All Comments on 'Becoming Happy with Who I Am Pt. 02'

by 54btmguy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
...

The stories too fast, slow it down a little. Anyways, good story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Boy, I can relate to how you feel. I didn't find out until I was 48 how great sex with a man can be. I was out of town on a 3week business trip. The first night I got a blow from a guy and it was the best I had ever had. I still don't know why but felt I wanted to find out what it was like to suck a cock. It was wonderful and I loved it when he came in my mouth. I told him that it had been the best sexual experience I had ever had. He asked if I now wanted to suck more cocks and I said of course. He made a few phone calls and over the next couple of hours I ended up sucking 3 more cocks. After ther other guys left, I started to get dressed and he stopped me and asked me to stay the night. I said of course. We got in bed and started kissing. I then moved down to suck him again and he stopped me. He told me he wanted to fuck me. I thought what the hell. Four hours ago I never had even thought about sucking a cock and had now sucked 4. He lubed me up and prepped me and that all felt good. He then told me that he was now going to fuck me. At first it did hurt a little. He really took his time and soon it started to feel good. He then fucked me hard and then filled my ass with cum. I didn't want him to pull out but as he got soft his cock just fell out.

In a time period of about 51/2 hours, I had gone from being straight as an arrow to being a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut. I stayed with him for the three weeks I was in town on business. He fucked me at least once every day and introduced me to other men. By the end of my time there, I had sucked off 15 guys(many of them more than once) and been fucked byb6 guys( all at least twice. I have not had sex or thought about having sex with a woman since then. I know I am gay and I love pleasing the man/men I am with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gay sex will do that to you!

Hot story. I loved the bit how Jim moved to Florida and dated a woman but when he went to have sex with her he couldn't get it up... but he had no trouble getting it up for a guy! That's what gay sex will do to you: once you have sex with a guy the thought of having sex with a woman again suddenly seems boring.

63lsmith63lsmithover 6 years ago
a 5 star read

i enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Getting Started

I'd been a basic CD for several years and had decided it was time to try actual Cock Sucking, rather than just look at porn, I put on Black Stockings, Suspender Belt and a G-String under my normal jeans and T shirt and went up to a public toilet at Kendal in the Lake District (UK). I was in the next to the end toilet "Trap" so I had potential contacts on both sides, and after a couple of touchy-feeleys, was invited into a trap to suck a cock. I tried my best and it was good enough for the guy to give me his contact details (we met again several times) and I sucked three more cocks that evening. I quickly came to love the tate of a cock in my mouth and always swallowed when they came in my mouth (some prefer to "decorate" you). Fast forward several years and my Arse-Pussy was still unfucked, although I was using dildos and veggies like cucumbers to get myself loosened up and ready to rid myself of that virgin status. So I used a likely single public toilet at the tennis courts in Ripon (now closed). On the third night I found a guy who soon had his cock inside my pussy, who fucked me for the next three nights. A week later I went back to a weekend house party at Kendal and I never have worked out how many times I was Fucked, but my Arse was sore for a week after that. My only regret in this life is not going ACTIVELY GAY a lot earlier than I did???

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

Good story sounds true to me or at least based of true life, I can fully relate to what Author says in Pt'1 regarding the advent of the internet, personally I signed up to a few MM sites, I find Fabguys is the best though, so many married Men around looking for some sort of fun on the side, one can pretty much get Cock on demand these days, 'what is not to like with that'!

Whilst I am in no way Sub, I am like the Author, in that I am more than happy to get into one way Cock Sucking, I find that I can achieve the best Orgasm after, whilst taking care of myself and reliving the experience.

Personally I still like Pussy, even the woman they are attached to in many ways, however there is no doubt in my mind Sex with Men is so much easier, none of the emotional mind games Crap that comes with the MF relationship and with a Man there is no question as to weather or not he has enjoyed it, if you get a good mouthful of Cum, you know he has and that is a big part of what I enjoy.

I look forward to reading the rest of your stories, thanks for Posting them.

Xx

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it would love more from this series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user54btmguy@54btmguy
I do go to Erie PA a couple times a month and I am also on squirt.org under 55btmguy if you want to reach me there............Straight acting gay man that loves to please and service alpha males. Keep my body shaved head to toe and horny 24/7 and always willing to service men ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES