All Comments on 'Becoming a Sissy Maid & Slut Vol. 05'

by Sissy_Chantel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
darklacedarklacealmost 8 years ago
Issues of consent

i love your story and am amazed that you keep adding to it. i also love that the protagonist is so enthusiastic about everything, it's very refreshing.

However, i get taken out of the story whenever sissy is described as being raped. i suspect you're trying to say that he will be fucked vigorously and frequently, but rape is a specific thing and it is not that. Rape is an act of sex without consent obtained. Sissy enthusiastically consents to everything.

Otherwise it's a delightful story and i eagerly await any more writing you have to offer.

Sissy_ChantelSissy_Chantelalmost 8 years agoAuthor
darklace

Thank you for your thoughts. I see your point about 'rape' I agree as much as what may be any maleness left in a sissy's mind, the effeminate sissy does want total dominating sex with real men. It is true it is more 'willing' sex but I guess I chose 'rape' as a derogatory sex action for the hardcore nature. I though see your point and would be better to in future write maybe ' hard core sex' 'hard core fuck' etc. So thank you for the point of view.

I never thought I'd write such a long series of chapters as I'm not really a writer. But it's been enjoyable as it's allowing my mind to take from many of my fantasies and hone them to written stories. Trust me I have more chapters on the go that I hope will give pleasure to you all and to the idea of a dominated sissy maid and slut to a real man as her true Master. curtsies :-)

njcaptionlovernjcaptionloveralmost 8 years ago
Part 6

Looking forward to reading part 6

njcaptionlovernjcaptionloveralmost 8 years ago
Just an idea

Would like to read how Chantel is hooked up to two fucking machines and put on display on the adult store displaying how the fucking machines work.

Chantel should be made to do two more porn films.

1 where she is gang banged by dominate shemales

2 gang banged by women with big strapons.

Sissy_ChantelSissy_Chantelalmost 8 years agoAuthor
fucking machines...

njcaptionlover,

Thanks for your thoughts. Stay tuned for more chapters to follow. I've written or am finishing up some stuff that is going to be similar but not exactly as you noted. But the fucking machine(s) for one will be returning as the chapters come out here. Other sissy, hardcore sex will be coming forth, IMO some yummy endorphin stimulating stuff to cum! :-)

dacoach44dacoach44almost 8 years ago
Lovely work

Such an enthusiastic girl; way to go, Hon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The story is very nice. But here Chantel fails only one one point. While she is fucked, she doesn't write anything about her enjoyment while getting fucked. It appears that she tends to wrap up fucking sessions quickly. She should write how her sissygasm builds on and as she is locked in Chastity, a bodily-orgasm should happen. This is how sissies locked in Chastity tend to orgasm. They can't cum from their pricks. So the orgasm has to come out some way.

Loverofincest69Loverofincest694 months ago

If I could change 4 things in this story it would be the the sissy would have licked up all the cum off the floor. And put on her cum soaked panties and hose without washing them. And put a pulg in after she was done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous