Becoming His Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He carried me to his bedroom. He laid me the bed and slowly removed my dress. He stopped for a moment to enjoy the object of his desire.. I could feel his eyes on me as I slow came to. I wondered what he was thinking when he looked at me...my velvety skin, my perky breasts with those nipples he so love to suck and my hot little pussy that grabs hold of his cock and massages it so well... Or at least I hoped that's what he would think when looked at me.

He moved around the room retrieving the items he needed to take care of my punishment. As soon as he returned to me, he took both of my hands and tied them together with the silk tie I bought for him earlier that week. He took another tie and tied my hands to one point on the headboard. Next, he took one of my legs and used on of the two pairs of handcuffs he owned and locked it on the corner of the footboard. He began to kiss and nibble on my legs as he locked me in place.

He sat down on the bed next to my torso and began playing with my nipples. He rolled them in his fingers, tweak them occasionally and pulled on them until they were nice and hard for Him. I began to awaken. He continued to tease my nipples as he brushed my hair back from my face. I smiled as he looked at me.

It was at that moment that he took his finger and flick each nipple roughly. The pain and pleasure that courses through my body wakes me completely. I looked around and tug at my restraints while looking at him with a slightly scared look in my eyes. We have talked about bondage but we haven't gone through with it until now.

"It's ok baby girl. Don't be afraid," Paul said while running his fingers through my hair. "You had too much excitement today and it seems that you fell asleep on me... Do me think that was a nice thing to do?"

I lowered my eyes in submission and softly said "No Sir, that was not nice".

His hand slid down and cupped my right breast. He began to massage my whole breast in his hand as he continued, "I took you out to a nice place tonight... I allowed you to orgasm multiple times... And then me fell asleep while I was still licking the cum from your sweet little pussy". With that, he took his thumb and forefinger and began to pinch the nipple of the breast his was cupping. "I think you deserve to be punished for such rude behavior... don't you?"

I looked directly into his eyes and I could see the lust growing in his as I answered, "Yes, Sir."

He released my nipple and cupped my face in his hand. He caressed it slowly. Then moved it away. Suddenly heat illuminated from my face. He slapped me. Before he slapped my tits, my pussy, my ass... never my face. I mentioned it once in conversation that I would try it at least once but I wasn't prepared that it would be today. I was hesitant and didn't know how to react because my pussy began to tingle more as the pain waved through my body. It was as though he noticed my enjoyment and slapped me again. Then, he grabbed my throat and kissed me hard, biting on my lower lip.

"You are mine, you hear?" he growled.

I nodded.

"I am going to use you like the whore you are. I treated you well and you fell asleep. Let's see if you fall asleep after this."

He stood up from the bed and flipped me over to my stomach. He paused for a moment... I assumed to enjoy the sight of my tight little ass. I felt his hand begin to rub circles over my left ass cheek.

"Hmmm... how should I punish such a rude young lady? Let me think." His hand continued to rub circles around one cheek and then the other.

Without warning, he rose his hand and let it come down hard on my left ass cheek. It quickly turned bright red and I could feel the heat rising from it.

"I just don't know... what should I do?" With that his hand rose again and landed squarely on my right cheek. It too turned a bright red. With both smacks, he immediately let his fingers slid down between my legs and teased my pussy lips.

As he continued to "think" about my punishment, he continued to alternate between smacking my ass cheeks and letting his fingers slid down to tease my pussy lips. Over and over this continued. Every time He brought his fingers back from between my legs, they were coated with my juices. He began to draw circles on my ass with them feeling the heat from my cheeks on his fingertips.

"I know, I bet a nice hot shower will help me figure out what to do." He moved to the side of the bed near my head and began to undress.

He let each item drop slowly from his body until he was standing there nude. I could see his hard cock jutting out in front of him and naturally, I licked my lips. He lean over the bed to check to make sure my wrists were securely tied which placed his hard cock head just inches from my face. Before I had a chance to try to place it in my mouth, he stood again.

"I can't have you moving about while I shower," he said as he grab my other leg and handcuff it to the footboard so that I was spread quite wide.

He walked over to the drawer and picked something up. Without words he put the vibrator towards my mouth and I knew to open. Like the good girl I was, I sucked on it until he removed the phallus from my mouth. He moved to the foot of the bed and slowly placed it under me so that just the tip has slid into my tight little pussy. He turned it on at its lowest setting and headed towards the bathroom.

He stopped just before entering and turned to face me. "Be a good girl now. You knows the rules."

I heard the shower start and tried to ignore the intruder in my pussy. However, it did not take long before I felt that tingle begin to start. The slow methodical hum in my pussy was beginning to drive me crazy. It was taking me to the brink but it was not enough to make me cum. I was getting more and more excited, but I just couldn't go over the edge. I knew the rules... No cumming until he said so but this was torture. I could feel my orgasm build. It was right there...

On and on this nasty little toy hummed away but it would not let me release. I tried to shove it in further by pushing down against the bed. But, that just made it worse. All the while I could hear him in the shower. As the dirty little toy buzzed away in my pussy, I began to whimper and wish that I could just cum.

