Becoming a Slave Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about 10 minutes, he couldn't take it any longer. He pushed me back and turned around, his cock bigger than I had seen it before, throbbing with ecstasy. He simply grabbed my head and thrust his cock into my mouth, shooting an incredible load, especially for someone who had just cum a few hours before. I swallowed it all happily. My cock was also hard and after Geoff took a few minutes to recover, he finished me off with a loving blow job, eating my cum as well. When I had some energy, I cleaned up my face and mouth before returning to bed. There we lay, kissing and touching after that and I realized that sex with Geoff was similar to that with women I cared about, where we touched, necked, and explored together, rather than the times with men, where I was just a cum dumpster to be discarded afterwards.

I knew I wanted to do everything with Geoff and I wanted him to do everything to me. I asked him if he had thought about fucking me and he nodded. But, he admitted, he couldn't do it unless he loved me. I was confused by his words and asked him what he meant. He explained that for him, being gay and anal sex were things that had been equated with evil while he grew up. As he opened up to me, explaining how his religious background had kept him from exploring his urges, I held him tight. This was no longer just a couple of guys exploring, Geoff was suddenly and unexpectedly throwing off the weight of years of parental and church-based oppression. He told me that before we had met on Sunday, he had only had sex with one woman, and deep down, he thought he was gay. Only when his mother had passed away did he feel like he could try something and even then, it took him over a year to do so, helped along by his business trips out of the country and reading gay erotic stories. I shut up and let him talk, stroking his hair softly while he unburdened himself.

For him, sucking cock and eating cum were incredibly difficult steps but thanks to me, he felt like he had been accepted, and that made it easier and is why he returned so quickly and with such a different personality. Flattered, I kissed him and he kissed me back, hard. He had begun to tear up and I realized how emotionally difficult this had been for him. Having been through it all myself and felt a different sort of shame, I encouraged him to continue. He looked at me deeply and then said something that I had not expected. "I love you Bruce."

I was stunned. I asked him if he really meant what he said. He turned red, but said yes, he had feelings for me and had known it as soon as he left my apartment after our first meeting. Part of me felt that his feelings were infatuation for the man that had shown him the way and allowed him to escape his past, but I didn't dare say anything. Probably because deep down, I knew I had fallen in love with Geoff too.

I didn't tell him that though, allowing him to finish his tale, which he did by thanking me again for being such a good teacher. We kissed some more and fell asleep in each other's arms, our plans for fucking postponed.

The next morning I awoke to find Geoff dressed and getting ready to go. I told him to get back to the bed, where he stood as I unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick, giving him a sloppy blow job to send him back to the US. As I swallowed his cum, I brought his face close to mine for a final deep long kiss. As our lips parted, I looked him deep in the eyes and told him "I love you too".

4

Geoff had left without saying anything after my admission. It was natural he was confused, but like me, he would get over things once he came to terms with it and accepted himself for who he was. For me, I was comfortable with the fact that I was truly bisexual. I still dated and slept with women on occasion, but I had fallen for a guy and wanted our time together to be exclusive. I stopped perusing Craigslist for other cocks and jerked off instead, imagining Geoff fucking me and me taking his virginity too.

For the next three weeks, I thought about Geoff all the time, waiting for his next trip to be confirmed. We emailed on occasion, but it was practical stuff, like we were buddies rather than lovers. When he next visit was set, it would be without co-workers and Geoff wondered if I would like to stay at his hotel next time. I gladly accepted. He arrived on Sunday evening, jet lagged from the long flight. I was waiting for him in the lobby, ready to give him a welcoming massage and something else.

I followed him over to the elevator, not acknowledging that I knew him as there were several other guests going up with us. He got off on the 42nd floor and I went one further, before walking down a flight of stairs where he was waiting for me at his room, pretending to look for his key. He showed me in and as soon as the door closed, we kissed deeply. Within seconds we were in bed, our clothes coming off as we raced to see who could get the other's cock in his mouth faster. It seemed to be a tie as we moved to our accustomed 69 position with me underneath Geoff who had gotten used to face fucking me like that while he sucked on my hardness. He came quickly and he forced his cock deep as the first spurt emerged, causing me to gag. He had not masturbated in the time we were apart and his load was full and delicious. I savored what I wasn't forced to swallow, swirling it around in my mouth for several seconds, loving the texture and warmth, before I finally ate it.

Geoff continued to pleasure me and I soon released my own man juice which disappeared down his throat. He had become quite adept at sucking and swallowing and he loved it as much as I did. Afterwards we kissed as usual, and within minutes Geoff was asleep, his jet lag sending him into a deep slumber. Rather than head home, I allowed myself to nod off and didn't wake up until early in the morning. Geoff had woken and showered and was lying in bed. He told me he would call in sick and wanted me to do the same. The two of us could then spend the day together, ordering room service and exploring each other. I was thrilled with the idea. Geoff went downstairs to get some breakfast while I showered, planning our day's activities.

When Geoff came back after 20 minutes, he looked a little flushed as he handed me an egg sandwich from a local burger joint. I commented on his sweaty appearance and he said it was hot outside. I believed him as I took the package and opened it up. Not the healthiest option I thought as I bit into it. The taste was odd at first, egg mixed with salty warm mayo was my first impression. It was only when I noticed Geoff looking at me expectantly that it all became clear. He had somehow managed to jerk off into my sandwich (in the stairwell as it turned out) and I loved him all the more for it. What a great surprise in the morning. I gobbled the rest of it down, enjoying the unique taste and amazed at how this man had taken to his new sexuality so completely.

Even more amazing was how often he was able to achieve a hard-on. As I kissed him to thank him for his thoughtful gift, my hand reached down to grab his crotch. His cock was already hard again and I moved to my knees to suck it. But he stopped me there, and told me he loved me so much, he was ready to fuck me.

I looked at him closely and he told me he was sure. After his emotional outpouring three weeks prior, I wasn't confident that he would ever be able to do this. I didn't want to risk damaging him but he assured me that he had thought about it long and hard and he wanted his first ass to be mine.

My asshole had only been entered once and that was an unexpected intrusion during my threeway with Adam and Ryan, when Adam basically raped me. I ended up enjoying that experience, but I really wanted to be tenderly fucked by someone who I loved and who loved me.

Geoff led me to the bed and we began to kiss again. He slowly removed his clothes and I couldn't believe that his cock was rock hard again. I quickly sucked it to make it wet and we went back to kissing. Geoff had brought lube with him and he dashed to the bathroom to get it. I knew he had never done this before so I helped him along, telling him what to do. I sucked his dick a little more and then covered it with lube before turning over. He kissed my asshole briefly and then applied a generous dollop of lube, pushing his finger deep to prepare me for his invasion. I told him when I felt it was ready and he mounted me, leaning close and kissing my cheek, telling me again that he loved me. I returned the sentiment and felt him place his cock head against my expectant asshole. He paused for a few seconds and I bucked up a bit to give him some encouragement. That was enough as he pushed in slowly. Heaven. He allowed his cock head to sit just inside me, treasuring the experience. I pushed back on him and he slowly entered me completely, telling me how much he loved me over and over again. I loved the feeling of being fucked by a man who cared about me and I pushed my ass back to get him as deeply as possible. He grabbed my hips, pulled back, and then began to pump me, softly like I wanted. I was truly in ecstasy as Geoff made love to me, his first time fucking another man.

As he had just cum a few minutes earlier, he was able to hold off for a while and he continued to fuck me slowly, with loving care. I adored the feeling of his cock completely inside of me. I told him I wanted him to fuck me while looking at me so he pulled out, turned me over, lifted my legs and re-entered me without missing a beat. He leaned down to kiss me and at that point, I felt like I was in paradise. As we kissed, his rhythm increased and I knew he was ready. He sat up on his knees and pushed my legs up, giving him unfettered access to my ass. He began to pump me with vigor, professing his love and then he grunted loudly as he exploded inside me. I could feel his cum as he unloaded and again, I thought that it was the best feeling in the world. As he finished, he lay down on top of me and his dick slipped out.

We kissed and then I told him I wanted to do the same to him. I had never fucked a man before, but I wanted Geoff to experience the incredible pleasures to which he had just treated me. He agreed, although a bit reluctantly. I was too horny to care, and I turned him over, moving down to his asshole to give it a good rimming before lubing it up. I covered my own rock hard cock in lube and spread his ass cheeks wide, giving me a great view of the virgin territory that would soon be mine. I put my cock against him and pushed hard, gaining entry on the fourth thrust. Geoff yelped out in pain and I stopped to let him get used to the sensation. After he relaxed, I pushed a bit further and again he looked stricken so I stopped. He didn't say anything, so I jammed my cock as far as it could go and began to deliver blow after blow. Despite the lube, his ass was unbelievably tight and I tried to get as deep as possible. He didn't push back like I had, but it was too late to stop. I could tell he wasn't enjoying it but he was letting me have my way. I told him to relax and feel my cock inside him and he tried, finally pushing back on me. With his ass now more pliant, I fucked him hard for a few minutes and he started to move with me in a sign that he was getting used to it. When I finally came, letting my jism find its way deep inside him, I told him that I loved him. After I was finished and had pulled out, he lay there quietly. I leaned down to kiss him and he returned the kiss without much enthusiasm. He told me that he needed a few minutes to himself, and so I went to the bathroom to shower.

When I came back, Geoff was still lying on the bed, my cum dripping out of his ass. I asked him if he was OK, and he explained that being fucked had been his number one taboo and there was still something in his mentality that made it unenjoyable. I understood and got into bed to hold him. We kissed again and I told him that I would respect him. He could do anything he wanted to me, and I would do anything he asked to him. I told him that I truly loved him and he responded in kind. We spent the afternoon kissing and holding each other. I couldn't believe it but it was true. I had fallen in love with another man and wanted to serve him for the rest of my life.

12