All Comments on 'Becoming a Slave Ch. 04'

by tkyguyjin

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
bluesky496bluesky496almost 11 years ago

i love this story and i would love to read the next chapter ,it is a very erotic and moving tale .

LysyanaLysyanaalmost 11 years ago
I agree ...

... with the first comment.

I didn't expect this story to turn out like this. But I like this chapter most and hope to read lots more. I like how you create the story - it's like you don't know yourself where this will lead - just like real life! Great!

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
bizarre pacing

The character quality of your writing in chapter 04 is back to your usual standard. I don't buy into complete strangers falling in love this quickly. That Bruce and Geoff do is not my issue. "I had fallen in love with another man and wanted to serve him for the rest of my life." Great final line for a chapter 05. Bruce was being a cockslut on Craigslist just before meeting Geoff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I was wondering when Bruce would finally admit that he was gay. It is so liberating when you admit to yourself that you are gay. It took me about a year to realize that I was gay. I did because I had not had decor wanted sex with a woman since I had sucked my first cock. All I wanted was to suck cock and be fucked. I am a cum loving cock sucked and bottom whore. I had one relationship with a guy for about two years which was great. He got a transfer with his job and I now just get together with other gay men and enjoy the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ugh

This masochistic stuff is not for me. I don’t get it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertkyguyjin@tkyguyjin
Living in New York and looking for like-minded individuals for chat and meeting. I enjoy exploring new things sexually with members of both sexes. Couples particularly welcome.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES