Becoming a Submissive Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fran26
Fran26
231 Followers

He started to push deeper in my mouth. I gagged a few time but finally he was all in deep in my throat. I almost came right there. Both he and Mistress started to hump me together. It was so hot. I was in another world with the pleasure, I never had such sensations. My whole body was spasming. The pleasure was intense and almost beyond enduring. I was going to faint for sure if this kept going.

Both of them increased the speed of their stoking. I was making noises of pleasure, but heard them as if it was someone else. Bob was going so deep in my throat, my nose rubbed his belly every time he pushed in. The big dildo that Mistress was using reached places in my body that had never been touched. I started to orgasm hard and wriggled on the table as much as I could. It was involuntary, my body acted on its own.

"Now bitch, I will pull back to your mouth. Suck hard and swallow all my cum you will love it.

"Bitch, you better not lose a drop of his cum or I will punish you very hard."

She kept fucking me hard while I sucked Bob's cock with all the energy I could muster. She now had my clit in her fingers and was messing with it, pulling and twisting. The pain increased my pleasure.

I felt Bob's cock jerk and a load of cum filled my mouth. I was hard pressed to swallow all of it. There was a lot and he came for a long time. He tasted good. After coming he was back fucking my mouth hard and fast. Mistress also increased the energy of her fucking my cunt. She was messing harder with my clit. The pain and pleasure of having my mouth and cunt fucked at the same time brought me another extreme orgasm. I felt Mistress tremble and fall on my back as she also had an orgasm.

Bob came again this time deep in my throat it set me off to another orgasm but not as intense this time.

"She has to rest before you get to use her ass and I think you need to recuperate too, Bob."

"Are you okay? Do you want me to untie you?"

"No Mistress I like being tied up."

"I will untie your tits, slut. We don't want them damaged."

She pushed another table under my head and then removed the hook from my ass the belt around my head. She took a pillow from the bed and laid my head on it, telling me to relax a bit. I felt so good. I had cum and the taste of Bob's cum was still in my mouth, I had not swallowed cum since the last time with Rick. I was happy, but I wanted more.

"She is good. I will really enjoy her ass, I am sure, Marge. Too bad I can't play with her a bit first."

I got hornier imagining what he would do to me. Mistress said his game was bondage, mostly.

"You know, I said no to that. I promised her. Don't forget she is in training. Maybe another time, if she agrees."

They came to me. Mistress was gently rubbing, kissing and caressing my back. Bob was doing the same to my thighs and ass. I felt good. It was not long before I was moaning and twisting on the table.

"Is my slut ready for some more pleasure and have her ass fucked?"

"Yes Mistress, your slut is ready to please you both in any manner you choose to use her."

"Bob will make you ready slut, while I warm you up."

With that she went to the back of the table and began to use the flogger on my ass, legs, thighs and pussy, hard enough to make me moan and scream in pain and pleasure.

"She loves clamps and weights, Bob."

Bob came back with clamps and small belts. He fitted the belts tight around my tits and clipped weights to them. They were heavy enough to stretch and hurt some. Mistress stopped her flogging while he attached clamps and weights to my cunt lips. Again, the weights were heavy enough to stretch my cunt.

"I will permit you to warm her up some with the crop, Bob, but moderately hard. You hurt her bad, I cut off your balls."

Before he came back with a crop, she had a tube of lube and filled my ass.

He was good with the crop he stung me with every shot but no great pain, just enough to extract some small yelps from me every so often he would reach under my pussy and start the weights swinging. This increased my pleasure. The inside of my cunt was spasming and so was my little hole.

Mistress laid on the table at my head on her back and with my hair brought my mouth to her cunt,

"Eat me, slut. I need to cum too."

I started to lick suck and bite her cunt with all the passion I had. At the same time I felt Bob's cock against my back hole. I relaxed to take him. He slowly pushed in all the way. I let my breath out and give a loud moan at the same time. His cock was good in my ass.

He fucked my ass with long in and out movements. It was making the weights attached to my tits swing back and forth, giving me a nice pleasant pain. I was tongue fucking Mistress as he increased the speed of pumping my ass I started to have orgasms. This encouraged him to fuck my ass almost violently. Mistress came hard in my mouth and a few second later Bob's cock twitched and I felt his hot cum in my ass I had another orgasm.

After some minutes, he pulled out and Mistress removed the clamps and tit bracelets before untying me. My tits and pussy lips were sore and tingling.

Everyone rested for a while. I stayed lying on the table. With mistress caressing me gently I don't know for how long Mistress let me rest. They both recuperated too .

After a while Mistress kissed me hard

"Slut, are you up to play more?"

"Yes Mistress."

Bob came over

He sat on the side of the table and took me to him my back facing him and sat me on his cock. I never had a cock in my ass in that position. It was hot and I immediately started to move up and down.

"Don't move yet slut I will tell you when."

"Yes Mistress. I am sorry."

She put on a harness again with two dildos, one inside her and one sticking out. Bob lay on his back on the table and Mistress came to us and started to fuck my cunt while Bob fucked my ass from underneath. I had never been double penetrated. It was a sensation like none I had ever experienced or even imagined. I kept yelling.

"Yes, yes. It is so good. Please don't stop." I think most women would get hooked on this fast.

I was only sorry it was not two real cocks. Bob played with my tits. I was in a world of pleasure like I had never known before. I started to orgasm hard, one after the other. I felt Bob's cock twitch and he filled my ass with a load of cum. I was no longer fully conscious. I think from all those orgasms. Mistress continued pumping till she came hard and collapsed on top of us.

After some recuperation.

They took me to the bed. I was too weak to walk. Mistress covered me with a blanket.

"She needs to rest before I take her home. She is spent."

"So am I, all fucked out for tonight. God she is good. I hope you bring her back."

"That is up to her. She is, like I told you, very special. She has veto power over everything."

"Marge, are you in love with this one?"

I did not hear an answer. I fell asleep and woke up with Marge caressing and kissing my back. Bob was gone. Marge told me he worked night and had to go.

"How are you? Ready for the ride home?"

"Yes Marge. I am spent,"

Once at Marge's house, she filled a bath and we soaked in it for a long time washing each other.

That night we spent gently passionately making love. Not as Mistress and sub, but more like two lovers.

As I was falling asleep in her arms. I think I heard her whisper, more to herself that to me, "Fran I love you so much. What do I do now?"

But as I said, I was more asleep than awake. Did she really say that or was it a dream?

My relation with Marge continues both as lovers and as Mistress and submissive.

Fran26
Fran26
231 Followers
12