Becoming a Starr

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yea. Here I come! Oh fuck! Shit! Ahh...augghhh!" he grunted while using my pussy to milk his spewing pole.

When he finished shooting, he slammed me on his cock so he could finish properly. I came a third time. It was very hot and I loved it. I released my nylon clad legs grip from around him and he stood me up on the bed while he climbed off. The black sheet was so messy with cum, it looked like somebody had dumped a plate of raw oysters on it. Numbers 30 and 31 were identical twin black guys who looked like they were about 15 years old. Of course they couldn't have been there unless they were 18.

Now it was my turn to yell, "Cut! Can we stop a second?"

Dennis came over and asked, "What's up Starr? Are you ok?"

"Can we have more than one guy fuck me at a time? It would hot and it would cut down on the time." I asked.

"Are you sure you are ready for that? This is your first shoot and you have already been having sex for over three hours," questioned Dennis.

I laughed, "I'm all warmed up and still horny like you wouldn't believe. Let's do it!"

So after some instructions from Dennis to the remaining guys, he yelled, "Action!"

I signaled for both the baby faced black twins with the big cocks to fuck me at the same time. They were packing over eight inches and probably closer to nine. I had number 30 sit on the bed while I sat down on his cock, facing away. With all the oozing semen, he fit in my ass rather quickly. I put my legs up so number 31 could position himself to put his pole in my pussy. Once they both were inside me, I loved how it made me feel so full. I could feel both cocks pressing against the membrane wall inside my vagina.

I began to rock on the cock inside my ass as number 31 fucked me from the front. Several minutes later and as I approached another orgasm, is when the vulgarities spewed from my mouth, "Come on you two, I need you to drop those babies off inside me. You heard me, drop em off! I want those babies!"

I was like a dog in heat as I screamed in orgasm. Oh how I twitched and jerked when I came. Twin number 31 was the first to shoot and boy did he! He cried out as he blew a massive load inside my pussy before pulling out, allowing a huge glob to land on his brother's balls. I sat impaled on number 30's dong. When he moved away, it gave me space to bounce on that remaining cock properly. I put my hands on his knees and twerked like I was a stripper giving him a lap dance. Clenching my ass around his smooth shaft as I did it, caused his toes to curl when he unloaded up my rectum. I had to hold him down while it was now his turn to be the one jerking and twitching. I milked his cock properly, never slowing down or changing pace until he was completely finished. When I stood up, the bubbles from his cum squished out and some of it dropped on the bed.

I was such a mess. For the next few hours each guy took their turn fucking me in different positions, only to shoot their pent up sperm either in my pussy or asshole while others were gathered around sticking their cocks in my mouth for motivation. At one point, I had a cock in my ass, one in my pussy, another in my mouth while I jerked one with each glove covered hand.

I was in sexual bliss. I was a total slut, a dick in every orifice, surrounded by horny men. I had more orgasms than humanly possible and was filled with more cum than twenty inseminated horses. Near the end, the cute little Asian guy had his cock in my mouth and was about to cum before he quickly pulled out, pushed the guy doing me out of the way and desperately stuffed his cock in my gooey pussy just barely in time to unload his jizz with me screaming, "Breed me! Oh yea, shoot it in me! Impregnate me!"

It had finally come to an end. The entire shoot took 6 hours and 13 minutes. I was completely destroyed with cum all over, my hair a mess, my hose had runs in them, the garter was around my ankle, my lipstick smeared, and I felt stickier than a girl who fell into a cotton candy bin. Dennis wanted to get some extra shots of all the messy goop, especially in my holes. He would have me push like a pregnant lady and a large amount would come out of my vagina with the consistency of a vanilla milkshake while the entirety was captured on video. My pussy was so swollen, worn out, and sore. My asshole was even more tender and stretched beyond belief. I think I had cum running out of me for what seemed like the next three days.

In the dressing room, I took a 30 minute shower, completely sexually satisfied and 7,500 dollars richer because of the 500 dollar bonus Dennis gave me. The best part was watching the action on the internet, masturbating to it while, over time, accumulating just as many orgasms as the day it happened.