All Comments on 'Becoming Bi'

by dlcalguy

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed the story. So hot. Hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot Story

Loved your story, it was hot and sexy.

WaxmeWaxmealmost 8 years ago
Great story

You are an excellent writer! Keep telling us about their affair! Can't wait to hear if this goes further!

Equus7Equus7almost 8 years ago
Pegging

I loved the way you brought his girlfriend into the story and pegging! The whole story seemed so natural and believable.

TJBillTJBillalmost 8 years ago
Awesome

Very hot story and very well written -- thanks!

deanahiideanahiialmost 8 years ago
my time

that was like the first time i took a nice cock. remember reaching up and pulling his face down for a kiss. felt sooo good to kiss and be fucked at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
That was a great story .....and so near my own experiences that l came as l read it.

I became bi that way too. First with a guy friend of mine who has the most fantastic big cock l love sucking. Later my wife finished the process by fucking me with a strap on.

mybuttsursmybuttsursalmost 8 years ago
MMMmmmm!

This is such an erotic story! From the encounter in the hall with Mick jerking him off and the stranger playing with his ass, to his girlfriend turning him into his boi-toy pegging him, to taking Mick's cock up his ass breeding him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot story!

What a hot story…loved the progression & sensual progression…wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Reading it made me horny. Just one small point. Hoped they did not bareback. It is not safe and cleaning becomes a mess.

SparkyMark1961SparkyMark1961almost 8 years ago
Loved it!

When I say I enjoyed this story please know that I ENJOYED it. I would love to give myself to a man like Mick. The kissing seemed soooooo hot.

Curiousbottom83Curiousbottom83almost 8 years ago
Great story

Love the bi sex. It really is great to enjoy making everyone cum for you.

Leo971Leo971almost 8 years ago
Sensual sexy to the point

Great story! Loved eveything about this short story. Loved it from the first blowjob to the GF anal play and pegging to finally getting the nerve to take the real thing. Stoked my cock the whole time licking up my precum as is oozed from my cock until I cam and licked it all up like you did in the hall way of the gay bar!

CuriousPeteCuriousPetealmost 8 years ago
Very Hot

Just read your second story. It too was very hot. I loved it. Both the gay and hetero parts. Really good writing. Keep it going.

LuvBingBiLuvBingBialmost 8 years ago
Hot Wet And Sexy

I so enjoyed this sexy story, brought back very delicious memories of my first bi experience of submitting my body to a man to use for his pleasure, huge turn on for me to please a man's cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

I want Mick to fuck me. Loved it.

Equus7Equus7over 7 years ago
Returning

I've had this on my favorites list for sometime. I was bored with the new stories and decided to browse my favorites. I'm so glad I stumbled on to your story again. I got so hot reading about the seduction and submission to Mick's lust. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Meant to Be

My first time experimenting with a man in college was unpleasant - he was rough and he kept calling me a faggot and his bitch. In grad school I met my soulmate, now my wife, and though sex was nice, it wasn't 'til we'd been married 4 years and she took the top role, spreading my legs and holding them back that I realized where I was meant to be. Since becoming her bottom - her bitch - I've made contact with several men who are much nicer than my first and have also shown me what a natural I am taking the female role. It's what I was meant to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I was 48 when I had my first m2m sex. I sucked the mans cock. It really turned me on. I sucked off 3 other guys. He asked mevto stay all night with him and I of course said yes. We got into bed and made out for awhile. He then said he wanted to fuck me. I was so turned on by then that i said yes. He lubed my ass and his cock then started to fuck me. I don't know why, but there was very little pain. I was soon telling him to fuck me harder and he did. After about 10 minutes he said he was going to cum and I told him to fill my ass with his cum. When he pulled out, my ass felt empty and then I felt his cum oozing for my ass over my balls. The next morning he fucked me again. I was in this city on a business trip for 3 weeks. He ask ed d me to stay with him. He fucked me at least once a day and more often twice. During the time I was there he introduced me to many of his friends whose cocks I sucked and some of them fucked me. At the end of the 3 weeks, I knew I had gone from straight to gay. Evrrytime I had to go back to that city I would stay with him. By the second time I went back, I knew I was a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut.

1mbibry1mbibryabout 7 years ago
Lovely story!

What a lovely story. Just the kind of experience I dream about. Very well written. Thank you.

Equus7Equus7almost 7 years ago
Beautifully written

What an awesome seduction. This is the kind of story we all want to live out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very hot Birthday read

I want to say thank you for sharing this story, especially since today it's my birthday and I am horny and wearing panties and my freshly smooth cock is hard and leaking. I have thoughts having sex with another man that involves sucking, fucking, kissing and especially swallowing. Maybe one day it will all come true.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
I like gay bars too

This story was excellent. Bringing in the girlfriend in between hookups with Mick is very realistic. My experience was a bit different. The first time I went to a gay club was also the first time I got fucked by a man. I had sucked a few cocks in the past and I decided to go to a gay club so that I could get picked up by a hot man and taken back to his place. That's what happened. We made out in the hallway outside the bathroom (just like in your story) and we went back to his place. Not only did I suck his cock that first night he also fucked me deep and hard. Since then, I often frequent gay clubs (whenever my wife goes out of town) and I also get picked up by a hot gay man. Love your stories -- please tell more.

gmb42gmb42almost 5 years ago
Reminds me of my first time

I still remember my first experience. I was married living outside of Chicago. I still worked in Chicago and would drive back a forth to work. My wife would tease me with her dildo and would sometimes push it into me and tell me to beg for her to fuck me like a girl. She would call me her little bitch and told me she would find me a real man to fuck me. This would have me begging her even more to use me.

One night after work I was out have some drinks with co-workers, I decided to go to a bath house, to see if I could hook up. This was the first time, I had ever been in one and was excited before I got undressed. I rented a small room that had a bed in it, so I had my own locker. After stripping and wrapping a towel around my body, I headed to the steam room passing some old men in the lounge area who were looking me over and noticing the tented towel. One of the men got up and followed me into the steam and as I sat down, he sat next to me and placed his hand on my leg and started to rub it. I loved the touch and let out a soft moan as he stripped the towel away and bent over, taking me in his mouth. What he was doing to me felt better than my wife and I told him I wanted him to use me as he pleased and to not stop. He said we should go back to my room and take it slow. Taking my hand he lead me back to my room and laid me on the bed and proceeded to run his hands over my body, his hand finding a nipple and squeezing and pulling making me wither and moaning. He asked if I liked being touched and teased like a little girl, yes daddy, I moaned. I told him he was the first man to touch me, and I wanted him to teach me how to be his little girl. With that he started to kiss and suck on my nipples which had me moaning, I pulled his head up so I could have my first male kiss and he did not disappoint me as I opened my mouth. He was so gentle with me. I kept calling him daddy and he kept telling me I was his little girl and he wanted to take my home. I could only say Please.

gmb42gmb425 months ago

Still one of my favorites. 5 stars. And yes, he did take me to his home and made me his little girl over and over again over the years.

kittenonedgekittenonedge2 months ago

omg so effing HOTTT!!! literally panting and squirming as i read your stories...i wish i was a guy and i could be dominant to a previously straight guy and fuck his brains out like i get mine at least ONCE in my life!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous