Becoming a Sexier Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim smiled broadly and was at a loss for words. Finally he said, "Thank you for your efforts. I've noticed how elegantly you walk and how your posture at the table emphasizes your breasts. I didn't know the secret was a corset under your dress. That's very sexy."

"It's really quite a beautiful garment. Since I was in a rush today I had to buy a standard 'off the shelf' style. I was thinking I might go back to the shop tomorrow to be measured for a custom made one. What do you think? Do men like their women laced into tight corsets that push their breasts up?"

"Oh, yes, Tim replied. "I think every man likes that. I know I do."

Suzanne then said, "Well, perhaps I'll do that. The shop offers lots of styles and fabrics. Maybe I'll bring you along so I'll be sure to get a style a man would like. I was thinking of an 'under bust' style- something that's worn with a separate bra. That allows the man to remove the bra and enjoy my breasts. It should also be shorter at the bottom so it leaves the hips exposed for the man's pleasure. That sounds good, doesn't it?"

"Oh, that sounds very good," replied Tim.

As dinner progressed, Suzanne's French phrases seemed to be spoken in a sexier voice and based on her translations to English, the talk became decidedly more sexual.

Again, Tim didn't know what the French words actually meant but her use of the language and her sensual tone added an extra bit of sexuality to dinner. Suzanne's fingers seemed to frequently touch her lips and to linger over her breasts in a most suggestive way; she was seducing Tim and he loved every moment. By the end of the meal Tim had been asked in combinations of French and English if he found Suzanne attractive, did he like to play with a woman's breasts, was he a "breast man", did he like to feast on a woman's sex, did he like a woman's mound and pussy to be shaved and would he like her to come back to his room. Needless to say, Tim's cock was hard as he assured Suzanne that he would love to show her his room.

When they arrived at the hotel room and closed the door they kissed passionately. Then, speaking only in French, Suzanne gestured for Tim to stand still. She stepped back and sensuously removed her dress. She was wearing a bright red corset. It was delicate and feminine- and yet strictly confining. Her breasts were pushed up blatantly by the corset. Her nipples were almost exposed. The corset displayed her body perfectly- emphasizing her feminine shape. Lower, there were garters holding up black stockings that caressed her long and beautifully shaped legs. The 4" heels she wore were displaying those legs very well.

Suzanne spoke to Tim again in French in her most sensuous voice. He looked at her quizzically since he was distracted by her body and had no idea what she'd said. She repeated the phrase- seeming to will Tim to understand the French but it was no use. Finally, she stepped forward and slowly removed Tim's clothes. When his cock sprang free she mumbled something in French and lowered her mouth to the head while teasing his balls with her fingers. After a few minutes of exquisite cock play, she moved away somewhat and again asked Tim something in French using the same sexy tone. After repeating herself in French, she said in English, "I asked if you'd like to bury your face between my legs. My silk panties are so wet; I'm sure you'll make me cum in just a minute or two."

They didn't need to speak anymore. Suzanne lay on her back on the bed. She looked incredibly sexy in her corset and stockings so those stayed on. Tim moved between her legs. He first explored her panty-clad pussy with his mouth and confirmed that her excitement had definitely drenched them. Her naked pussy made it easy to feel her wet lips through the thin silk but Tim hadn't discovered her nakedness yet. He loved knowing she was so excited and he loved that he was about to enjoy her pussy with his mouth. Tim removed her panties and was shocked to see her hairless pussy for the first time. He started to thank his wife but stopped himself saying instead, "Suzanne, your shaved pussy looks fantastic."

Suzanne couldn't resist correcting him, "Thank you but it's not shaved. The hair was removed with hot wax which keeps it extra smooth for a longer time. I thought you'd like it."

With her panties off Tim's tongue explored her exposed pussy lips. Even though Tim was not very experienced at pussy worship, his technique must have been okay because Suzanne's body was lifting off the bed and writhing with pleasure. After a few minutes of using only his lips and tongue, two of Tim's fingers penetrated Suzanne's pussy and she climaxed almost immediately.

Suzanne pushed Tim away- panting that she needed just a minute to recover and that Tim should roll onto his back. True to her word, in much less than a minute her long fingers were teasing Tim's cock. They soon moved to his balls and her mouth moved up and down his cock. Switching again to French, Suzanne whispered some phrases that sounded sexy even though Tim didn't know what they meant. Her mouth alternated between seducing him with meaningless French words and sucking his cock while her fingers continued to caress and tease his balls. Suzanne was taking her time with him and obviously enjoying herself as well. She worshiped his cock and teased him using techniques she'd seen on the video she'd watched. Tim's cock was aching with the delicious pressure of his excitement. Finally, it exploded and Suzanne caught every drop in her mouth. She swallowed his cum and cleaned his cock with her tongue.