Take note Danica.. No falling asleep! Damn it! This is too much!! I tossed my head back and forth and it was at that moment that I realized the water has stopped. I opened my eyes and saw Paul standing there watching.

"Please Sir...Please Master... take it out or make me cum!! I can't take it anymore." I rarely called him Master and seeing him standing there cool and dominantly turned me on more. I knew that he knew he owns me but calling him Master took it to the next level.

"Say it again."

I knew what he wanted to hear. Almost breathless I said, "Master, please." I watched as he closed his eyes, taking in the words. He walked toward the bed. I could see his cock was harder than ever as he kneeled on the bed. It seemed as I melt to the word, "Mine," "Master" had the same effect on him. I wished he told me earlier.

He said nothing and make no move to stop the vibrator from doing its job.

"Please... Master," I begged, "Please let me cum."

He lifted himself above my body and slowly lowered himself so that the head of his hardened cock was just barely parting my tight little asshole.

All I could do was mutter,"Please, please, please..." over and over again.

He slid just the head inside my ass and I realized from the ease that he had entered me that he had his cock coated with lube already.

"Oh my God..." I moaned.

Ever so slowly, he continued to slide his hard cock inside of my ass. Inch by inch until he was completely inside.

"Fuck! Oh God... FUCK!," I was screaming as his dick spreaded my ass and the vibrator pulsates inside my pussy. With his weight on me, the vibrator was pressed tightly against my clit and continued to buzz away.

"Master... please... fuck... please" I almost cried out in my desperation to orgasm.

"Whore, there is one thing you have neglected to say" he moved his cock ever so slightly in my ass. "I don't believe I have heard you apologize for falling asleep on me."

Immediately I began to apologize and begged for release over and over.

"That is all I needed to hear."

Still tied to the bed with his cock buried deep in my ass, I felt him reach under me. He slid that big vibrator deep inside of me and turn it on high.

"Cum, slut," was all he said and that was I needed to hear. I began to moan as he started to withdraw his cock from my ass and then slammed it back in.

I was cumming almost immediately as the vibrator has had me so close for so long. However, he was far from done. Over and over I felt his cock slam into my tight ass as the vibrator continued to hum away.

In and out of me, faster and faster his cock moved. The pressure from his cock and the vibrator inside me simultaneously was driving me insane with pleasure.

I was now just making mewing sounds as wave after wave of orgasm rocked my body.

He leaned forward to increase the pressure of the vibrator inside my pussy and began to fuck my ass like a jackhammer. "That's it you dirty anal lovin' whore, take that hard cock in my ass, make it explode inside of you."

He continued to pump faster and faster as I was gripping at the bed sheets and trying to fuck back against the throbbing cock inside my ass.As another intense wave of orgasm washed over my body so did he.

He moaned in pleasure, "That's it Danica, that's it whore... take your Master's cum in your ass."

I felt his cock explode deep inside of me as jet after jet of his hot cum filled my ass. As he continued to release his cum deep inside of me, he held me tightly and wrapped his arms around me. As the last of his cum empties into my ass, he reached above me and untied my wrists.

He reached beneath me and turned off the vibrator and removed it from my sore pussy. His fingers slid between my pussy lips to get a taste of my cum causing me to shiver. He reached down and unlocked my legs and then position himself so that my naked body was curled up against his.

Not wanting to fall asleep on him again, I slowly asked, "May I sleep, Master?"

He kissed me on the forehead and held me close to him. He whispered in my ear, "Lesson well learned... You may."

--------

Stretching in the empty bed, I woke up to the noise of the shower. Smiling to myself, I decided to get up and join him in the shower for a morning delight but I heard noises downstairs. I creeped out to the door and stuck my head out to get a glimpse of who was here.

All of sudden I heard her... "Paul! I am home early."

I panicked. It was her... His wife. I had no idea how much she knew about me. Yes, they agreed to an open marriage recently but has she taken a lover? Does she even know about me? I went to the bathroom door to knock but there was no answer. I wasn't surprised because of how big the bathroom was and how he usually showers with some music in the background.

As I rushed around the room to get dressed, I heard her continue to talk, "You won't believe what Claire did during the trip. She got straight up drunk the first night and during her presentation she was slurry over her words! Can you believe that, darling?"

Darling? Ew... don't call him that. He isn't your pet. He is a man! No wonder he wasn't satisfied with you. I continued found my panties but since I just had my dresses I have been wearing since the beginning of the weekend, I grabbed one of his shirts. I didn't dare look through her side of the closet. I put some sweats on as well. Now... where to hid? I couldn't go outside... Closet? But she will have to come put her suitcase up here... under the bed? But what if she sits on it? Ugh! Why didn't he prepare me for this! Getting on the ground, I army crawled under the bed.

"Paul, dear, we still need to plan our spring break plans. I am on call Sunday and Monday, but I will have the residence take over," she continued as though he was listening.

The door opened and there she was. Being the hospital's chief OB/GYN and top neonatal surgeon in the country, she had a domineering personality. You could hear it in her tone. She saved babies lives every day, therefore she was God in her mind. Her elegance radiated off her flawless pant suit. She looked her age but she was beautiful.

Taking her luggage to the closet, she still continued, "How is your case? Did Jeffrey convince you to lie yet? Seriously darling, it is not about the money." Obviously not. They had enough money for two lifetimes. "I don't want you in danger... Who cares if you lie on the stand? Just say he is incompetent and it will be done with. Seriously, we do not need our names in the headlights for this." No because you rather them talk about your latest research discovery and promote you and only you... Selfish bitch. He may be in danger but he was doing the right thing.

I bit my lips to stop me from confronting her and showing her what type of woman he needed. She came out to the center of the room and looked around. I made sure to hide my dresses and heels in between his pile of laundry.

"Where is that maid? Did she not come in this weekend? The room is a mess!" she complained as she walked around straightening the room up. Only if she knew...

Finally the water turned off. I wondered if he heard her. I wish I grabbed my phone to text him but I left it by my heels on accident. Damn it!

He opened the door, looked down as he was adjusting his towel, and said," Who wants to..." He stopped himself when he saw her sitting on the bed... Yes, she sat on the bed that I was hiding under. "When did you get home?" he asked as he examined the room, obviously looking for me.

"Couple minutes ago. You didn't hear me?" She got up from the bed... Thank God... and went to hug him. It was a very awkward hug.

"Did you see anyone here?" he asked confused of where I was.

"You mean the maid? Not at all! Where is she? She is scheduled to be here at 10 on Sundays."

"Ya..." he moved around the room, looking in the closet.

"What are you doing?"

He coughed and said, "Nothing... Nothing. How was the trip?"

She repeated the story about Claire and her questions about their spring break. Then it got on the topic of the case. He stood his ground saying he wasn't going to lie and he would take whatever danger would come his way. That's my man! Being strong and firm.

As she walked into the closet, I waved my hand from the bed so he could see me. He couldn't help but laugh. He signaled for me to come out. I shook my head saying no. He mouthed to me to come there now. I knew I had to listen... As much as I didn't want to.

I crawled out before she came back. I stood by him, wearing his sweats and shirt that was obviously too large for my petite body. This was going to be awkwarrrrd. I really don't know why he made me come out. It's not like we were going to be besties.

She walked out of the closet to the main room and stopped herself mid sentence. "Paul? Who is this... your midlife crisis whore?"

"We agreed to an open marriage, Julie. This is my Danica," he said firmly.

I gave her a weak smile. I didn't know what else to do.

"And you thought that meant to go fuck a child? Dear, are you even legal?"

I hated the way she called me dear, as though I was a child. "I'm 22."

"And you know he is 45? Practically twice your age."

"I'm aware," looking back, I realize I should have stopped there. But I didn't, "I'm also aware I satisfy him in ways you obviously couldn't."

"Excuse me?" She said as she walked closer to me.

Rudely, I spoke very slowly just to annoy her, "I... Satisfy... Him."

"We have been married for 18 years. I'm sure I satisfy more times than you have."

"I highly doubt that," I said sarcastically but before I could go on, Paul grabbed my wrists and stopped me.

"Julie, you came up with the terms. I am following them. You did God knows what with the pool boy. I at least have the respect towards you to introduce you to Danica."

"You mean to your whore," she said.

"That's enough," Paul demanded. "Danica, go downstairs and make us some breakfast."

Without having to be told twice, I made my ways downstairs. I heard his footsteps behind me. He stopped in his tracks and turned to her, "By the way, you can do whatever you want during my spring break. I am not going to be here."

"And where will you be?" she asked snarky.

"With Danica, on the island."

Shocked, she asked, "Our island?"

"Yes. I am sure the pool boy will stop by between your hospital shifts."

"Paul!" she shouted from the top of the stairs.

"No Julie. I am with her and that's it. You didn't want to make scene by getting a divorce so we didn't. Danica is mine and I will take her where I please."

I smiled to myself. Damn straight, 'darling,' I am his.

"This isn't the end of the discussion Paul! Come back here!"

"Oh, Julie, we have stopped discussing things when you put that boy's dick in your mouth. I'll be out the rest of the day after we have breakfast."

Standing by the doorway as I open the fridge to examine what to make him, I smiled innocently and asked, "The island?"

He nodded, "The island."

Giddly, I asked, "What should I bring?"

"Nothing. I'll take care of you, as I promised."

I smiled at him. Reaching for the container of eggs, I said, "Yes you do, Sir. Yes you do.."

He came up behind me, wrapped his arms around my waist, and whispered in my ear, "Who needs a room when you have the whole world to explore?"

My eyes widen as I recalled him saying that to the girls earlier. We are going to explore the world together.

He added, "This is just the beginning."

*****

Chapter 3 is in the works. Feedback & comments are welcomed. Thank you for reading!