All Comments on 'Becoming Art'

by Steve1613

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Steve1613Steve1613almost 6 years agoAuthor
Reader's request

This story was written at a reader's request based on her own idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

loved it please write more

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 6 years ago
Breathtarking!

She was carefully molded into a slave of Art for Mistress! Her husband had a chance early, he did nothing and lost her to possibility of money! Great story, but; Scary!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Story

I really love this story. I wonder what she will do to her now she has finished her as a work of art? Might be worth a second story. You didn't mention if she had multiple pierced ears and navel. A suspect in reality you could not support large breasts with piercings, but it is only a story.

cbrooks122000cbrooks122000over 5 years ago
Realizing the magnitude of what she has done

I really liked this story, although a bit scary. I know this is only a fictional story, but if this was the real world, then I suspect that one day she would realize the full magnitude what she has done to her body (which she eventually will), coupled with her husband divorcing her, and she is not a lesbian, she would at the least be heading for a nervous breakdown or worse suicidal. Plus I imagine after a while her sponsor will get tired with her new art, and then who knows what will happen. Worse still she could turn on her sponsor and kill her. I gather that to get a full tattoo bodysuit requires a lot of dedication, between the tattooist and the subject, so this is purely fiction. As I said really good story, something about heavily tattooed and pierced women turns me on.

cbrooks122000cbrooks122000over 5 years ago
Realization of what she has done to her body.

I really liked the story, and I know it is a fictional story. I wonder when the full realization of what she has had done to her body finally hits her one day (which it must, as she is not unintelligent), plus the divorce of her husband, whether she would succumb to a nervous breakdown or even worse become suicidal. Now the "art" is finished her Mistress will probably lose interest plus the pain of constantly having to milk her. Even worse Stephanie could turn on her Mistress and kill her before committing suicide. As I said a really good story, there is something about heavily tattooed and pierced women that I really like.

HerrA44HerrA4412 months ago

Salopp gesagt eine Wahnsinns-Story, kann durchaus doch noch eine Fortsetzung vertragen.........

TattAlDoTattAlDo6 months ago

You say this was based on a readers request, could you do more along these lines with non consensual tattooing?

Babsy830Babsy8304 months ago

So sad. Poor Stephanie got sucked in by manipulative, psychotic Ms Sky.

Stephane’s happy marriage was ruined. Ms. Sky will tire of her, and Stephanie will be left with nothing.

So very sad

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous