All Comments on 'Becoming Bi Ch. 05'

by loves69forall

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SamuelxSamuelxabout 19 years ago
Hot stuff !!

I love all stories about bisexual women or bisexual men. I think bi sex is hot ! I liked your characters. Good story. Good stuff !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
good idea - needs work

Great plot, but it reads like a synopsis: she does this, he does that, I do the other, etc. You need to write in the past tense to make it a story the reader can relate to rather than your personal fantasy that it seems to be as written in the present tense, and you need to flesh out the descriptions so it doesn't just read like a program of events. You have the depraved brain already - now develope your writing skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
We need more bisexual stories

The story is okay. We need more bisexual stories with men and women sucking and fucking everyone. I have aways wanted to be involved in a group orgy with at least ten people or more where everyone is bisexual and the men and women are equal in number. Ten men and ten women would be great.

I would like to encourage you to write more bisecual group stories where men fuck and suck men and women and the women do each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very Hot

Love the Bi mm - ff stuff. Give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awsome story

this is a great series u should continue it. i love bi men my husband is bi and i fuck him all the time with a strap on...... i cant wait for him to have a real man...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous