Becoming His Slut Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At least you know," Jimmy chuckled from behind me, "if you get locked out of your place they'll gladly help!"

"I don't doubt it," I replied with a laugh, "I'm sure if I wanted anything, they'd do their best to help me out!"

The drive to the hotel was close to 40 minutes, it was more of a motel, with a U shape that surrounded the parking lot that the rooms faced. There were two levels with an open walkway. It was the typical hotel you saw on the TV news where drug busts, murders and serial killer captures were always occurring. Jimmy parked by the front desk and had me join him to check in.

"Checking in," the older gentleman with the bad come over started to say before looking us both over, "for the night or an hour?"

"The night will be fine." Jimmy said not missing a beat while I blushed at the hour comment.

"Nothing illegal happening right?" He asked while looking me up and down.

"No." Jimmy sounded annoyed by the man at this point.

"We just don't want any trouble here," the man said attempting to stand his ground, "we're not that kind of place."

"If you were that kind of place," Jimmy said putting down the pen and leaning over the counter causing the man to back up a step, "then I wouldn't be here with my girl."

"Yesssir." The motel clerk stammered, "Sorry."

The guy behind the counter kept his mouth shut through the rest of the check in process, then handed Jimmy a physical key to the room. Jimmy grunted when the gentleman wished us a good night. Handing me the key I walked to the room while he parked, the room was on the ground level in the middle of the U. I wondered, as I walked down the concrete walkway, how many eyes were watching me make my way to the room and judging me? Just in case I put a bit more sway in my hips as I walked. Just before the corner of the walkway a door opened, and two gentlemen stepped out. Both were rather large with Harley Davidson T-shirts, baggy jeans and black boots on. As I approached the first nudged the other then nodded in my direction.

"Damn Baby," the first said as I got closer, "you are mighty fine looking!"

"How much for a bit of fun?" The other asked.

"Hi fellas," I replied in my best bimbo voice, "you'd have to ask my boss over there, he keeps my dance card pretty full though."

Meeting Jimmy at the door to the room I noted that I was now 5 for 5 in guys thinking I was a hooker! That was a perfect score. Looking over my shoulder the two guys that had spoken to me were heading the other way. Oh well. I let myself into the room with the key, it was everything I expected, the carpet was a burnt orange from the 70's and the furniture looked even older. Making my way to the bathroom was fairly thankful I didn't need to use it just yet. At least the sheets looked clean, the two queen beds looked sturdy and the bedding appeared to be less than a year old.

"I brought you something for tonight." Jimmy said taking out the bag he'd packed for me.

"Is there a penicillin shot in there?" I asked taking the bag from him.

"Not quite," he chuckled, "but we can stop by the hospital on the way back if you want."

I placed the bag on the bed while he unloaded some odd boxes from his truck bed. As expected, my outfit was minimal. In the bag was an enema kit as well, I made my way to the bathroom to use that then headed back to the room. Inside the bag was an ill-fitting waist cincher that was made of fake leather, my thigh high black boots, and a pair of black stockings. Considering the guys had probably spent the last few hours at a strip club or two I didn't need to wear much. With the room door still wide open I removed my dress and heels so I could change into something more appropriate for my evening. It didn't take all that long. Steadying myself I went to the bathroom while Jimmy started putting together the boxes, he'd brought in. Before I emerged from the bathroom, I put my hair up in a ponytail, I knew I'd never get a chance to fix it later. As I exited the bathroom, Jimmy was walking toward me. He quickly wrapped an arm around me pulling me tightly to him, cupping my ass with his left hand.

"I could use a good fucking right now!" I cooed, pressing my body into him.

"You're going to get all the fucking you can handle tonight slut," he said with a cocky voice while sliding a lubed finger between my butt cheeks, "and maybe a bit more!"

"I guess we will see about that." I moaned softly as his finger slipped easily inside my ass.

"I can feel how horny you are," Jimmy winked while fingering my ass, "I'm sure you'll wear them out!"

"Will you be here?" I cooed as I rode his finger.

"No," he said smiling as he saw me pout at his answer, "but Steve will be, and I'll come back and get you."

"Okay." I gave him the best puppy dog eyes I could manage.

"Now let's get you hidden." He said unceremoniously pulling his finger from my ass.

The boxes he'd brought in were a cheesy looking cake with the word "congrats" scrawled across the part facing the door. Jimmy had a row of boxes pulled aside so I could walk to the center of the cake, but then I had to squat so he could seal me inside it.

"Don't worry," he said placing the top over me, "Steve texted, they're on their way here."

I heard Jimmy close the door behind him as he left. The minutes seemed to tick away slowly as I waited in the darkness for their arrival. I realized I wasn't even sure which one of Steve's bandmates was getting married. Oh well, it wasn't like I was in a position to exclude any of them. My pussy quivered and quaked with anticipation when I heard the door to the room open. The realization it may not be them quickly passed when I heard voices I recognized. They sounded rowdy and wound up, time to get my slut on!

"Hi fellas!" I cried out as I stood up as quickly as possible out of the cake.

"Ohhhhh yeah! Look at her!" Came one response.

The caked covered me from the hips down, I leaned over the side, using my arms to push my tits together, giving my intent audience a wry smile. All five of them had phones out and were snapping away. This would continue throughout the night.

"So, who is the doomed?" I asked as I swayed a bit. "I mean the groom?"

"That's me!" One of the guys answered holding up his hand while others pushed him forward.

"We have two rules for tonight," I said reaching out and pulling his head to my chest, "the groom gets the first go tonight, after that I'm all yours." Squeezing his face with my chest he motorboated my chest, cupping both breasts with his hands and squeezing them. "Secondly," I said releasing his head a bit and pulling his face to my nipple, "if you take your cock out of my ass you need to clean it off before you shove it in my pussy! Got it?"

The answers were a few statements mostly confirming the fact they got to fuck my ass and didn't have to clean their cocks before shoving it in my mouth after fucking my ass. I noticed a few of them had open liquor bottles with them. Time to get this party moving.

I pulled the groom's mouth from my tit, "Got a bottle Baby?" He held up a bottle of inexpensive whiskey which I took from his hand. "Time for a nipple shot then!" The guys behind him cheered. "Open wide!"

Taking the bottle from his hand, I helped him position his mouth with my left hand then poured the cool brown liquor with my right. A good amount of it stilled off my tit but the rest made it into his mouth. He held his hands up as if he were proclaiming victory when I stopped pouring. Moving his head to my other tit I repeated the process.

"Come on fellas!" I said sliding the groom out of the way. "And hand me another bottle!" Jimmy's roommate Steve handed me another bottle then pressed his mouth to my left chest while Jack put his mouth to my right. "Drink up fellas!" I said pouring booze over both of my tits while both guys groped and licked me. "Next!" I giggled as the final two got their turn. "Don't go far fellas," I could feel a couple hands on my ass as I spoke, "pussy shots are next!"

Sliding my ass onto the side of the cake I slid my legs out of the hole I'd been hidden inside, placing my feet on the cake spreading my legs wide.

"Come over here doomed," I said raising a finger to him while leaning back on my other hand across the opening of the cake. "and get that face between my legs!"

He did just as he was told, without hesitation he started lapping at my pussy before I even started pouring. I gave him a bit, I needed to cum so badly and he was doing a decent enough job to make it happen. As badly as I needed an orgasm, I needed to pace myself. Soon the stream of brown liquor stared streaming over my folds, the combination of tingling liquid with his tongue was something I'd never felt before. He was soon replaced by Jack, who was replaced by the drummer, who was replaced by the bass player. Steve took his turn last, making sure to slip a finger into my ass as he took his "drink". With only a bit left in the bottle, I poured the last of it into my mouth.

"Oh no," I said pretending to be devastated, "this one is empty!" Grabbing the groom by the belt, I led him to the other side of the cake. "Doomed here isn't going to have a strange woman undress him ever again," I said as I undid his belt, "you guys can undress yourselves!" Yanking his pants down, he pulled his shirt over his head. "Plus, I need a cock shot!"

The groom stepped out of his jeans and sneakers while I retrieved another bottle from one of the other guys. Without a word, I poured some more whiskey into my mouth, then pulled his mouth to mine, grabbing his bare ass with my free hand. His hand went straight to my sopping wet pussy, slipping two fingers easily inside me while his tongue plunged into my mouth.

"You wanna kiss," I said as our kiss broke momentarily, "or do you wanna fuck me?"

"Oh, I wanna fuck you!" He replied.

"Good!" I replied as I slowly fell to my knees, "Cock shot first though!"

His 6-inch cock wasn't overly impressive for size, but it was thick, and I wanted it! Touching the tip to my tongue I could taste his precum, which made me want him inside me even more. Pouring some of the brown liquor down his cock I plunged my mouth onto him as I drank. Putting the bottle aside, I worked his cock with my mouth, taking him inside my throat and pressing my nose to his body. He groaned, cupping the back of my head, as I sucked him.

"She sucks like a porn star!" He said pushing his forward.

"She fucks like one too!" Jack called out.

"Time to find out!" The groom said as he pulled me up.

Pushing me back onto a cheap looking dresser, I wrapped my legs around his waist while he fed his cock into my pussy. It only took five or six hard thrusts for me to orgasm.

"Ohhhhh fuuuuccccckkkkk!" I groaned as I came.

"That's right fellas!" He said boasting at his ability to get me off so quickly. "That's how you fuck a woman!"

I didn't have the heart to tell him that I'd been so horny a good breeze could have gotten me off! Unphased by my orgasm, he kept fucking me.

"That's it Baby," I groaned, "fuck me harder!"

"That's right, FUCK HER!" Came a nearby voice.

"Fuck that slut!"

"Fuck her ass!"

"Oh that's right," he said looking into my eyes, "you take it in the ass don't you?"

"I don't just take it," I said as I squeezed him with my pussy, "I love it!"

He pulled his cock out of me, as I unwrapped my legs from his body. Setting my feet on the floor, I turned around, arching my back and sticking my ass out at him. He took no time pressing the head of his cock against my asshole. While the booze had washed some of the lube away, I could still feel it inside my hole. His cock was covered with my pussy juice, causing it to slide in easily enough.

"That's it, Baby!" I cooed. "Give me that cock!" Looking to my right, there were four naked guys with hard ons staring at me stroking themselves. "Get ready fellas," I said as I pushed back into the guy in my ass, "I'm going to need more than one of you inside me!"

The guy in my ass started fucking me harder, slamming his body into me and grunting.

"That's it!" I groaned louder. "Fuck me harder! YES! FUCK ME!"

I felt him swell inside me, he was going to cum soon. I wasn't sure if I was more excited about him cumming inside me or the four full cocks waiting for me! The comments didn't stop from the other side of the room. Comments about how I looked, how they wanted to use me, what they wanted to do with me and more. His cum flooded into my ass.

"That's it!" I cooed. "Give it all to me!"

He pushed into me a couple more times before announcing he was done. As soon as he slipped his cock from my ass, I gave the guys on the other side of the room a wink. Then, turning on my heel, I spun around and squatted in front of him. The look of shock on his face just before I took his cock into my mouth was unbelievable. I was sure there were a pair of other shocked faces to the side, but it didn't matter. I wanted them all and I wanted them right fucking now! Cleaning off the cock in my mouth I could feel them getting closer, like sharks circling their prey. A lubed finger teased my ass, causing me to moan loudly.

"He's clean enough." I heard as a pair of hands gripped my upper arms. "Time for us to play too!"

Standing up, one of the guys stepped directly in front of me. Lifting my right leg to his hip, he was able to guide his cock into my pussy. It felt like heaven!

"There's my favorite ass!" I heard Steve say behind me. "I've missed you!"

He pressed his lubed cock against my ass, easily sliding inside me. I could feel their cocks all but touching inside me as they both started screwing me. My feet, even in 5" heels, were barely on the floor as the thrust into me. Looking to my left, one of the guys had climbed onto the bed, his cock was now at mouth height for me as he stood on the crappy mattress. They guys moved me to him, now with three cocks in me, my hand was guided to the fourth. I mewled around the cock in my mouth, my head spinning. Whether my head was spinning from the alcohol or the fact I had three cocks inside me, another waiting to get inside me and a final one resting to go again I wasn't sure. It didn't matter.

"Shit!" The guy in my pussy grunted as he burst inside me.

I barely had a moment to recover from him cumming inside me before Jack, who I'd been jerking off, moved into to replace him. No sooner had Jack entered me than I orgasmed again, covering his cock and balls with my pussy wetness.

"You have such a sweet, cum filled ass!" Steve grunted behind me as he came.

The guy in my mouth stepped off the bed, ramming his cock into my ass as Steve climbed onto the bed so he could shove his cock into my mouth.

"Fucking slut!" Jack blurted as he watched Steve rub his cock around and in my mouth. "Oh fuck!"

