Becoming His Slut Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having my face stuck to the pillow wasn't that bad, I'd had that happen before, the problem was getting my boobs unstuck from the sheet without screaming. Dried cum is like super glue after all and I was covered in it. Just about all the exposed flesh on the front of my body, to include the upper part of my right arm, was stuck to the bedding and had to be separated from it. Only after I stood did I realize that I still had on my boots. Staggering to the bathroom I managed to make my way to the toilet, I'll save you all the details from that point.

"You are quite the sight." I said to my reflection after I stood back up. "And your ass is a lovely shade of red."

The waist cincher would certainly be thrown away with the stockings, the boots could be saved but would need a good cleaning. If there were a black light in the room I would certainly glow everywhere. I could see sections of my hair that were stuck together as well as bright spots of dried cum almost everywhere on me. I don't think they missed a single spot.

"Too tired to care," I said turning the light off and walking back to the bed, "and sure as hell too tired to shower!"

Looking at the bed I'd passed out in, I decided to make my way to the other one as it was less of a disaster. I managed to shut off the light, get one boot off completely, and the other boot off halfway before passing out again. The next time my eye opened I could see light around the curtain and heard Jimmy unlocking the door to the room.

"Oh my!" He laughed as he looked me over. "You are a mess!"

"It's nice to see you too," I said rolling over onto my back, not bothering to cover myself, "I hope you brought coffee!"

"I did," he replied handing me a large travel mug, "and I promise there's no cum in it!"

"I think I've had more than enough last night," I replied taking a sip, "and probably a bit extra!"

"From what I saw you definitely did!"

"Oh?" I sat up a bit more and took another sip. "You got to see already?"

"This one is my favorite," Jimmy said as he scrolled through his phone, "I think it really captures your best abilities!"

Taking the phone from him I hit play on the video.

"Here we are at Rick's after party," the voice holding the phone said, "having just a bit of fun." The video panned over the abdomen of one guy then downward. "We have this lovely slut here," I could see the top of my head and left hand which was stroking one guy while I was sucking off a second, "who is doing her absolute best to accommodate all our needs!" The video panned further showing my right hand stroking his cock as well. "She has my cock in her hand," moving the camera he held it to capture the side of my face, "a cock in her mouth, and a cock in her other hand." The camera panned down my body showing a guys' body underneath me. "Not to be left out, she's riding another," he continued as the camera moved over my shoulder to show my back, "and has one more in her ass for good measure!" I felt embarrassed and aroused at the same time as I watched. "Oh, I think she's gonna cum again!" The guy quickly moved the camera to my face, the look in my eyes was lustful as I moaned around the cock in my mouth. "That's it slut," the guy in my right hand taunted, "show us how much you love this!" The video ended right after that.

"You can see why obviously!" Jimmy said with a smirk. "Before I go any further," he said moving the bedding to the side a bit, "what the hell is going on with that foot?"

"I didn't quite manage to get that boot all the way off." I replied as I pulled my foot free. "I was a bit drunk and very, very tired."

"Well if that's how your night started; I don't doubt it!" Jimmy laughed in response.

"Started?" I shot back. "That was easily halfway through the night when everyone caught their second wind!" Taking a sip of my coffee I continued. "I'm pretty sure the groom," it took me a second, "Rick, tried at least 4 times before his cock finally quit!"

"That sounds like Rick." Jimmy laughed. "I hate to say this," he said pulling the boxes that made up the cake apart, "but it's 11 already, why don't you shower and I'll take this stuff out."

"Holy crap," I said sitting upright, "it's 11 already?"

"I figured you needed to sleep in a bit this morning," Jimmy said with a kind smile, "Steve texted at 3 am saying they were just leaving."

"Three?" I replied as I slowly got to my feet. "Thanks for letting me sleep."

Plodding off to the bathroom, I undid the zipper in the back of the cincher and disconnected the fasteners keeping the stockings in place. Depositing it in the small waste can in the bathroom, I turned on the shower, then slowly peeled the stockings from my legs. That was when I came to the realization that I hadn't brought anything as far as toiletries. The motel provided shampoo and conditioner would have to suffice, but I'd leave without any make up or ability to do my hair. Stepping under the stream of hot water I came to another realization.

"Shit!" I hissed to myself. "I guess I'm wearing that slutty, hooker dress to go home!"

It was the only article of clothing I had, unless Jimmy had brought something, which I seriously doubted. Instead of worrying about it, I focused on the hot water and trying to at least feel clean. The water stung a bit over my pussy and asshole but that passed in time. letting the water run over my body, I stayed in the shower as long as I could possibly stand before I got out. The motel had a crappy little hair dryer, which didn't do much other than make noise, which I tried to use. Running my fingers through my hair, I did what I could then just gave up. Thankfully, I'd stashed my dress and heels in the top drawer of the dresser. Before I retrieved them, I figured I'd ask Jimmy if that was my only option for clothing.

"Jimmy, by chance," I said as he entered the room again, "did you happen to bring anything for me to wear today?"

"I didn't think of it, no." Jimmy replied as he had out one of the last boxes for the cake. "I guess you'll be doing the walk of shame today huh?"

"Like that wasn't planned." I whispered to myself as I pulled the dress out of the drawer.

The dress had been barely appropriate the night before, at almost noon on a Sunday it was completely out of place. The one thing I had going for it at the moment was the ease at which it went on. Add to that, it didn't put any undue pressure on my pussy or ass. Carrying the heels and my purse in my hand I walked to the door.

"Need me to do anything?" I asked as Jimmy loaded the second to last box into his truck.

"Yeah," he said handing me the room key, "can you return this to the office for me? I'll pick you up there."

"I guess so." I replied, rolling my eyes at knowing how much he was going to enjoy my walk of shame across the parking lot.

Tossing my small purse through the open driver's side window of his truck, I pulled on my heels before walking toward the office. The sound of my heels on the pavement seemed to echo through the U-shaped motel area. To my left I could see a house keeping cart, the attendant walked out of the room she was cleaning as I walked past. Out of the corner of my eye I could see her looking me up and down, she didn't have to say anything, I knew what she thought I was.

"Six for six!" I whispered to myself at my perfect score of people thinking I was a hooker.

The guy from the night before was behind the counter and gave me a knowing smirk as I entered the office. It was impossible to deny, just the night before I'd been in this office in the same outfit. With my inability to do my hair and makeup, as well as feeling totally exhausted and hung over, I didn't need a lot of creativity to figure out what he thought of me.

"Here's the key to my room." I said putting it on the counter.

"Fun night?" He asked as he looked me over.

"You could say that," I replied turning to leave as I wasn't prepared to have a conversation with anyone at his point, "but my nights are always fun!"

He was saying something behind me but I really didn't care, I wanted was a nice soak in my own tub and a nap. As Jimmy drove toward me I quietly hoped he wasn't up for anything at all this morning as I doubted I could even handle a blow job at this point. Walking around his truck, I saw the motel clerk staring out the window, surely checking me out again as I left. I gave him a wave as I climbed into Jimmy's truck.

"If we showed up again next week," Jimmy said as he started to pull away, "think he'll give us a discount?"

"Probably not." I replied as I slumped into the passenger seat.

Breathing a sigh of relief as Jimmy turned in the direction of my place instead of his, I was soon looking forward to a day of relaxation and loose clothing. Jimmy pulled into the parking lot, stopping near the walkway to the front of my building.

"You did amazing last night." He said in a soft but meaningful voice.

"I certainly couldn't do something like that all the time," I said feeling a bit of a tingle in certain areas, "but it was a lot of fun!"

"Don't worry," he replied, "no one is getting married any time soon." He quickly looked up in the rear view mirror, his face getting that familiar wry smile. "Perfect timing," he said as I looked at the side view mirror, "I'm sure they'll be happy to see you again!"

"Don't these two guys have jobs?" I quipped as the two guys who lived down the hall from me were apparently returning from their workout.

"Have fun and rest up." Jimmy said giving my left nipple a quick squeeze.

I had no response to him at that point as he was now getting me twice on the walk of shame. Opening the truck door, I swung my legs out, sliding off the seat and onto my feet. Of course, this caused my little skirt to ride up slightly just as the guys approached.

"Oh, hi guys!" I said doing my best to sound bubbly in spite of my hang over, while I pulled my hem back down.

"Good morning!" They almost said in unison.

"I'll see you Friday Baby?" I asked back toward Jimmy.

"Unless we need more material for our calendar!" Jimmy responded with a chuckle.

"You know I'm good for it!" I responded with a wink before closing his truck door.

By this point the guys were on their way up the steps to the front door of the apartment building. It would be very easy to determine if they had any interest in me at all as soon as they got to the doors. I'm sure they would be very "gentlemanly" and hold the door so I could walk through. This would also allow them to walk behind me on the way upstairs, with the way this dress constantly rode up they'd catch a good eyeful of my pussy along the way.

"After you." The first guy said waving me through the front door.

"Yeah," the second one said as he held the inner door, "go right ahead."

I smiled to myself as I walked through the door and turned right at the stairwell. Wondering just how slowly I could walk up the stairs before they decided to walk around me, I took the first step and decided not to go too slow. They would get a bit extra hip sway though, which would cause the skirt to ride up a bit quicker, but I had a plan for that. With my left hand on the railing, I held my purse in my right along with a bit of the hem just to be sure. It would still ride up but it would at least stop somewhere along the way. I could feel it sliding up my left but cheek, easily showing the bottom inch of my ass as I climbed the stairs. Not a word was uttered behind me, which I took to mean they were too mesmerized to speak. At the top of the stairs I gave my hem a tug downward, then held the door for them. Both blushed a bit and adjusted the front of their shorts as they approached.

"It's only fair that I return the favor!" I said as I gave them a warm smile.

Both were athletic looking, tanned and toned legs, tight waists, and broad backs. It didn't take long for me to start having inappropriate thoughts about them having their way with me. It wouldn't be today though.

"Have a nice day fellas!" I called after them.

"Yeah you too!" One of them replied.

Stepping inside my apartment, I kicked off my heels before the door even closed. Refusing to look in the mirror by the door, I pulled my dress off as well then poured myself a large glass of ice water. Looking outside at the small balcony just off my kitchen I decided I needed a bit of sun and a vitamin D recharge. Grabbing a towel from my hall closet, I wrapped it around my body so I could set up my recliner in the limited space. While I'd tanned outside before, I'd never done so in the nude.

"No time like the present!" I said to myself.

Laying the towel over the recliner, I lay face down on it while my body absorbed the warm rays of the sun. It felt amazing. I only ran into the house to grab my phone at one point, enjoying several hours outside basting myself in the sun. While I could be seen from the parking lot, whoever saw me would be too far away to see much of anything. Certainly not nearly as much as the two guys down the hall, the Uber driver, the pizza guy, Jimmy's pizza guy Friday night. Oh the list was seemingly endless. In short, another person seeing me naked wouldn't really impact my life all that much. When I decided I'd had enough sun, I made my way to the bathroom where I filled my tub with steaming hot water and some bath oil. I needed to pamper myself today and that was exactly what I was going to do. Twice during my soak I drained water from the tub to add more hot water. Out of the tub, I applied moisturizer then made my way to the kitchen to make dinner. An hour later I'd fallen asleep on the couch, which is where I awoke the next morning. Still feeling like I'd been hit by a bus, I picked up my phone to see that I'd been quite popular while I was asleep.

"Let's see," I said as I scrolled through my messages, "Sabrina is coming over tonight, that'll be fun. No, Jimmy I didn't fuck the two guys in the stairway." I said rolling my eyes. "And oh my, what is this?" I reread the message again to make sure I got it right. "I get the day off! Woo Hoo!"

Nick had something come up last minute and wouldn't be in the office. He didn't really need a secretary, so I would have just gone in and been bored. Pulling the blanket off the back of the couch I slept for another hour just because I could! Waking up again, and feeling a bit puckish, I made my way to the kitchen to make coffee a get breakfast. Seeing my towel still outside from the day before I decided to enjoy the outdoors a bit more. The back of my apartment building faces the parking lot with a small river beyond it and a large park beyond that. While I would be outside, and naked, people would need a fairly high-powered telescope to really see much of me.

"The decision is made," I said pouring my coffee into a travel mug, "suns out, buns out!"