All Comments on 'Becoming Ch. 01'

by Reardon1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WTF?

Dunno what this is, but incest it ain't - sniffing at your sister as she walks past or fantasizing about long blonde hair while you cum over a door (and how do we know it's his mom he's dreaming about anyway?) isn't incest, so maybe you should delete and put it in the fantasy section, somewhere else that tolerates stories where suddenly! nothing happens...

Pointless so far, maybe it will develop into an incest story, but I don't really care, I'm already done with it, no stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

More give us more. I liked it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Re: WTF?

Stop your foul whining you filthy piece of distended rectum ...sorry about that, just arguing with myself.

jaccorjaccorabout 10 years ago
A little bland.

Not too bad for a start, but it is only a start. It did not last long enough to get into the actions which would qualify it as an entry into this catagory. However, there is hope. Please continue and take us to the place that you hopefully have in mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Tricky one

Hes an orphan and they dont know about the parents right . . . maybe his dad was a Klingon!

max052max052about 10 years ago
Intriguing...

Most interesting start to a story I've seen in a long time. Since this is only chapter 1 maybe the author has more to say. Ya' think? Gave 5 stars because this captured my attention and looking forward to more. As for all you "anons" with the negative comments, what have you written that's better?

Keep 'em coming, Reardon1, I'll keep reading. Thanks for a great effort.

max052

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Much Ado About Nothing...

Okay. So Blake is apparently capable of actually detecting human pheromones as a recognizable 'scent', like the scent of a perfume or any other identifiable aroma. It's an interesting story premise. While virtually all life-forms on Earth secrete these sexual-attractant chemicals, the females do the most secreting, and then only when they are in their 'fertile' aspect of their reproductive cycle, and thus ready to produce offspring from a mating.

Humans, though, are a bit different. We secrete both when we are fertile (females), and when we are sexually aroused by someone (females AND males). The thing is, we don't normally DETECT those pheromones consciously. They're subliminal, as far as our brains and senses are concerned - plus, our human olfactory senses are often 'dulled' by our use of perfumes and colognes, as well as scented deodorants, and so, in many instances, we don't even 'catch' those 'I'm available to you..." scent signals.

So Blake can detect pheromones consciously. Big deal. Nothing else is going to happen until he actually realizes what's happening, and then figures out that his sister (and maybe even his mother) is aroused by him - and probably wouldn't resist if he made a pass at them. Hopefully, that will happen in chapter 2. Meanwhile, this story's setting at "0" stars, as far as I'm concerned!

garybluegaryblueabout 10 years ago
Intriguing start

Giving the benefit of the doubt due to the apparent developing plot hook. ✰✰✰✰✰ on potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Let's see where this takes the reader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous