Becoming Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake felt his sister's orgasm approaching. He was now becoming more aware of what was happening as it happened. He was literally feeding off of Tracy's sexual energy, drawing strength from it, and it fueled his own impending orgasm, which he knew would finally satisfy his insatiable appetite. As Tracy's body tensed, her tightness squeezed around him, causing Blake to double-over her prone body. Catching himself, he picked up his pace, pistoning in and out of her incredible cunt, his body smacking loudly against her big, beautiful ass. As Tracy screamed out in orgasmic abandon, Blake felt his own orgasm approaching. Wrapping one arm around his sister's body to hold her to him while still holding himself up with his other arm, Blake exploded with such force that his spasms shook his whole body; then he saw stars, then nothing.

Only a few seconds passed, but it was enough to freak Blake out; he had never passed out before. He was still inside his sister's pussy, his cock slackening. He carefully removed himself as Tracy stirred and turned over to face him. She seemed drunk but he knew that wasn't the case.

Blake stood and immediately felt the effects of his night's "work." He felt powerful, like he could do anything, and it was intoxicating. He effortlessly lifted his sister's naked, limp form and brought her to the bathroom. Knowing his parents were not in any condition to hear them, Blake turned on the shower and proceeded to wash his sister's beautiful body. When they were both clean, he placed her under the covers and reluctantly closed the door behind him.

Unable to sleep and charged with newfound energy, Blake got on his computer and did a series of Internet searches: "feeds off sexual energy," "comes to people in their sleep," "impossible to resist." One thing kept coming up, and it was the only thing that seemed to "make sense." Incubus - a male creature that feeds off the sexual energy of people, particularly women, by having sex with them in their dreams or sometimes "in person."

Blake was adopted. Who were his parents? There was no denying what had happened tonight...this morning, on his eighteenth birthday. "Son of a bitch," he said, pushing his laptop away from him. "Well," he said to himself, "now what?"

12