Becoming a Starr

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,136 Followers

When I arrived, I was treated like royalty. They had me in this nice dressing room, and I had two people working on me. One guy was doing my makeup and a younger girl was doing my hair. While this was occurring, Dennis walked in to tell me everything that was going to happen.

"Hi kiddo. Are you ready for you big day? Nervous?" He asked to break the ice.

"Not really. Well, maybe a little but not because of the sex but because I want to look good on camera," I responded.

"Don't you worry about that. You are going to look great. Great news, we have 60 guys for you today. We actually had to turn away 73 more," Dennis laughed before continuing, "Since this is your first shoot ever, the theme is going to be 'like a virgin' so you will start out dressed in an all-white wedding dress before you start. We will have a fluffer, her name is Bobbie, and she will also fluff you before your first guy."

I interrupted Dennis with a crinkled brow, "What is a fluffer? I have no idea what that is."

"Oh I'm sorry. She is the girl who sucks the next guy's cock to get him hard and ready for you so we don't have to waste time. When it's his turn, he will be ready to go," Dennis informed me.

Dennis followed up, "Each guy can either fuck your pussy or your ass but not both. We will have four cameras rolling and our most experienced cameraman, Freddy, will be shooting the close-ups of your holes with all the cum oozing out. Remember, you are going to be taking 60 loads of cum inside you, so you are going to be very messy. Don't worry about that at all, your fans will love it. The messier, the better."

I smiled, "This is going to be so exciting. I can't wait."

"Now Brittni, you have realize we are probably looking at about five to six hours of fucking. Your pussy and ass are going to be stretched and worn out. The cum will be a great lube but you need to start out with some jelly in your asshole for the first cock," Dennis warned.

As the makeup girl performed last minute touchups with her brush, a mirror was brought out and I thought I looked pretty good. My hair was curled and put up. When she added the red lipstick, I was completed. Now it was time to get dressed. They brought out this beautiful mermaid style wedding gown along with sheer white thigh high stockings, white high heels, elbow high white satin gloves, a red garter, and even a veil. I had no panties or bra underneath. It took another 20 minutes just to put all that on. As I slipped my stocking covered feet into the pumps, I could be heard click clacking down the hall.

It was difficult to see with the vail impeding my vision but when the door opened, there was a huge room with at least a 15 foot high ceiling. A thunderous applause erupted when I stepped inside. All 60 guys were standing around the room against the walls like a huge circle. Each guy was wearing a black tank top with a number pinned to his shirt like a runner at a 5K race. Nobody was wearing pants and it was hot seeing all the dicks hanging between their legs. The guys were very diverse. I noticed white, black, Hispanic, and even an Asian guy. They were all different ages along with a variety of body types.

There was a huge monitor screen, cameras, lighting, microphones and of course a large four post bed in the middle of the room with a "The Honeymoon Suite" sign hanging between two of the posts. At the foot of the bed was a chair with a naked girl sitting in it. She had spiked hair, a huge tattoo of a panther around her neck and covering her chest were the paws of the panther coming out in 3D, around her small breasts. She had other tattoos but that one really stood out. She also had piercings in her nose, lip, belly button and so many in her ears that it would be impossible to count. As I approached the bed dressed like a bride on her wedding day, that is when I started to get nervous.

The tattooed girl stuck her hand out and smiled, "Hi, I'm Bobbie. I'm your fluffer today. Nice to meet you Starr."

When she spoke, I also noticed she had a huge metal stud pierced through her tongue. I stuck out my glove covered hand, shook hers and greeted her warmly. I thought to myself, "Let's get this party started. As soon as I feel that first cock slide inside me, my nervousness will disappear." The guys were getting restless, talking and many were already playing with themselves, trying to work up a hard-on. Bobbie took my veil and flipped it up over my head, exposing my face to a round of cheers and applause once again. She took it off me and held my hand as I stepped up and sat on the bed. That is when I realized the black sheets covering it were made of rubber.

Dennis was holding a hand-held megaphone and stepped up on a table to get the group of anxious guys' attention when the blare of his voice radiated, "Can I have your attention please?" As the crowd started to get quiet, Dennis continued, "You guys all get to fuck the lovely Starr today. This is her first shoot, so be respectful. You can do her pussy or ass but not both. If she yells cut, then stop, so whatever is needed can be attended to. Remember, this is a creampie gangbang so be sure you blow your load inside her. We really don't want anybody lasting longer than 10 minutes so whatever you need to do to get off, do it. So let's have fun today and fill this little girl up with enough sperm to populate a country,"

Once again the crowd whooped and cheered to Dennis's inspirational speech. While listening to Dennis, I hadn't noticed that Bobbie had greased up her finger with lubrication.

Like a doctor ready to perform an exam, Bobbie softly directed me, "Lay back sweetie, you're gonna need some of this in your ass."

I did as I was told and when on my back, Bobbie shimmied the wedding dress up to my waist, exposing my pussy. With her palm facing the ceiling, she slipped her lubed finger inside my butthole and swirled it around to spread it evenly on my rectum walls. It felt good when she leaned in and began to lick my pussy. My pleasure shot up tremendously.

At that time, I had only experienced awkward, quick performances from my boyfriend but Bobbie knew her way around a pussy. She was sucking my lips and clit, dipping her tongue inside my vagina, before using her lips to actually suck my slit. It didn't take long to draw me close to orgasm. When she stuck the ball of her metal tongue stud directly under my hood and rolled it around on my love button, I started cumming like I had never done before. I arched my back, dug my high heels into the mattress, lifted my ass off the bed, and pressed the back of her head into my crotch while I finished my clenched pleasure. I knew why she was the fluffer.

When I stopped cumming, my ass slammed back down to the bed trying to recover my normal breathing. Bobbie sat up with her lips glimmering in the light with my juices. She took the back of her hand and wiped off the corners of her mouth.

Bobbie looked at Dennis as said, "She's ready." She then looked at me and directed, "Let's take the dress off."

It was time. I was going to be stuffed by 60 cocks and I was ready. I needed to be used and abused. My pussy was soaked, my asshole was lubed, and there was nothing going to stop me now. I was up on my knees as Bobbie unzipped the wedding dress and helped me pull it off. She tossed it on the floor as now I was only wearing the sheer white stockings held up by ruffled, elastic bands, a garter, white heels and those elegant long gloves.

Bobbie took her seat on the chair, Dennis shouted, "Action," while guy number one stepped up. He did not need fluffed as he became rock hard while watching Bobbie eat me out. He was a little guy who looked about 21 years old with scruff, 5'5, weighing 120 pounds. His cock was small and looked to be just under five inches long with no girth. He was up on his knees and climbed on top of me, inserting his hard-on with my knees bent. His cock was perfect to get me started. He pumped and in no time, was getting close.

"I'm gonna shoot," he announced.

Before I started, I told myself that I was going to be verbally dirty and very naughty but I didn't want it to be rehearsed or choreographed. I hate commercial porn when it looks like the couple is acting or following a script, so I was going to allow my lust to control what came out of my mouth.

"Oh yea, do it! Squirt it in me," I encouraged right before he tightened up and ejaculated his cum inside my pussy while I continued, "That's it. Let it all out. Empty those balls inside me."

His jaws were clenched and eyes were shut while he released. With my wetness, I couldn't feel much of his cock but I did feel the flooded warmth that came out. He shook his head side to side in relief, before he pulled out and jumped off the bed. That is when I noticed Bobbie sucking guy number two's cock like a good fluffer would do.

He pulled away from her and got up on the bed. He was lanky and about 6'2. His cock was rock hard and curved upward like a banana. It was long and probably 8 inches or so. He lifted my legs up and plunged it inside me. At that time, I had never had someone touch me that far back in my vagina and it felt like a little bit of heaven. Moving his hips and holding onto my stocking clad calves, his cock was making me feel great. My pussy was sucking that cock of his and in no time, I was grunting in orgasm. My inner walls spasmed around his member.

He was breathing hard and starting to sweat. I could see the monitor over his shoulder, past my high heel covered feet suspended in mid-air. Watching his ass cheeks tighten up with every thrust was all I could take.

I moaned, "Your cock feels so good. Fill me up. Give me that cum. Shoot it in my pussy."

"You got it, girl. Ah, shit! Ah, shit! Grrrauughhhh!" Guy number two growled as his cock exploded inside me. I could actually feel each spurt. That pulsation caused me to cum again.

When he pulled out, Dennis yelled, "Cut!"

I thought I was doing something wrong when he walked up and said, "We are starting to get some good creampie action. Look at that mess. Bobbie, every time a guy pulls out, make the next one wait about 20 or 30 seconds so Freddy can get some good close-up footage of that cum filled pussy."

I could feel the sliminess coagulating between my legs and when I looked up at the monitor, the white goo was already running down my ass crack. The next several guys took their turn. All were in their twenties with about seven inch cocks and did me missionary style until they unloaded inside my pussy. Afterward, each one would jump off the bed with the half-hard, cum-covered cock bouncing in front of them as moved and the next one would quickly replace him.

I was loving all this strange dick and even more knowing they were shooting their cum inside me. Guy number nine was the first to fuck my asshole. By then, sperm had not only ran down my ass crack, it was also starting to form a sticky pool on the black rubber sheets. He was muscular, Hispanic and hung pretty well. I would say he was in his mid-thirties, shaved bald, and about 8 ½ inches long with decent girth.

He used one hand to hold my legs up, over my head like a father would do changing his baby's diaper while he used his other hand to work the large head of his dick inside my bottom. Thank goodness Bobbie had stuck a finger full of lube inside it and for all the oozing cum, because even properly lubricated, it hurt. I was breathing heavily when number nine finally buried his dong inside my ass. While on his knees and continued holding my ankles with one hand, he slowly fucked my tight ass. It began to feel better and better. Just feeling his thick meat slowly ream my booty was going to make me cum again. I reached down to play with my gooey pussy and when I felt all that cum, I started quaking in orgasm.

I brought my slimy glove covered fingers up to my mouth and began to suck on them while periodically cooing to number nine, "Mmmm, this cum is so good. Feed my ass your cum. Hear that? My ass is sucking your dick and wants you to feed it your cum. Oh, please give it to me."

That is all it took and number nine grunted and ejaculated his warm load in my ass. His pec muscles were so tight as I thought he would never stop spurting. He eased his slimy dick out of my ass and jumped down. Right on cue, Bobbie had the next guy ready for me. The next few guys also wanted my ass. All of them had average cocks between 6 and 7 inches. They were making up for the early neglect of my booty. I came a couple of times, mostly when one of them would blast off.

Guy number 14 looked like a farmer or a lumberjack. He was a big burly white man about 6'5, who looked to be about 45 years old, with a huge beard, huge gut, and an even bigger dick. It was about 10 inches long, thick as my wrist and uncut. I could tell it was uncut because some of the foreskin was up around the head. I hoped he wanted my pussy and to my delight, he did. He wanted me to lay on my back with one leg up over his shoulder and the other leg on the bed, scissors style. I was already a mess as cum was running out of my swollen pussy and stretched ass.

The lumberjack, put my one leg far back and he put that monster cock inside me and began to pump. It felt great. I had never had that large a dong work my pussy and it had filled me up like I had never been before. His beard would tickle my nylon covered ankle and he fucked so hard, my high heel actually fell off and bounded off the bed, exposing my white stocking covered foot for the first time. He took both hands, grabbed the top of my foot, and mashed the bottom of it right into his face while, at first, I was still struggling trying to take all of his cock.

As I wiggled my toes against his nose, I encouraged, "You like my foot baby. Oh, kiss it. Rub your face on my nylons."

My verbal teasing was enough to put him over the edge as he cried out, "Fuck! Here it comes! Oh...shiiit!"

I could feel everything! As he ejaculated, I came at the same time. Just feeling his thick dick twitch was more than I could handle. I bet he released no less than 10 spurts before pulling out. With his size, he couldn't jump off the bed as quick as the others but, in no time, was replace by number 15 who as a very dark African guy about 25 years old, thin and even taller than the lumberjack man. His dick was not as thick as the lumberjack but longer if you can believe that.

In his sexy African accent and broken English, he requested, "I want you stand up, bend over and I do you doggie style."

I stood up on the bed and even though it was such a firm mattress, I couldn't keep my balance with one high heel on and one off, so I kicked the remaining pump, off to the floor. My slick hose covered feet felt good on the rubber sheets. As I stood, I could feel the sperm running down my inner thighs and that is when I saw the huge, slimy, white mess where I had been laying, contrasting on the black sheets. I felt so slutty and alive...I wanted more.

The African had me bend over while in a standing position and put my hands on the bed. He was so tall, he had to stoop down to fit his monster dong inside me. Thank goodness for all the semen, or it would not have fit so easily. When he started fucking me, my boobs were jarring and even thought it was difficult to focus, I looked through my spread legs, fascinated by watching his balls swing back and forth. God, his long black dick felt like it was poking my navel from the inside! With all the cum and air, my pussy was making a sloppy, sucking sound.

I couldn't hold out as I started screaming, "I cumming! Oh, yes! Fuck me with that big dick! Put your DNA in me! It feels so good! Pump me full of your nut! Nut me!"

Holding onto my hips, slamming his donkey sized dick into my squishy pussy, he announced in his accented broken English once again, "I cum now! Take it baby. Oh! Oh! Oh!"

He started shaking all over while slamming his dick inside me all the way to his balls. It hurt but hurt so good. It is hard telling how far his cum shot in me but I guarantee nobody has put it that deep inside my pussy before or since. He sloppily slid it out of my swollen slit and when I turned around, his half hard dick, looked like a horse had just mounted its mare. It was covered in white slime.

He stepped down and Bobbie had prepared the next guy. He did me doggie style but I was on my knees as did the next guy after him. The next three took my ass in the doggie position. All the guys had about seven inch cocks and the cum was really starting to collect inside me. Both of my holes were swollen, cum filled and we were only a third of the way finished.

"Cut!" yelled Dennis. Everybody froze when Dennis used his bullhorn, "Ok, Bobbie, get Starr some water, we are going to take a 10 minute break. Freddy, get a lot of close-ups of her creampies and all the mess. Starr, you just lay there and relax for a minute, but keep your legs open."

The forty guys remaining were still waiting their turn patiently even after the first twenty took two hours. I couldn't believe I had been fucking that long. Even though my pussy and asshole were getting a little sore from the friction, my horniness outweighed that and I was ready for more. When Dennis yelled, "Action," guy number twenty one got up on the bed with me. He looked like he was in his late forties but was in phenomenal shape. I was on my side and he crawled right behind me, also on his side in the spooning position. I hiked my top leg up so he could fit his fat eight inch cock inside my abused greasy slit. He told me his name was Greg.

When Greg began pumping me, his face was nuzzled up behind my neck and he was mumbling, "You are so beautiful Starr. I would've waited all day to make love to your sweet pussy. He moved his hips nice and slow with a little added jolt onto each thrust. I started cumming and Greg continued his nice smooth assault on my slippery vagina. He was taking an extra-long time and I needed him to cum so the next guy could take his turn. He was biting my earlobe when I whispered, "I want to feel your seed in me. I want you to make a big deposit. Give it to me good. You can do it. Just relax and let it go."

With my encouragement, we went back and forth for at least five more minutes before Greg started moaning. As the moaning got louder, he started blasting off inside me. I was in perfect position to reach down and feel his shaft pulsate with my fingers. With the satin gloves on, I couldn't feel the warmth but I definitely could feel each twitch as Greg made his deposit at my request.

He pulled out and slid off the bed as the next several guys had their turn, fucking me in several different positions ending with each one blowing his load inside either my pussy or asshole. I had so much cum running out of me, I could feel my ass sliding around on top of it.

When number 29 stepped up, he was such a hottie. He was so muscular with blonde hair, blue eyes and the most perfect teeth while standing about 6'2. His veiny, eight inch dick looked amazing, jetting out from his body. He got down on his knees, leaned back until he was basically sitting on his own feet, lifted me up and sat me down on his cock like he was about to masturbate with me. He was so strong, he had no trouble lifting and slamming me back down on his erection while I wrapped my legs around his waist. I was his fleshlight and he literally was jerking himself off with me.

It was amazing and I came twice while he bounced me up and down. He had jarred a lot of pent up sperm out of me and his cock and pubic hair were coated in white slime. He didn't care because he was getting close to adding his own.

"Use my pussy to get your rocks off! Just like that. Jack yourself off with my cunt. You keep that up, you're gonna make me cum again. Get em off. Do it!" I ordered in my crazed lustful state.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,136 Followers