Becoming a Nudist Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke one morning to the feeling of someone playing with my cock.

'Morning!' a voice chimmed.

I blinked my eyes until thinks came into focus, only to find Molly crawling over me.

'If you didn't wake up soon I was going to get impatient.'

She positioned her hips over my cock and lowered herself down onto it. It was too early to grasp everything that was happening, so I just let my eyes roll back as her tight pussy enveloped every inch of my cock.

'Ah, that's it,' she moaned as I bottomed out inside her, before beginning to gyrate her hips on me.

I held her hips tightly as she rode me. Her hand grabbed at her breast as she arched her back, her eyes closed and her mouth open in ecstasy.

Just as I felt I was getting close, we both heard footsteps coming down the hallway. Before I could protest, Molly jumped off my cock and stood beside the bed.

The door opened and mum stepped in.

'Oh, Molly. I didn't expect to find you here.'

'Well, I was going to come give him a surprise wakeup call, but the perv was just sleeping like that, with his morning wood sticking right out. Probably dreaming about you.'

'Oh don't tease him so much. You know what they say: morning wood is the only ingredient you need to wake a man up with a smile.'

Molly snorted.

'In his dreams, maybe.

With that she dashed from the room, only giving me a sneaky wink when she was out of sight of mum.

Mum sat down on the end of the bed and stroked her hand over my cock.

'That does look very tempting though.'

'You're more than welcome to join me.'

'Maybe I will. But in return you have to help with the washing.'

'Won't I just slow you down helping?'

She planted a kiss on the tip of my cock.

'That's what I'm counting on.'