All Comments on 'Becoming a Patient of Doctor Lisa'

by Authorised

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
KamattlockKamattlockover 14 years ago
Good Start

That was a good start a bit short hopefully the next installment is longer.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
I'm curious as to what is making him so uneasy

He is definitely disturbed and it will be interesting to find out how Lisa is going to help him. Of course him fucking his sister is the path that I hope that the author will take in his cure. Thanks, it reads as if this is going to be a very good storyline to follow.

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Great introduction, albeit short.

So far, it has 5 Stars from me, but I do hope your future chapters will be more detailed.

keairankeairanover 14 years ago
Good start,

but I honestly hope you wait until the light at the end of the depression tunnel is well in sight before the sex starts, cause otherwise it would seem like his Psychologist is in a sense taking advantage of him.

sexmatesexmateover 14 years ago
Okay that was short. What the hell is his problem?

Ready for chapter 2 with what ails him and what is going to fix him!

Thanks for writing!

sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good Start

It was a little short, besides that it was good. I like a build up to a story.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 14 years ago
Definitely different

I haven't read this concept before. It looks very interesting. I can't wait to see how 'Doctor Lisa' will treat her new patient.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous