Becoming Bi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlcalguy
dlcalguy
216 Followers

My hands still pulled her down onto my face. I tongued and sucked her pussy and she began to fuck my ass with the plug. Pulling it out and pushing it back in slowly and steadily.

Each time she went all the way in I felt my anus clamp around it and raise my level of excitement, Finally I could last no longer. I grabbed her tightly and sucked... hard... on her clit as my cum shot from my cock into her mouth.

She sucked and sucked and swallowed as I came into her mouth and I felt her body tense as she reached her own peak.

Juices poured from her crotch onto my face and into my mouth and I swallowed her cum as she swallowed mine.

She rolled off me and we lay head to toe for several minutes, totally exhausted.

We left the butt-plug up my ass. It felt too good to pull it out.

Then she wanted to go out to dinner. Demanding that I leave it in while we were at the restaurant.

There was a new secret between us that changed the dynamic of the relationship completely. Within a week, she was using a strap-on on my ass and I was loving it.

She was into it as well. She definitely got off when she was penetrating me, and when we went out she often made me go with the butt-plug inserted. Knowing it was inside me while we were out in public made her very horny. On one occasion she masturbated while we sat in a restaurant. Her hand slipped up under the dress she was wearing, hidden by the table, but she couldn't hide her flushed cheeks or her heavy breathing. She was into the potential for exposure. All the time while she was fingering her pussy she demanded that I whisper to her how it felt to have my ass stretched by the plug.

I was enjoying this new sexual territory with my girlfriend for a few months and then one day, out of the blue, I got a phone call from Mick.

He had been given a couple of tickets for the Rangers game the following night and would I like to go?

No brainer. Live hockey is about the best spectator sport ever.

We arranged to meet at a nearby bar.

I can't deny I'd thought about another night with Mick and when he called about the game I decided that I would spend the night with him again if he invited me.

So, although I wasn't sure what might happen this evening, I primped like a little girl getting ready for a first date.

I shaved my genitals as carefully as my face, dabbed on some cologne and picked out my tightest jeans that I thought might attract Mick's interest, if he was still interested.

We enjoyed a great game. At the final hooter he asked if I'd like to go for a beer and I agreed.

We chatted about the game and other things and generally catching up. Mick was as fun and entertaining as I remembered and I found that, once again, I was attracted to him.

He was still the only man I had looked at in a sexual way but something about him was pushing all the right buttons in my mind.

We hadn't mentioned anything about the first and only other time we'd met until he asked me bluntly:

"So, how's your sex life?"

And then I went into an explanation of what I'd been doing with my girlfriend and I confessed that it had all grown out of the night I had spent with him.

"So you've been thinking about it?"

"Yeah, quite a lot."

"And not feeling guilty or ashamed?"

"No, not really. I guess I weirded myself out by how much I enjoyed it, but decided to embrace it rather than feel guilty."

"Good for you. So perhaps...?"

My answer was ready for his hinting question.

"Yes, I think so, Mick. Perhaps, yes."

We left the bar and headed downtown to his place. He kissed me in the cab.

The cabbie watched us in his mirror as I kissed back. I felt excited by how outrageous I was being and my hand reached between Mick's legs and I cupped his package. I felt his cock harden as I rubbed and had to reach down and adjust my own cock which had stiffened uncomfortably inside my tight jeans.

Once in his apartment, we sat on his couch with a couple of beers. Mick asked me what would I like to do.

I had been enjoying the submissive role I had been taking with my girlfriend and told Mick that I would be OK with whatever he wanted.

"OK, why not let's start with you sucking me off?" he suggested.

I got off the couch and down on my knees in front of him.

I reached up and undid, then pulled down, his trousers and briefs. He lifted his hips to help me. His erect member bounced up as the elastic of his briefs came down and I felt a lurch in my chest as I saw it again.

Mick has a very attractive cock.

I pulled his clothing completely off so he could comfortably spread his legs and then knelt up closer, grasped his shaft and took his cock into my mouth.

I felt his hand on my head as I bobbed up and down sucking his cock. Taking as much as I could into my mouth.

Mick pulled off his shirt as I sucked him and he sat there naked on the couch. I was still fully clothed, on my knees, between his legs. Sucking and sucking and licking and stroking him and enjoying it. Really getting into it. Sucking his beautiful cock. Loving how it felt in my mouth.

I felt Mick's hand reach down to my cheek and he gently indicated that I should stop. I lifted my head and looked up at him and he told me that we go to his bedroom.

As we stood, he took me into his arms and kissed me deeply. His hands found all my buttons and zips and he swiftly peeled me out of my clothes so that soon were were both naked, embracing.

He noticed my lack of pubic hair.

"Mmmm, that is so sexy" he said.

"I was inspired by you. Mick" was my response. "That is even sexier!"

He held me tight as he kissed me and our cocks rubbed together.

I stood there in his arms and my legs began to tremble with anticipation. He led me to the bed and gently laid me down.

His hand reached my cock and he stroked it. His lips never leaving mine. Then his fingers traced down the length of the underside of my cock and over my smooth balls and down so that he was slipping his hand between the cheeks of my ass. I spread my legs, letting him know that I was OK with what he was doing.

Mick reached for some lube and gently dripped some over his fingers and he started to slip his hand more and more between my cheeks. I spread my legs wider. Inviting him. Then his finger found my asshole and he pressed.

I spread my legs wider still. He pressed harder and his finger entered me.

I kissed harder and Mick pushed his finger deep into my ass.

Then he slipped it out and pushed in again.

And again.

And again and again.

He added a second finger and continued. Stretching my asshole.

I was loving the sensation.

Mick was finger-fucking my ass and I was holding onto him and kissing him and loving how it all felt.

"I'm going to fuck you now," he told me.

"Yes Mick, please. I want your cock. I want you to fuck me."

He pulled his fingers from my ass, rolled up onto me and between my legs. His arms came up under my thighs and he rested my ankles on his shoulders.

My bare butt was lifted from the bed and I felt the blunt end of his penis find the opening of my ass.

It rested against my hole for a moment.

Mick was on his hands and knees over me. I looked up into his eyes, put my arms around his neck and pulled him down, lifting my lips to find his.

As his mouth reached mine his hips moved forward and I felt his hard cock going into my ass. I groaned with the joy of giving my body to this man.

His cock slipped steadily into me.

Deeper, deeper. Then I felt him grinding against me as he bottomed out.

He stopped and we were motionless for a few seconds. Then he lifted his hips and his cock slowly, slowly, started moving back out of me.

He reversed his motion and moved back in. I was loving feeling his cock enter me.

He picked up his pace, in and out and in and out, and I lay there, my legs over his shoulders, my arms around his neck, ass in the air.

Helpless to resist, but I didn't want to resist.

I was being fucked in the ass by a man for the first time and enjoying it utterly.

I hunched my body up to meet his thrusts. Opened my mouth wide, wanting Mick's tongue in my mouth as deeply as his cock was in my bottom.

I held on as Mick's movements became more and more frenzied.

I pulled my mouth from his and told him what I wanted.

"Cum in me, Mick."

"Cum in my ass."

"Shoot for me."

"Fill me up."

I don't even remember all the things I said. I was mad for his cock and wanted to give him a wonderful orgasm.

I thought making him cum would be enough reward, but then his cock found somewhere inside me that was like the perfect spot.

He was hitting it, over and over, and suddenly I came.

Nothing was touching my cock, but gobs and gobs of cum shot out of it up onto my belly and onto his.

As I came I squeezed the muscles of my ass and squeezed his cock in the process. He gasped and shook and drove his cock as deep as possible into me and I felt him let go inside.

I felt his cock spasm with each spurt of cum.

He collapsed down onto me.

My cum smooshed between us, mixed with our perspiration.

It made our bodies slick. We rubbed against each other, Mick's cock still in my ass.

Eventually we separated and lay there. I stared up at his ceiling, exultant. I had taken a man's cock in my ass for the first time and loved every moment of it.

dlcalguy
dlcalguy
216 Followers
12