Becoming a Patient of Doctor Lisa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa stood and embraced Julia tightly and they kissed tenderly, on the lips.

"Thank you my gorgeous friend" Lisa said.

"Anytime darling."

Julia walked to me and put her arms around my waist, pushing herself against me. Her groin made contact with my cock, through our layers of clothing.

"I'll see you soon Mark, I hope."

"I hope so too, Julia."

She kissed me softly on the lips and headed toward the door, followed by Lisa. I sat down and picked up a mug of tea, guessing it had been made for me.

I felt a pair of arms around my shoulders from behind.

"Feeling a little better darling?" Lisa asked.

"Yes Doctor Lisa, very much so."

"Good. Tomorrow we will continue with more treatment."

I smiled.

"Now how about I get changed and we go for lunch?" Lisa asked.

"Sounds wonderful."

"Oh and if you want to call Julia anytime, she said to tell you that she'd like that."

"You wouldn't mind?" I asked.

"Sweetheart she's a very close friend." Lisa emphasised the word 'close'. "I don't mind sharing my gorgeous brother with her."

Lisa hugged me tightly and kissed me suggestively on the lips as she turned and headed upstairs.

As I was dressed in jeans and a polo shirt I didn't need to change for lunch. I sat at the table and thumbed through a magazine while I waited for Lisa. A few minutes later she entered the kitchen. She looked stunning. Wearing a mid-thigh, dark blue polka dot dress which clung to her curves, subtle make-up and 4 inch heels completed the look. Her long dark mane hung over her shoulders. Offering me her hand I stood up.

Lisa kissed me tenderly on the cheek and whispered "Are you ready for me."

"I'm ready to go" I replied.

Lisa smiled and we left the house.

12