Just like that Jack started cumming as well. I could feel his cum seeping from my pussy while Steve's and the grooms seeped from my ass while the third guy fucked it. Steve pulled his cock out of my mouth, making sure to wipe his balls on my face before getting off the bed. I could feel the wetness drying on my cheeks.

"Turn us to the left Baby," I said over my shoulder to the guy in my ass, "and sit on the bed slowly."

He managed to do so without completely coming out of my ass. As he lay back on the bed, I put my legs outside his, feeling my pussy ooze onto his balls as I rode him.

"Come here Jack!" I said motioning for him.

Jack's cum covered cock was soon in my mouth. With my hands on his hips I licked and sucked him feeling the guy in my ass starting to swell.

"That's it Baby!" I groaned as I popped Jack out of my mouth and dove for his balls.

The guy in my ass started cumming as well, he was cumming so much I wondered if he was going to stop! I was sure he had pools of cum on his abdomen from the torrent he'd released. Pushing Jack back with my right hand, I used my left as leverage to climb off the big cummer on the bed.

"That was quite a lot," I said as I turned around to face him, "look at the mess you made!"

Back on my knees, I started at his balls working my way upward. The cum on his balls was a combination of all five of them, my own and the lube we'd used. It was quite an intoxicating taste. Licking my way up his shaft, I felt someone settling in behind me. By the time I took his cock into my mouth a cock was sliding in and out of my pussy. I was glad my ass was getting a break, that was until the first spank landed on my left cheek with a loud smack. The guy fucking my pussy grabbed my ponytail, using it as leverage to slam into me in between repeated smacks to my ass leaving me howling.

"Oh, fuck I'm cumming again!" I cried out as my nails dug into the hips of the guy whose cock was just in my mouth.

It didn't matter, the guy who'd been spanking and fucking me just kept going until he finally unleashed inside me. As I delighted in the fresh deluge filling me, I leaned over the guy on the bed's cock, sucking up the pool of cum that lay just above it. Leaning up from him, I was turned to my left where the cock that had just been in my pussy was now forced into my mouth. The nameless guy kept a tight grip on my ponytail as he guided his cock and balls around my face and mouth. Only when he let me go was I able to get back onto my feet.

"You're quite the mess." Steve said with a smirk. "Want a drink?"

"Sure!" I replied grabbing the bottle he handed me and taking a big gulp. "Who's ready again?" I asked giving the bottle back to Steve.

Things slowed down for a bit as the guys recovered. The groom decided to fuck my ass, then finish by fucking my tits and spraying his load over my face and neck. In between fuckings, the guys drank, fondled and fingered me. Eventually, one of them ordered pizza. I was starving but doubted I could manage to eat anything at this point. When the pizza guy arrived, I was on all fours on the bed while two guys fucked me.

He must have asked one of the guys where they wanted the pizza because the statement, I heard in response was, "Well you can either put it on her back or the dresser, your choice!" The pizza didn't end up on my back so he must have chosen the table. "You wanna spank her ass," one guy offered, "go ahead!" The guy in my mouth pulled out long enough for someone to ask, "what do you think slut, can the pizza guy spank your ass?"

"Sure!" I answered quickly before the cock went back into my mouth.

I guess it was a good thing I didn't try to give a lengthy answer! A moment later I felt a couple light slaps to my butt causing me to grumble.

"She wants you to do it harder!" One guy laughed.

He did. My ass felt like it was on fire after two hard spanks landed right in the same spot. The guys cheered while my mouth was soon filling with rope after rope of white hot cum.

The guys continued to eat pizza, drink, fondle and grope me and occasionally fuck me to exhaustion. I had to admit, I was ready for them to be done a long time before they were actually done. One of them called a ride share service which thankfully picked them up as no one was in any condition to drive. Standing in the doorway to the motel room I waved them off, much to the delight of their driver, then closed the door behind me. I was sore, sticky, and gross only got halfway to the bathroom before collapsing on the bed.

"I'll just close my eyes for a minute." I slurred to myself.

The next time I opened my eyes I hadn't moved an inch. My left leg and arm were still dangling off the bed, I still had on my boots and the pleather waist cincher, and there was a porno showing on the TV across the room. While I wanted to sleep, my bladder was making demands I could not ignore.

"Oh, this is not going to be fun." I said as I lifted my head and felt the pillow case come with me.