Becoming Hers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tried to sleep that night, but his uncaged cock wouldn't stop getting hard. In the past, he found looking at some porn until he got bored helped. There was no cage to make it physically uncomfortable, but maybe it'd ease some of his frustrations. Besides, Karen never said he couldn't edge himself.

After a while of surfing, Alex found a great video of a slave serving two mistresses. One was teasing his cock while he went down on the other. Not having a chastity cage on meant that Alex couldn't stop from playing with himself. When the two had switched to fucking the slave in the mouth and ass with strapons, Alex finally lost control and came all over himself. The release was incredible after the past couple days and he slept well afterwards.

The next morning was Monday, and Karen wanted to give Alex some relief before the workday. He was still uncaged and she didn't want him to embarrass himself. She rolled over and started playing with his cock. Alex turned his body away, clearly embarrassed at something.

"I... uh. I came last night." He found himself confessing. More than anything, he felt bad for letting her down.

"I... see." Karen wasn't as angry as Alex had feared. "Well, thank you for telling me. Why don't you go put on your cage. It looks like leaving him out was a bad idea."

"I guess it does. I really am sorry, love."

"It's okay. I'm glad you didn't try to hide it. You at least ate it, right?"

"What? I didn't think... no. I didn't." Alex said.

"I see. I thought I made it clear that it was expected." Karen handed him the hot pink chastity cage. "Go put this on. We'll deal with this tonight."

12