All Comments on 'Becoming His Sissy Pt. 01'

by Oppswalla

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh wow I love it, Daddy is a real man, so sexy using and abusing his sissy and talking dirty to his slut exactly how my Master talks to me, I can't wait for the next chapter x sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely LOVE this story. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The pub scene and going to Alex's place was really HOT for me, eerily similar to my first time I was picked up and seduced by a man. I was drinking at a pub near Richmond Bridge one afternoon. He sat down next to me, started talking, a few beers and couple of shots later he suggested going back to his place just over the bridge in Twickenham for some scotch, adding it'll be less expensive. The scotch was good, group sex porn was hot and soon I was kneeling down sucking his cock, wtf what was I doing? Having fun, trying cock, bucket list, whatever, his cock was in my mouth. A short while later I was naked and his impressive tool was buried balls deep in my ass. That's my getting turned story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was very good, I could feel myself being Grant, I could feel Alex's cock sliding deep into my waiting and willing ass. The story really put me right there

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please. Grant is about to be stuck in a real conundrum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sounds like 10000001 exactly the same stories. Are all guys here closeted and dreaming about being somebody's cumdump? Have some pride, ffs!

And dear author, please be more creative. I read a story like that too many times...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Turning Grant into his new boy bitch opens the door to so many more possibilities. Imagine how Grant might react once Alex gets to meet and introduce his girlfriend to the same hard cock that made him feel so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

another sissy-daddy story, get more creative

SomaSlaveSomaSlaveover 1 year ago

Overall, a decently written story. While the sissy-daddy trope does get overdone here, there's room for a creative reworking of it. I'm interested to see where you take it.

Having said that, I do have a couple of nits, which are not unique to your story:

First, it's far too common for these stories to hinge on the main character being plastered out of his mind before he acts on his impulses (or is essentially coerced into acting on them). There's much more dramatic tension if the characters are sober and being seduced into letting their inner sissy out.

Second, a person who is as drunk as our hero shouldn't be taking a razor to his face or his naughty bits. Again, the more interesting challenge is: how does daddy persuade a man who may have had a drink or two and has his inhibitions loosened but not wiped out to become his sissy for an evening?

Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That certainly works for me, I can see myself as Grant, would luv to meet someone like Alex and have him turn me into his little sissy. I would make a good one, I need a real man’s cock to suck and to have him fill my tight little pussy with that big cock, look forward to this one day, hopefully very soon!

pokeyridepokeyrideover 1 year ago

I really liked this story. It would be great to find a man to make me his sissy !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, I immediately fell in love with it and even became accustomed to it. In the person of Grant, I see myself, I would like to be like him and meet someone like Alex.

To be dominated, used like Grant. I want to feel the taste of eggs, cock, sperm in my mouth and be fucked in the asshole - pussy, change at will - Alex's order, do everything to make pleasure and joy. I really want to be a sissy bitch for Alex. Greetings from Poland, SissyBoy from Warsaw.

Wspaniała historia, od razu przypadła Mi do serca a nawet zżyłem się z nią. W osobie Granta widzę siebie samego, chciałabym być jak on i trafić na kogoś takiego jak Alex. Zostać zdominowany, wykorzystany jak Grant. Pragnę poczuć smak jajek, kutasa, spermy w swoich ustach oraz zostać wyruchany w dziurkę dupki - cipkę, przebierać się na życzenie - rozkaz Alexa, czynić wszystko aby sprawić przyjemność i radość. Bardzo chcę zostać sissy suczką dla Alexa. Pozdrawiam z Polski, SissyBoy z Warszawa.

SissyjohnboySissyjohnboyabout 1 year ago

Oh yes I want to be dressed upped and fucked like Grant. Even want the girlfriend to participate

Eaglerock30Eaglerock307 months ago
yes

Oh, yes what a great story, I loved it. I would so love to be Grant in this story. I have fantasized about something like this happening to me. To be used and controlled by a larger man. I would really have loved it if it happened when I was married and my wife was watching what a submissive little faggot slut her husband was. My wife and I watched gay porn together sometimes and she would get so turned on and even hornier. When I talked about actually having her watch me sucking a cock and getting fucked by a man she always said no as we were married. She didn't want to include anyone else in our sex play as we were married.

I am so looking forward to reading chapter 2.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmy6 months ago

Excellent fiction about the secret life of a sissy beta. Wish we knew each other!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow! Certainly Oppswalla knows how to write a fiction that titillates the senses of a true sissy beta! It is one thing to be on my knees sucking a cock and another when I look up and see an open smirk, followed by the words of a very vocal alpha whose words rub my 3.25 inch clitty! I’m so happy I stumbled upon part 5 and decided to go back to the beginning! If you like stories about beta sissies, this series seems more than promising!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hi, loved the chapter, it has taken me three days to finish it. Really looking forward to reading more. Some comments have been written saying that it is like so many other sissy - Daddy stories out there but in my reality and i assume so many others it strikes very close to a hunger that needs fulfilling. Thank you for this chapter and looking forward to reading the next chapters, maybe it might take me another three days to finish the chapter, hope so. <m>

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous