Becoming a Sissy Maid & Slut Vol. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm shaking as I keep in my dainty pose, my head bowed down. I want to cry so much. I want to go back in time and undo my transgression.

Master yells, "Get back in the kitchen and put the dessert and coffee serving tray together and come out and serve us you fucking sissy!"

I curtsey and sheepishly say, "Yes Sir Master, thank you Master." I then get the serving tray together and then walk out to serve. I so daintily serve, trying to be as weak and compliant of a sissy as I can be. Once all three have been served, I get on my knees for further berating and to find out my corporal punishment.

Master says, "OK Chantel, besides all the trouble you will have by me busting your ass workload wise this coming Sunday, this is what you can expect and more tonight!" he expands, " You will receive a good ass paddling and it will be at minimum 10 swats, but maybe more if I figure you need more. You will then receive a surprise punishment that will really take you to a place of immense sorrow for your terrible transgressions, do you understand Chantel?"

I start crying a bit and say, "Yes, Master, I deserve whatever punishment you feel is needed for my transgression."

Master says, "Fucking crying wont help you Chantel, so you better suck it up buttercup. I'm still gonna punish you severely tonight."

My tears flowing and ruining my mascara, "Oh I'm so sorry Master, if I could go back in time I would never have done what I did." Tears choking me up, "It will never happen again Master, never sir."

Master says, "Of course you will never do it again for if you do the punishment will get worse. But in minutes you will be punished in the Punishment Room," he adds " Finish up in the kitchen and then we will go to the Punishment Room."

Once done, we all move down stairs and to the Punishment Room. My heart is pounding, my nerves are a wreck, my mascara has run from my tears. I walk each step in my heels towards that room of total fear for me. Master opens up the door and we all step in. Lights are turned on, for me this is a room I do not really want to be in as Master's sissy slave.

Master says, "Chantel, you will get on the bondage bench."

I start to cry again as I say, "Yes Master." and move on to the bench.

Master says, "Ok strap your ankles in place."

Blubbering I say, "Yes, Master." and proceed to cinch the cuffs around my ankles.

Master now orders, "Lean forward, lift up your dress and petticoat, pull down your pantyhose and panty," he goes on, "Now wrists up by the wrist straps and place your head on the head pad."

Tears flowing I say, "Yes Master." and proceed to follow through.

Master then straps my wrists and head in place, I am totally defenseless from the corporal punishment that I will soon endure. Master with the other guys now go to look over devices to paddle my sissy bottom with. He selects a brutally good, thick, 3 inch wide and 20 inch long leather paddle with the word SLUT engraved into the leather. They come back to me and I'm a mess, mascara all over my face, mucus drooling from my nose as I cry. Master comes in front of me and then forcibly cracks the leather paddle across the front bar near where my wrists are strapped in. I'm totally startled and freak out, my wet eyes wide open as I look up at my Master. He is sadistically smiling and says, "This will do, just fine."

I keep blubbering, "Please Master, please is there anything I can say or do for this punishment not happen?"

Master replies, "No Chantel, you will be punished."

Soon he and the others move behind me, a video camera will record all of this too, for the record and to upload to social media. They are quiet for the moment. I'm shaking but remain quiet too. Then I hear the whoosh of the leather paddle and in a moment it strikes my buttocks, CRACK!! I yelp in sharp pain, I clench my buttocks and then quiver them too.

Master says, " Thank me and ask for another one Chantel."

I reply, " Thank you Master, may I please have another one?"

WHOOSH, CRACK! as the paddle doubles down on the pain of my buttocks. I yelp even louder, clench my buttocks then quiver them again. I'm thinking, Oh my God it hurts, oh God please make it stop. Master delivers my third swat with a WHOOSH and CRACK! "Ugh, yelp!" I cry louder and again clench my buttocks, then loosen and quiver them.

By now the word SLUT is imprinting in pinkish glory on my sissy ass. The next seven swats make it only more pink on my sissy white buttocks and the stinging pain deeper. I am totally incoherently crying, as I thank Master and ask for another. At ten swats he stops, maybe my reprieve is at hand. He and the others say nothing. He comes up front and looks at the mess of my face, tears, mascara and mucus from my blubbering all over my face. He gets a towel and wipes the snot from my nose. He asks, "Are you learning your lesson Chantel?"

I chokingly say with a breathless sound, "Uuh, ugh, hhhaah, yes Master."

Master replies, "Ok Chantel, you just be quiet, I'll be back with another method of punishment."

Soon Master wields out a contraption on wheels. A motor and a rod. He takes a 10 inch thick dildo and places it on this rod. He shows it in front of my face and says it is a fucking machine. I'm thinking, oh my God, when will this stop?

Soon Master has the dildo penetrating my butthole. He turns it on at a very slow rate of speed. I feel the thrust and try to take it up my sissy ass. He and the others observe the motion and when it looks like it's fucking me well enough, he turns up the fucking speed, just enough to border on too much and too painful, then backs off just a bit, to take the pain off a touch. All we hear is the whirr of the motor and my moaning and groaning.

Master says, "Chantel, you will be fucked by this machine for the next two or more hours. That's right two or more fucking hours."

I say in discomfort, "Yes Master, thank you Master."

They all then leave me alone to be by my broken self as I'm being fucked by a relentless machine and 10 inch dildo. It actually causes me to cum without orgasm again and again. It is just insidious.

Two hours later Master and the guys return, to see me as an ass pounded mess. He stops the machine and removes the dildo from my butthole. He then undoes my restraints. My face is a mess with tears and running mascara. My ass has been well tanned and my butthole ravaged, my knees are in pain as are my hips and back from being in doggy position for hours.

I get up and then just crumple to my knees. I beg my Master for forgiveness. He asks if I learned my lesson, I answer in total compliance with a "Yes Master."

He helps me up on my heels and walks me to the bathroom and lets me wash up, get out of my clothes and says for me to go directly to bed because 7:30am comes soon and it's another sissy maid day.

12