All Comments on 'Becoming Elizabeth Ch. 03'

by bottomsatx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PepperpuppyPepperpuppyover 13 years ago
What's in store for Liz?

I'm not sure what the plans are by the author, but it seems certain that in the next story, Liz is going to get fucked hard and fast in the arse.

Or is she going to be lovingly seduced and be gently Devirginised?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Jack should have seen it coming and stopped it before it was too late.

A wife that asks her husband if he loves her and does he trust her in the same breath, the husband should be on his guard. Especially one that had cheated on her previous husband. She is setting him up to cross dress to get better sex and see her with a woman too. But he is getting none of that. She wants to see him as a TS, having sex with men, and using her husband as her new submissive slave and sex toy. He will not get to have sex with her as a man any longer. She has lied to him. She wants to dominate him and hits him and punish him. Jack should have let her pack and walk out or he should have done it himself. He should not take this from her. Let her go and try and to find another man who will play her game if she can. It is time to DIVORCE the BITCH who is a SLUT and only cares about her pleasure.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

what does it take to figure this out? run run run, hitch hike, catch a bus, leave that woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
yuck

yuck yuck yuck....

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I think mostly guys like these crossdresser/ transgender stories because we either would secretly like to play dress-up and enjoy having sexy men flirt with them for a variety of reasons, or we secretly want a gurl with something extra between her legs for ourselves.

Being pimped out by one’s wife doesn’t fit into either of those scenarios.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous