Becoming Big Brother's Favorite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could only blink at him in horror.

I did all that...and he and Emma had never...

They weren't even...

He was only...

She didn't even know that he...

WHAT?!

"Why?" he asked. "Oh, did you think we were doing it? Emma would never let me fuck her. I tried to touch her tits once when I was 14 and she smacked me as hard as possible, called me a little pervert and told me if I tried that again she would end my life. That's why I was so surprised last night when you said you wanted me. I mean really I was shocked, I could hardly believe it."

I started laughing. Unbelievable! So all the stuff I did with him, it really was as perverted as I'd always thought. I was the only one thinking and doing these things.

"What?" he asked. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing," I said, shaking my head. "Nothing."

"Well, I'm really glad I have a cute little sister who loves me and is every bit as horny as I am. So why don't you come in here, and I'll show you how to do that thing you wanted to do to me last night?" he suggested, taking my hand and tugging me into the bathroom with a naughty smile on his face.

Now that I knew it really was wrong and out of the ordinary for us to be doing it, and I now knew that I had always been Henry's favorite all along, I had no reason or excuse to go further. I had all the reason in the world to say no.

Instead I shut the door and locked it, taking my nightgown off and then tugging off Henry's towel.

Emma would just have to wait a while for her perfect water pressure.