All Comments on 'Becoming Jessica'

by Lovely_Jessica

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great read

Well done and very original

I hope you continue Jessica’s awakening

FASfanFASfanover 7 years ago
A delightful story

I look forward to reading more of it. Very well done -- five stars and a favourite.

bayouxbayouxover 7 years ago
Lucky Girl

Jessica is luckier than 99% of the girls who have to work things out on their own and/or while facing opposition or feeling suppression.

stnmtnstnmtnover 7 years ago
love it

wish i could be in the room when Em teaches Jess to suck cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dream come true

I do hope it's totally autobiographical . . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I dunno...

Pretty flaky logic from these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

Love your story so far and hope you will continue it. Obviously not all of the readers are familiar with transgender women, as one anonymous reader wrote "of course he's gay if he wears womens clothes and wants to be with a man." Gender is what's between your ears or in other words your sense of being or of who you are inside. Sexual orientation is who you want to sleep with. In other words since Jess wants to transition, she (yes she) has a deep sense that she is a woman inside. So for Jess to be gay, as the reader suggested would mean she'd want to be with other women. For her to have thoughts of being with a man just makes her another straight woman.

Matilyne_tuesdayMatilyne_tuesdayover 7 years ago
Awesome

As a happily married straight man who loves to crossdress I must say very hot story. I can't wait to read more.

As for other comments if you're not open to people identifying their own gender and sexuality I think you're reading the wrong section of the forum.

If you're clicking on this section and reading this story what does that make you? Think about it, deal with it and don't be a dick about it.

Lovely story keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Looking forward to more

A terrific story. I am looking forward to reading the next chapter for Jessica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

I loved this story and look forward to more. If only we all had such an understanding woman in our lives. Please continue and ignore all the coward anonymous haters who don't have the balls to use a name or wear some stockings and heels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot

This story made me so very horny!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Why was she so angry at first? When I first found out my baby was a girl I didn't get mad and I certainly didn't want to leave her. I hope these two stay together, it's not so bad to be the man in the relationship :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Transitioning

This was a nicely written story. I liked to sudden "gurls night out" addition at the end and the "Condoms' in her purse was hilarious.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 7 years ago
wonderful and hot

He is so lucky to have such a wonderful and supportive wife, he is very lucky.. they should stay together and have children and be a family with two moms.. other than getting pregnant they could live as lesbians.. ignore the bad comments from those who won't leave names.. I would be her wife and also father of our children..

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernabout 7 years ago
One of the best

I just love it.

xoxo,

Di

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I wish

I wish my ex had been so understanding and helpful. And I wish I could be passable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Becoming Jessica

Wonderful, enjoyable story. It would become much more readable if it had been carefully proofread and had the multiple errors corrected prior to posting this story.

Rayjay507Rayjay507over 3 years ago

Yes...without a doubt I would love to have this exact scenario happen. I’m so ready to suck my first real cock. Curiosity is over. I’m ready for a real cock. Yes...I will unload their balls all night, gladly. I love to eat my own cum so the natural progression is to suck it out of an all natural real hard cock. Empty balls and a full belly is my desire. Just give me my chance. I’ll make you happy time and time again. I’ll be at your becon call or text. I’m ready!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So poorly writen!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fun but it all happened way too quickly. No wife would ever respond so fast. The sequence of events could not happen in the available time period.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous