing away to gooey ropes from both the basin and her hand. She peered over her shoulder.

'See, that did you a world of good. It's going down.'

If only she knew I would most likely be hard again in a few minutes thinking of this.

~

I half expected things to become weird, but they didn't. That night at dinner mum showed no signs of regret or awkwardness, or even that anything had even happened. When I caught her eye at dinner she just gave me a smile and kept eating.

That night was even harder to control myself than usual. It was only a few minutes into dinner before I was already hard under the table. The memory of mum's breasts against me. The feel of her hand stroking me to orgasm.

As we had finished dinner Molly turned to me.

'You're awfully quiet tonight.'

Before I could do anything she ducked her head under the table only to re-emerge with a frown.

'Oh my god, you little perv. Again?!'

'Leave your brother be, Molly.'

'But he's hard again, mum!'

'That's just what happens with men, sweetie. You have to learn to get used to his body as much as he does yours.'

She stood up and took her plate over to the sink, seeming to thrust her ass out as she walked. Once she had placed her plate on the sink she turned back around, giving me a full view of her figure.

'You can be excused if you'd like.'

I took the offer and left the kitchen, my boner swaying from side to side in front of me. I didn't immediately beat off once I got to my room, hoping that I would soon hear a knock at the door and see mum enter, but she never came.

It wasn't until the next day that something else happened. I woke up late and grabbed some breakfast after everyone had already left the kitchen. I spent most of the morning in my room, only emerging to grab a drink.

On my way to the kitchen I found mum vacuuming the lounge room. Once more I found myself stopping to admire. Her breasts bounced wildly with the movement. She noticed me and looked up.

Spurred on by thoughts of yesterday, I decided to spend some time with her. For once I was wishing myself to get hard in front of her.

'Is it harder vacuuming naked like that?'

'No.' She grinned. 'What? Do you think I always wore a bra when I vacuumed?'

God damn, that was all the mental image I needed. It was strange that I had become so accustomed to being naked that the thought of her not wearing a bra before all this was sexy. I mean, she was completely naked right now in front of me. No imagination necessary. Either way, both were enough for me to feel my cock begin to lengthen.

She looked down at my cock and bit her lip with a smile.

'That didn't take long. I think you have something to attend to.'

Here goes nothing.

'I was actually hoping you could help me with it again.'

She kept her eyes fixated on my growing cock. Watching it as it grew longer and thicker.

'Okay,' she purred, stepping over and grabbing it. It swelled in her hand, pushing her grip further apart until it was fully hard.

'Come over here.'

She led me by the cock over to the couch before guiding me down onto it. She dropped to her knees between my legs, slowly stroking my cock. Her breasts brushed against my legs. She knelt up and kissed the tip of my cock. Her breath cascading over it. Her rock hard nipples tickling my legs.

Before I knew what was happening, she lowered her head down, engulfing my cock with her mouth. I reached my hand out and grabbed one of her breasts, squeezing and kneading it. Finally, I was touching these. Groping at her huge breasts. They had looked so tantalizing over the last couple of days. Hell, they had looked good under her shirt for as long as I was old enough to notice them. My mum had the most amazing breasts I had ever seen, and I was finally playing with them while she sucked my cock.

Her head bobbed up and down, her tongue caressing my shaft as it filled up her mouth. My hand traced down the curve of her breast and found her nipple. I grabbed it and pinched it hard, matching the intensity of what I felt in my cock. She moaned in response, muffled by my cock, as her hand flew down between her legs.

My head fell back as she sucked harder, driving me closer to orgasm.

'I'm going to cum.'

I expected her to pull my cock out, but instead she pushed her mouth down deeper onto my cock until I felt my knob pushing against the back of her throat. I couldn't have held back if I tried. I plastered the back of her throat with cum. Rope after rope of thick sticky cum shot deep down her throat without even a flinch from her.

Finally, my orgasm subsided and she pulled my cock from her mouth. A long strand of spit still connected us as a dribble of cum leaked down her chin.

'Oh fuck, mum! That was... fuck!'

I was out of breath and still too high on my orgasm to say anything right now.

'I'm pleased to see I'm raising a strong, healthy young man. That was a lot of cum, sweetie.' She scooped the cum up from her chin and sucked her finger clean. 'It's delicious, too.'

The sound of the veranda door closing brought us back to our senses.

'Go!' she mouthed to me.

I didn't waste any time. I jumped up and dashed back to my room as mum furiously wiped her mouth clean.

As I closed the door to my room I could hear dad speaking in the lounge room.

'You should take a break from this vacuuming and join me outside. It's a beautiful day.'

I breathed a sigh of relief before turning away from the door. My breath caught in my chest as I found Molly laying on my bed. Under different circumstances, she would have looked extremely erotic. She lay on her side with her head propped up on one arm. One of her leg's lay over the side of the bed, crossing over the other, highlighting the curve of her ass. Though her leg hid her pussy, I could still see the top of her blonde pubic hair peeking out. Her breasts spilled over each other as they rested on the bed. Though they weren't as big as mum's, they certainly still looked big.

'Have fun?' she asked with a devilish grin.

She sat up, her breasts bouncing, revealing a little more of her pubic hair as her body twisted. Oh how in this moment I wished she shaved like mum did. Then I might be able to see just a little more.

'Huh?' I said, playing dumb.

She giggled.

'Here, let me remind you.'

She pretended to force a phantom cock into her mouth while making wet noises at the back of her throat.

'Fuck off.'

She chose instead to add fake moans to her display. I could hear mum and dad's footsteps echoing from the kitchen. What if they heard? Mum would know that I wasn't doing anything just based on the timespan, but dad wouldn't.

'Stop!'

I tried to indicate for her to be quiet, but she didn't react.

I don't know why I thought pulling her hands away would stop her making noises with her mouth, but in that moment of panic it was all I could think of.

I lunged at her without thinking and suddenly found myself on top of her with both her wrists pinned to the bed around her.

It took a second for it to dawn on the both of us that rough housing was a lot more intimate when you were naked. Our two bodies were so close like this. Not a single piece of fabric between my cock and her pussy. Speaking of which, to make things even worse, my not-yet-deflated cock, probably still wet from mum's spit and whatever cum it dragged from her mouth, rested against her inner thigh.

Her face changed in an instant from her mocking expression to anger.

'Get off of me!'

I jumped back and let her get up.

'Uh sorry. I didn't mean to...'

She held up her hand.

'Just... let's not talk about it.'

To my surprise she strode to the door and exited without another word.

~

'I think it's about time we give this a rest.'

We all stared at dad with disbelief across the dinner table.

'Huh, why?'

'We've had our fun with this, but it's time we let things go back to normal.'

Heather26
Heather26
2,101 Followers