Becoming a Sissy Maid & Slut Vol. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another person nods and says, "Yeah?"

I say with sissy pride, "I love heels and I have never had a problem walking about in most any pair of heels I have, be they shoes or boots. I love them all!"

Talk as such goes on and I make it clear I'm going to get off the train at 'Avenue Park' to spend the night cruising about looking to hook up. Some on the train, shake their head, others roll eyes, others smile and tell me to have fun and good luck.

Soon my stop has come. I walk off with a few others and begin my dainty walk out the transit station and about a 1/4 mile up to the park. It's now after 7:00pm. Still light out but twilight will be in soon enough time.

As I walk, more people in the public see me and more cell phone pics and videos are made. Of course more comments, both derogatory and exciting are said. I just smile and keep walking. I have to deal with it as the sissy slut that I am.

I enter the park and begin walking down a path, it's quiet and I pass a few joggers who smile and double take at me. I did not notice that two men have followed me off the train until they walked up to me and both casually grabbed each arm of mine, gently. I was a bit startled and I am scared as I am not sure their intent.

"Shhh, don't scream or freak out," one male says.

"We are here to help you have some fun this evening."


I nervously say, "Please I don't want any trouble, I'm just out trying to be a slutty gal looking for some fun."

One guy says, "We know girl, we were on the train with you. You sound like you are into some kinky and slutty fun."

I say, "Oh yes, sir I am into slutty fun."

"What's your name babe?" the other guy asks.

I happily reply, "Chantel."

"Mmm cute name," He adds.

Soon they casually walk me to a sheltered picnic table, saying this should be a fun place to play at. Once there it's straight forward and well enough off the main path where I can discreetly especially as it's not really dark yet to get some good, dirty sex going.

I'm nervous but excited as one guy who tells me his name is Mike has me drop down on my haunches, to then undo his pants and then pull down his briefs. I perk up at a typical 6 inch cut dick. I begin to fondle it with my hands. The other guy stands blocking a bit of the view to what some may see off the pathway. I look at Mike and see he wants me to now suck his cock and like the slut I am I slip it in my mouth.

With a firm lip lock, I'm working my wet tongue over it and he is now very hard. He is moaning and saying it feels good, and has me keep on sucking with my sissy bimbo head bobs. We work well together and in minutes my tongue can sense he is getting close, so damn close. Passion and mutual lust abounds and soon a big, yummy, splash of hot cum fills my mouth. I swallow it all up. Mike pets my head as I tuck his cock back in his briefs, then pull up his pants.

He says, "Fuck girl that felt great." He looks at his buddy and calls him by his name "Carl, man you gonna love doing her." As Mike steps away and I'm still haunched down on my heels.

Carl then gets in place leaning back on the table and has me undo his pants and pull down his briefs. I look up and in lust I take his also 6 inch stiff, cut cock into my wet and horny mouth. Our journey of sexual lust is on and we make beautiful sounds of moans. As I'm sucking Carl off, Mike says he's going to walk about and try to bring more men back here. Carl panting agrees to have him do so. I just keep on head bobbing.

We work nicely and as a team in lust as I suck and suck. It goes on for a number of minutes. As so Mike is walking back with four other males. I do not notice until they get to the picnic table. Carl says, "Guys, this slutty, bitch is fucking great. I'm almost about to blow my load down her slutty throat."

The group of men just watch and chime in with words like fuck, damn nice, fuck damn hot. Carl then blows of his hot, male jizz inside my slutty mouth. I pull off and smile at him as I tuck his cock away, pulling up his pants.

For the next hour the four other guys get it on with me, two get blow jobs and two fuck my slutty ass. Cum shoots all inside me. They all walk off and I put myself back together and cruise for a while longer. I hook up with one other guy and give him a quick blowjob. It's now near 10:00pm and I begin my walk back to the transit station to get on a train back home and where Master dropped me off earlier tonight.

About 10:15pm I get on the ramp. It's quiet and there is only two ladies waiting like me. They notice me and converse with me asking why I am out dressed as such. I tell them I'm a sissy slut and am on my way home from a night of slut cruising. They almost look bewildered but acknowledge it by saying well ok, if I enjoy it and move away a bit as the next train is coming.

As it stops I notice the last car looks empty and I step inside and find a seat in back. Another hard night of sex but as a sissy slut a new normal for me as I sit and just chill to myself.

The train gets going and soon three men through a walk way between the two a-joining cars see me and make their way to me. In back here it's really just me and now these three men. I don't notice them come at me at first, but soon they are by me.

One says, "Well, well, well, what do we have here?"

I sheepishly look up saying, "I do not want any problems gentlemen, I'm just on my way home for my Master to pick me up."

Laughter and a reply, "What the fuck? Your Master? Are you some kind of slut?"

I answer, "Yes, sir please I do not want any trouble."

One of the other guys chimes in, "See them fucking nylons, SLUT all over them, and fuck look at those heels?" the two others say almost together, "Fuck yeah, she's some kind of tranny slut."

My nerves are a wreak what do these guys want? Do they want to hurt me, rob me? what? maybe sex? Well I soon find out.

The first guy and the one who looks to be the most dominant of the three says,

"Get up! C'mon get the fuck up for me." he adds as I stand on my 6.5 inch heels. "My, my, my, she rocks that dress and those heels."

I am sheepishly doing as he says.

He adds, "Fuckin turn around and face out the back window. Come on bitch bend over that last seat!"

I reply, "Yes, yes sir, do you want to fuck me or something?"

"Well I ain't lookin at just staring at your slutty ass," he adds.

I say, "Oh ok, ca.. can I lube my ass up first?"

NOW THERE IS LAUGHTER BY ALL THREE!

He says, "Fuckin hurry up bitch, I'm gonna fuck you right here, right now on this train." As he begins to pop his pants open.

His buddies are going to shield this even though the four of us are really quite alone. The next closest passengers are on a car two up from us.

I lube up after I pull down my pantyhose and panty. Then I bend over staring out the back window. This guy does not take long to get to the down and dirty to the sex here. His firm hands quickly spread my ass open and he then shoves his near 7 inches of thick, cut cock up inside me and begins thrusting and hard. He 'ain't foolin' around. I moan with a bit of pain but soon we are in a mutual rhythm. His buds watch and cheer him on, like saying, "DO THAT BITCH! FUCK THAT SISSY ASS!"

The guy who will remain nameless and so will the others and that only makes the sex more dirty and slutty for me. I have no clue who the fuck is nailing my ass and not even his first name. He keeps pounding my ass as the train runs and stops at stations. Oddly nobody else get on the last car, maybe they witness what's going on and want no part of it. After about 7-8 minutes the guy grunts an groans as he rams my ass with hard thrusts and shoots his splooge of man juice inside me. He pulls out and does his pants up. I'm leaning over the back seat. Talk is how there is not enough time for his buds to fuck me too. I say, "I have a Master waiting for me at the last station stop."

The guys talk as I lean bent over the back seat. Lets fuck her in a bathroom!

The dominant guy says, "Hey bitch, you gonna get fucked in a bathroom ok?

I say, "My Master will be waiting for me, but I can call him and tell him what you gents want to do."

He adds, "Well get to it then bitch!"

I still have panty and hose around my knees as I grab my phone from my purse and call Master. Once he knows all that's going on, he ok's the time I need to get more ass fucking in a public bathroom.

I then tell these gents I have the time needed to get fucked by them too. I then pull up my panty and pantyhose to then sit with these men until we stop.

We all get off and head to the men's room at the station. It's near 11:00pm and very quiet at the station now. Soon inside the men's room and in a stall and the two other males excitedly fuck my sissy ass too and shoot wads of hot semen inside me. Such is the life of a sissy slut.

They leave, I clean up and walk to the park 'n ride to see Master's SUV with him and Gage inside. I get in the back seat. I tell them of my night, show them some cell phone video of men fucking me at the park and on the train. Master and Gage LOVE IT! We get home by about 12:00 midnight. I wash myself up for bed and end another sissy day. Tomorrow awaits more of this sissy lifestyle adventure.

12