After caressing him gently for a few minutes, Suzanne teased Tim's cock to hardness again. Staying in character, she asked in French and then in English if Tim would like to fuck her. She then quickly added a second French phrase and translated it as "from behind?" Without a word, Tim guided her to her hands and knees and moved behind her. He slipped into her dripping pussy and grabbed her hips. He held her hips and pounded into her with long powerful strokes. Suzanne reached orgasm after a few minutes. Having just come Tim was able to last a little longer but it didn't take too long before he was exploding into her again.

They then took a break and had some wine. Tim handed Suzanne $500 and told her how great she had been. She said she'd use her tip to buy some new lingerie and hoped they could get together again the next time Tim was in Vegas. Tim said he was looking forward to it.

As they sat together on the couch Tim admired the corset and traced his fingers along its top edges where Suzanne's breasts bulged out. His hands trailed up and down Suzanne's corseted body and Tim was struck by how stiff the garment was. He said, "This seems really tight. That's very hot but I'm sure it's not too comfortable. Would you like me to help you take it off? If I do will my wife be back?"

Mary replied, "Your wife was never gone. Suzanne was just a side of her we've never seen before. Loosen the laces a few inches and I can open the busk in the front. When we have the corset off you can call me Mary."

As he worked to loosen the laces Mary said, "I wasn't kidding about going to the corset shop tomorrow."

Tim replied, "I'm glad. That sounded great."

When the corset was off, Mary turned and proudly pushed her chest out saying, "When Sue from the corset shop was dressing me she rouged my nipples for you. She thought you'd like that."

"Wow. So is this side of you going to 'stay in Vegas' as the line in their ads says? ."

"No," replied Mary. "Obviously, my waxed pussy and new hair will be coming home with us. I've bought lots of new clothes and lingerie and plan for my sexier side to be much more evident. You'll see tomorrow. Keep in mind though that my outfits for here are sexier than what I'll wear at home."

They caressed and kissed. Tim's mouth soon descended to Mary's breasts and his face became smeared with rouge. Mary toyed with Tim's cock which gradually came back to life.

Mary said, "I hope you enjoyed your time with Suzanne."

Tim replied, "Of course I did. It was great. Thank you."

Mary said, "Toward the end of the evening we had one misunderstanding. It was my fault in not expressing myself clearly." As she spoke Mary squeezed Tim's cock. She felt confident it could go again.

Tim looked puzzled and concerned.

Mary continued, "When Suzanne invited you to 'fuck me from behind' she really meant to say 'fuck my ass.'"

Tim said, "Oh. Wow."

Mary said, "I've been watching some DVDs to get more confidence with oral and anal sex. I'll need to practice but I'm more than willing to work on it. I think you're hard enough to take my ass right now. I also think you'll last a long time. I'd really like you to fuck my ass. It's something I've been looking forward to as a part of tonight's date. There's lube on the nightstand."

Mary walked to the bed, pulled a pillow over and positioned herself face down with the pillow under her hips. Tim hesitated only a few seconds as Mary's invitation sunk in. He moved to the bed and caressed her ass checks. He said, "I'm not very experienced. We can practice together."

Mary said, "Yes, but for tonight it's pretty simple. Use some lube. Gently insert your hard cock into my tight ass and push it in real deep."

Tim reached for the lube and applied some to Mary's ass. He used a finger to press some lube inside.

Mary said, "Your finger feels good. Put some lube on you cock and put it in; if you go slowly it'll be fine. I've been looking forward to this for a month. Fuck my ass now!" Mary reached back with both hands and spread her ass cheeks making her invitation about as blatant as possible.

Tim slathered lube on his cock and positioned himself behind his wife. Using his hand for guidance he brought his cockhead to Mary's opening and pushed. It went in with surprising ease and they both groaned.

Mary said, "That feels good. Go in deep- slowly."

After Tim's first full penetration he stopped and held himself buried to the hilt. Mary said, "Oh. That's wickedly good. You can fuck me faster now. Please."

Tim pulled back and thrust in faster than before but still with concern about hurting his wife.

"Oh yeah, that's what I've been fantasizing about. Go deep. Fuck my ass hard and deep. Don't hold back!"

Tim repeated his thrusts with more speed and power. His concern for his wife waned and was replaced with lust. Her ass was tight and felt great. His previously drained cock and balls needed a tight sleeve if they were to achieve another climax and Mary's ass was perfect. Tim pounded into his wife's ass with more and more force. His cock was being milked by her tight muscles. Tim was enjoying the physical sensations and the mental image of his wife thrashing under him as she had her first anal orgasm. In addition to his increasing physical excitement his mind was on his sexy new wife and all of the new ways he was going to enjoy her. With almost painful slowness he could feel his cock nearing its third eruption. Finally, his cock exploded in Mary's ass and Tim collapsed on top of her.

The couple slowly separated and held each other. When she had recovered enough to speak, Mary said, "I hope you're enjoying your vacation."

12