All Comments on 'Becoming Aphrodite Ch 01'

by vanessa_brown

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
What is going to happen now

Since they both know that she is a slut, how are they going to react towards each other. I'm sure he won't be able to keep up with her Thanks ....Rich

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 15 years ago
Setup

The author has everything in place. Jennifer has rejected her husband completely and has chosen to be the worst kind of slut. The nameless husband observes her debauchery and simply accepts it with no recriminations. Not much to like about either character. The Aphrodite of Greek legend sprang from the severed member of Uranus! Ouch. She was irresistible, completely selfish and had no constancy. If Jennifer truly becomes Aphrodite, hubby will just be one of many. He probably should't have bought her that magic girdle!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Why

Would anybody care what happens, nobody to like or care about. Selfish sluts are a dime a dozen on lit. She needs to have something to like about her, can't see that happining.

Simple49erSimple49erabout 15 years ago
"IT's all about me me me me me!"

You would never understand. Of course I won't discuss my issues with you, I will just go out and cheat with as many hunks as I can and do with them what I refuse to do with you. I am not sorry because I am goddess and your are just the shit I left behind. Oh you fool. You worship me because you have no selfesteem and know that I do not love you. YOu want this humiliation. Oh you fool. So kiss my ass and follow behind and below me and watch me do all the things you always wanted and I refused to do." OK so this is not a reality site. A little better warning next time. Unless of course you are going make part 2 where he kicks her ass out of the house after he explains what her selfishness and self-centered ego cost her.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
I understand why there wasn't any Part 2...

I understand why there wasn't any Part 2...there was no way to end this mess, unless he divorced her and she become a street whore...So the writer decided not to leave it as it is...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She is a whore!!! Divorce that cunt!!! Women are like puppies show them some attention and they roll over on their back and spread their legs!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous