All Comments on 'Becoming a Submissive Ch. 03'

by Fran26

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
Well told!

I enjoyed the writing, the story and by the end felt as if I knew you... a little. Whatever I can do to encourage you to continue writing, conside it done. Thank you.

DryhillDryhillabout 13 years ago
FANTASTIC

A really good story. The three chapters were well written with very good characterization and clear description of the scenes.

Please do write some more about these two characters.

leann511leann511almost 13 years ago
Include Mom

Great story! So many stories in this vein quickly degenerate into a bloodbath that the writer seems to like more than the reader. This story had just enough of "rough stuff" to keep a keen edge but balanced it well with a lot of sexual activity which should please most readers of erotic fiction. I WOULD like you to continue this story by letting Mom get over her inhibitions and realize she is very submissive herself to such a dominant daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good thing they aren't any friends

Because she'd probably be dead.

lovesteenlovesteenabout 7 years ago

Nice story . Want more in series with new limits

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tried to look at this being revolting, endet finding it hilarious. Silly borderline to infantile. Incest from the kindergarten wanna make believe dusty shelf.

No later how hard you try, you don’t have it.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really unlikable characters.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

If you are still adding to this story. What and how will you continue? Will there be an ending or conclusion? Introduce your characters better. Who was Jimmy, Rick?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous