Becoming Big Brother's Favorite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, talk to me, sweetie?" he coaxed as he pet me. "You can tell me anything."

"Ummm, I want to do whatever you wanna do," I managed to say.

"Well...I wanna do a lot of things," he said. "Is that okay? I know you must be a virgin."

"Yeah, but I think I'm ready to lose it," I said.

"Hmm. Can I kiss you?" he asked. He placed a finger under my chin tilting my head up and then his face was getting closer and closer to mine. This was it, if I had any second thoughts I needed to speak now because if I let him kiss me there would be no going back. I stood there stone still, frozen as he got closer and his eyes drift shut. This was it if I didn't move it would happen. What if I didn't really want this? What if it felt weird?

I deliberated too long because the next thing I knew his lips were pressed to mine. They were soft and felt nice. He kissed me slowly and softly, giving me little tender smooches that made me cream into my panties. Seeing that I wasn't pushing him away he went further, sucking and nibbling on my bottom lip. I sighed, lost in the pleasurable sensations.

"Run your fingers through my hair," he told me.

I slid my hand into his hair to play with it as he kissed me, his tongue gently coaxing my mouth open. When it slid inside, warm and wet, I was partially shocked, I mean here I was tongue kissing my brother, but at the same time I liked the way it felt. His tongue explored my mouth and I had never kissed anyone before but I just tried to follow his lead. Soon our tongues were rubbing against each other and circling each other. Man, that felt really good.

His cock was really hard now and he started to press it against me sort of humping against me while we kissed. I was feeling hotter than ever and my whole body was tingling.

"Are you horny?" he asked me.

"Yeah," I said.

"Good, cause I am really horny right now," he told me. His hand went for my boob and I grabbed it, stopping him.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Touching you. Why? Too far?"

"Uh, no, it's just...they're not like Emma's," I said. I didn't want him to be disappointed.

"I don't care, they're yours so of course I love them," he said.

Reassured now, I smiled and put his hand on my tit. He started to fondle it and then he let out a sigh. "Mmm. Nice. Will you show them to me?"

I nodded, slowly.

"Let's go to my room," he said, eagerly.

I hardly got the chance to say OK before he'd grabbed my hand and was pulling me out into the hallway and down to his room. Once inside there he locked the door. I felt kind of awkward because I was usually never allowed in his room. It was kinda messy but that was the last thing on my mind right now.

He wasted no time in grabbing my t-shirt by the hem and pulling it off, revealing my black lacy bra. He let out a low growl as his eyes took me in, then he reached behind me and expertly undid the clasp on my bra, pulling it off of me and tossing it.

"Oh God," he muttered, and put his hands on my breasts. He started to fondle them and squeeze my nipples. "I can't believe this is happening...Wow, your tits are so nice. So round and perky. And these nipples..."

My eyes drift halfway shut as he squeezed and tweaked my nipples. It felt so amazing. The pleasure radiated down my body to my pussy, throbbing. I'd never been more turned on in my life, but I had no idea what to really do other than stand there. Fortunately Henry had his own ideas. He took one of my hands and put it on the bulge in his pants, encouraging me to touch it. I rubbed it through his jeans and it felt enormous. Surely it couldn't be that big, right? It was just because I had no experience that it felt gigantic to me.

It seemed to be getting even harder as I rubbed it, and Henry walked us over to his bed, laying me down on it and settling on top of me. He kissed and licked at my nipples, making me arch my back and make these embarrassing moaning sounds.

"Don't be shy," he smirked, then sucked my nipple into his mouth.

My eyes nearly rolled back into my head as his tongue massaged my nipple and his teeth lightly nipped at it. How could that feel so good? Wow, I had really been missing out. Is this what Emma was getting every night? Well now it was my turn!

"Oh God, do the other one," I breathed.

He kissed his way over to my other tit to show it equal love. I was getting so hot and so wet I could barely stand it but it felt so good and I never wanted it to end.

Henry started to kiss his way down my chest and stomach, stopping to dart his tongue into my belly button before continuing downward. He hooked his fingers in my pajama pants and pulled them off, along with my underwear, baring me to him completely. Okay now I was starting to have second thoughts.

"Nervous?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Don't be. I'm going to make you feel really really good," he assured me, his hand traveling slowly up my thigh and to my pussy. I gasped when his fingers brushed my clit. Nobody had ever touched me there before. Well, nobody but me, that is. And let me tell you, it never felt this good when I did it.

" Mm, somebody's hot and wet," he smiled as he touched my button, his finger sliding around in my slick fluid.

My pussy twitched and creamed as his fingers stroked my swollen clit. I rocked my hips against his hand eager for more as the heat in my cunt grew. I felt like I had to have something inside me now, but I also loved what he was doing way too much to stop him.

"Like it?" he asked.

"Mmm yeah," I sighed, wriggling my hips.

"Can I put a finger in?" he asked.

I nodded.

"You're really wet so it shouldn't hurt," he told me.

I tensed up a bit when I felt his finger dip into me a bit but it didn't hurt so I relaxed and let him slide his digit inside me. It felt a little uncomfortable at first but then I began to like the sensation of his finger in my pussy. When he started to slide it in and out of me it felt fantastic. My pussy was clenching at his finger and drooling more of my juices as his finger rubbed against my inner walls, fucking me.

"Ahhhh," I moaned. "Oh, Henry that is nice."

"Yeah, you like being fingerfucked by big brother, don't you?" he cooed, obviously getting off on this.

"Yes! Yes," I gasped, unable to deny it.

He pushed in another finger and the pleasure amped up a notch. Oh God it was great. All I could think was that we should have done this a long time ago. Little did I know, my brother had even more plans. He moved his face down between my legs and at first I was wondering what he was doing but then I felt his tongue on my clit, licking it as his fingers pumped inside me.

"Ahhh! Ah! Nnng!" I started to cry out as heat spread through me all the way up into my stomach and little jolts of pleasure shot down to my toes.

He stopped. "Shh," he said. "You'll wake up mom and Emma."

"Sorry, sorry," I whispered.

He went back to licking me and I had to grab onto the sheet and bite my lip to keep from screaming. His tongue was rolling up and down and around my clit and when he sucked it I lost all control. I started cumming twitching and gasping, trying my best not to scream as his tongue kept stimulating me. My body convulsed as I came down from my high but his little licks still sent residual shockwaves through me.

Okay now I knew why Emma was such a slut. Sex was awesome! This was just oral sex and it was amazing, how good would it be when he put it in me?

When Henry came up from my pussy he had to wipe his mouth because it was glistening with my cum. Damn that was hot. I couldn't believe he didn't mind practically drowning in my pussy juice. What a kind and giving brother I had. And talented, too! I really wanted to make him feel as good as he'd just made me feel.

"My turn," I said. "I don't really know what to do so you'll have to show me."

"Later, right now I have to have some of this," he said, still stroking my pussy with his fingers. "You still want me right?"

"Yes," I said, without hesitation.

Henry got up and started to undress. He pulled off his shirt and tossed it aside, revealing a tempting expanse of smooth skin and a well-defined chest with bulging biceps. I didn't know he had all that under those shirts. Damn, he looked good, really good. Then he unfastened his jeans and pulled them off. The boxers were the last to go. They were black today, and when he pulled them down I gasped and almost darted off the bed. His cock was even bigger than I'd thought.

It wasn't that it was obscenely long, but it was long enough to be intimidating to a virgin like me. The most striking thing was how thick it was. I had seen quite a few on the net and some had fat heads but his was just fat period. It looked big, thick and heavy, like it would totally destroy me!

"Um what is that?!" I asked, my whole body having gone tense.

"Don't worry about it," he cooed, climbing back into bed with me. "I'm not gonna hurt you."

"How is that not gonna hurt?!" I cried, staring at it. It was pointing at me and bobbing, practically mocking me with its mammoth size. If it could talk I was sure it would say "girl, I'm gonna wreck you! Ha ha ha!"

"Maybe this isn't a good idea. Maybe we should just stick to making out. Maybe I should just go," I rambled, trying to get of the bed.

"Oh my God, calm down," he laughed, pulling me back to him and kissing me. "It's not that big. You will be fine. Do you really think I would hurt you?"

I thought about that. Well, no...I didn't think he would. And then there was the fact that obviously Emma had made friends with his cock and she wasn't walking bowlegged or anything...If she could do it, I could do it. I could not let her outdo me in anything, even this.

"You're really wet and we'll take it slow, okay?" he said, as he kissed me again distracting me completely. "This is gonna feel so good, you'll see."

I let his words and his kisses convince me and soon he was on top of me rubbing that monster against my clit and oh God did that feel good. Something was telling me that this was right, that he should be inside me, especially when I felt the head rub against my entrance. In my mind I was thinking if I moved just a bit he would go inside, and my pussy quivered in anticipation.

"Are you ready?" he whispered.

"Yes, do it," I said.

He pushed at my entrance and at first it didn't go anywhere but then he pushed more and I felt my lips part and my pussy opening as the head of his cock slid inside. I expected pain but it just felt good. I wanted more. I was shocked by how much I wanted to fuck him.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yes, more," I breathed.

He pushed in more and the pleasure intensified but then it seemed that my pussy got incredibly narrow or something because it started to burn and I tensed up. He didn't go any further he just moved in and out a bit within those few inches that he'd already gained and that was definitely keeping me hot. I started to rock my hips trying to get more of him in me. He pushed in some more and it hurt some but it felt good too.

"Okay this is it, I'm gonna pop your cherry," he told me.

I nodded, bracing myself for horrible pain. He pushed forward and I felt it pop, giving way for him to slide deeper into me. I cried out because the pain was sharp but it was quick and fleeting. Now all I felt was the sensation of being stretched beyond belief. It was uncomfortable but good, too. One more thrust sent him all the way inside me and when his hips reached mine I knew he could go no further. This was it, he was in.

"You alright?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said, though my body was still tense.

He kept still for a bit letting me get used to the huge invader lodged inside me, and instead busied himself with kissing my neck and my tits. His mouth was working over one tit so good I started sighing and fondling the other to make the pleasure spread. My pussy began to throb madly and each time it did it squeezed around Henry's cock causing the most delicious sensation. It was driving me crazy. I began to arch my back, instinctively. Sensing that I was ready for action, Henry pulled out of me and slid all the way back home in a long stroke. I groaned.

"Oh God," I moaned. Fuck he was huge, but it felt really good. The pleasure was bordering on pain but I loved it.

"God you feel good," he whispered. "So hot, wet and tight. I can't believe my little sister is so sexy."

I didn't know what was making me feel better, his words of praise or his cock, but I was in a state of bliss. He was pumping me slow but deep and firm, and I spread my legs as far as I could and grabbed two handfuls of his ass feeling it tighten each time he drove into me, sending a wave of pure pleasure through my body. I knew that if mom ever found out that we did this she would kill us but the pleasure I was feeling now more than justified the risk.

His pace increased and so did my little cries of pleasure as the bed started to squeak under the pressure of our consistent and eager humping. Our bellies rubbed together and his pelvis pressed against my clit as I thrust in tandem with him. Oh, it was heavenly. I'd never felt closer to anyone.

He raised up on one arm holding his weight off me and looking down at me while he fucked me faster.

I started to cry out loudly again and he had to remind me to be quiet. It was so hard because it felt so good. Each time he would thrust his cock in it would hit this spot inside me that made my toes curl. I couldn't believe I was scared of this before. He was right, it felt wonderful.

"You love this don't you? You love big brother's cock fucking you in your tight little pussy don't you?" he grunted as he fucked me harder.

"Yes, yes yes!" I cried, grabbing hold of his arm for support as the pleasure became almost unbearable. "Please fuck me. Please don't stop?"

Henry pulled my legs up so that they were bent at the knees and my thighs were pressed against my chest, fully opening my pussy up to him. I looked down and watched as his cock slid in and and out of pussy. I reveled in the slight smacking sounds of his balls meeting my ass again and again. I was in a frenzy of lust. I had no idea how I had ever lived without Henry's giant cock in me, but I never wanted to be without it again.

"Oh God, oh fuck, so good," he was moaning as he pounded me. I could not get enough. I was frantic. My heart was pounding, my fingernails were digging into his skin and my thighs were tightening around his waist. Something was happening, the longer we did it the more a sensation was growing deep inside me, it was just a spark of electricity at first but it was growing with each moment and now it was a ball of warm and tingly ecstasy building in my belly and growing with erotic pressure.

Henry reached between us and started rubbing my clit. The pressure inside me increased, the tingles intensified, and oh God something was going to happen.

"Oh god, Oh Henry," I started chanting.

"Are you gonna cum?" he asked.

I squeaked and nodded.

"Just let it happen," he said. "Cum for me, cum on my cock, baby."

Another thrust and the tingly pressure erupted. A burst of white hot pleasure shot through my cunt and down my legs. I let out a scream and my whole body tensed up. Henry had to clamp a hand over my mouth because I moaned loudly as I came and my insides began to tighten up on him over and over again, pulsing and throbbing with pleasure, juices gushing out of me as his cock continued to pump me. My body convulsed beneath him and my pussy gulped at his cock trying to suck it inside and keep it there forever.

"Oh fuck, Lizzy, God you are cumming so hard. So hot...I'm gonna cum," he huffed out. "Where do you want it?"

"In meee," I moaned, still riding my own waves of pleasure.

"But you could get pregnant," he said.

"Just this once is okay, right? Just one time?" I pleaded.

"Okay here I cum," he said, and pumped me faster. Then he groaned and bit his lip as he let go, filling me with a big gush of his warm cum. I was in heaven, just knowing that he was cumming inside me and bathing my cervix in his creamy cum made delicious little aftershocks shoot through me even after my orgasm had waned. He gave me one last thrust and relaxed against me.

"Oh fuck," he said, rolling off me and onto his back panting. "That was incredible."

I was beyond words. I was no longer a virgin and I'd had my first orgasm with a guy inside me. I was so happy!

I felt incredibly empty without his cock in me and I was already wondering when we could do it again. For the moment, though, I felt satisfied like never before. My pussy felt pretty battered and I would probably be incredibly sore tomorrow but for now I was ecstatic and I felt great.

We lay there for a moment in peaceful silence.

"Hey Henry," I said.

"Hmm?" he said, turning over and pulling me into his arms.

"Who's your favorite sister?" I asked.

"Well obviously you," he laughed. "After that I think you've won the number one spot for a lifetime."

"Aww, am I only your favorite because I let you do me?" I asked, poking my bottom lip out to show my disappointment.

"Nope, you've kinda always been my favorite. You're smart and you're not a slut like Emma. And you're also not bitchy 99% of the time. Plus you look the most like me," he said with pride. "I just didn't really know how to talk to you cause you always seem so serious."

"Wow, really?" I asked.

"Yeah. Course now I know that we have more in common than I thought," he said, and kissed me on the nose.

I smiled and kissed him on the lips.

After a bit I snuck back to my bedroom to go to sleep because I knew I couldn't get caught sleeping with Henry, that would raise too many questions.

All night I dreamt about Henry, him eating my pussy, him fucking me, and even his cock fucking my ass. I also dreamed about sucking him off again. I really wanted to do that. I hoped that we would hook up again soon.

I woke up the next morning sore but happy and well-rested. I got up and headed to the bathroom. I found Emma standing in front of the bathroom door, kicking it impatiently.

"Hurry up in there Henry, you retard!" she yelled.

"Why don't you just go shower in the downstairs bathroom?" I asked.

"I don't want to," she said. "This is my favorite bathroom, it has the perfect water pressure."

"Oh," I said. "I hadn't noticed."

"Yeah, well it does. God, Henry takes forever in there. He's probably jacking off," she said, resentfully. Then she leaned close to me and whispered, "I heard from Jennifer Kaufield that he's like totally addicted to sex. It's all he ever thinks about. And she said his thing is like huge and she was sore for a week after they did it! EWWWW!"

I gaped at her.

"You...You heard? You mean you've never actually seen it?" I asked.

"What? No! Gross! Listen here, I may be a bit of a slut at times, but I'm not about to get on my own brother!" she cried, and turned around, prancing back to her room.

WHAT?!

Just then, the door opened and Henry appeared, wearing nothing but a towel around his waist. His hair was dripping wet and little droplets of water were running down his chest. Wow, he looked sexy.

"Hey, baby sister," he said, looking at me like I was a birthday cake and it was his birthday. "Are you about to shower? Want some company?" He waggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"Uhmmm, Henry....Question," I said, holding up a finger. "What exactly do you do when you sneak into Emma's room at night?"

"Oh," he said, running a hand through his hair with an uncomfortable look. "Ummm not much, just jack off while I look at her. She would be so mad if she knew, but I couldn't help it ever since I found out she sleeps naked."

Was he serious?

"Plus sometimes her boyfriend sneaks through her window at night and fucks her then leaves her just lying there in a pool of his cum," he said, laughing. "What a douchebag. But it's kinda hard not to look at her splayed out there and drooling cum without touching myself."