Becoming Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma replied "We should totally go and spend a girls weekend at the Four Seasons Spa & Hotel in Chicago in a few months."

I just smiled in return. I was well on my way. I wanted to be Jessica. I wanted this to happen.

After emma rinsed the conditioner of my hair I stepped out of the tub and started to dry off. I then told Emma in a girly pompous way "Glamour said to start applying body lotion before your dry in order to enhance it's effects."

Emma laughed and said "Of course Jessica, every girl should know that." Emma handed me a bottle of body lotion which had the same scent as her body soap. Emma said "It's important for a girl to match the scents of all her soaps, powders, mists, and lotions."

I knew what she meant as I always loved the way she smelled everywhere.

I rubbed the lilac and mint scented body lotion all over my entire body and added some powder and mist to my chest, neck, and tummy areas.The matching scent of the girly products was subtle, yet I felt like I was drifting past a flower bed while relaxing on a cloud of cooling pillows.

Emma said "Ok girl time to get your hair and makeup done."

Emma handed me one of her stretchy robes and led me to her vanity where she had set up all the necessary products for me. Laid out were several tools, tricks of the trade, and cosmetics every girl needed to get glamoured up.

"Before we get started Jess" Emma said, "We need to get your girly parts in order. Luckily you don't have a big cock. Watch this video on YouPorn on my tablet. It shows how to tuck your balls and penis. Oh and here's a thong. You'll need it."

I kind of knew what the video was going to be about, but I never tried. The video was recorded by a transeuxal and explained how your genitals could be tucked into pockets toward your abdomen. I followed the video's instructions on how to find the pockets which used to hold a man's genitals before birth. Emma was holding back her laughter as It took me a few minutes to figure out where the pockets were and successfully pop my genitals back up into them. The video explained to put on a tight pair of panties or a thong and put them on while pulling back my penis. I successfully pulled my semi-limp dick back and inched up the tight black thong Emma gave me. I stood up and looked down to see a smooth girly crotch area. It surprisingly felt comfortable even as I sat down and was able to cross my legs like a girl.

"We should do your nails now so they can dry before we do your makeup." Emma said in an exciting manner. She continued "This is so fun. Now soak your feet in the pedi tub. I'll do your hands first."

Emma massaged, poked, and prodded both of my hands and fingernail beds with lotions, oils, and cuticle tools. She glued on some flexible tips to my fingernails and finished them with a French manicure look.

"I never realized it until now, but you don't have large hands for a man." Emma added.

After I took my wedding band off, the French tips made my hands looking rather dainty and sexy. I was amazed and enamored with my girly hands. I giggled and said "Wow! I love them. Thanks Em."

I was officially in girlfriend mode. Emma referred to me as Jess and I referred to her as Em.

Emma gave me a quick pedicure by exfoliating the rough patches on my feet, pushing back my cuticles, and painting my toenails in a sexy red color.

"I know red is your favorite color Jess." As Emma smiled and admired her work. "Not too bad for man's feet". Emma added.

Emma turned her attention to my chest and gave me a couple pairs of a breast enhancer product called "Nubra." They were silicone pads in the shape of the outer and lower breast with a sticky back and a center hook. Emma carefully placed them on both sides of my outer chest and removed the backer so they could stick to my skin.

Emma explained "These will give you a sexy cleavage, especially wearing a wrap dress like the one I bought you. You have a little bit of extra chest tissue which will help."

Emma pulled both pads together and attached the center hooks. The pads pushed my chest tissue together and created a realistic cleavage. Emma applied another set to enhance my breasts even more.

Emma handed me a size 38C long-line pushup bra which matched my lacy black thong. She showed me how to put on the bra and adjust the straps. Emma also put a pair of silicone pads in my the lower section of my push up bra. The pads filled in my bra and completed my chest. I looked into the vanity and my jaw dropped. Even with no makeup and a boyish dew, my body looked and felt smooth and feminine. My girly parts were tucked away and I actually had a very nice rack with sexy cleavage.

Emma quipped "Wow! Those girls will get some attention from the boys tonight. I mean if we were getting ready to go out or something."

Emma giggled as I settled into her vanity chair so she could do my hair and makeup.

Emma began by saying, "Jess I hope you're paying attention and taking mental notes on all this. Getting ready, primping, maintaining your hair and nails, putting on lingerie, and most importantly makeup. You will need to learn this and do on your own if you're serious about living as a woman".

"Thank you again Emma. I don't think I could go through this without your help. I'm learning fast and enjoying it. I said with a big smile.

"Ok. Let's get started." Emma replied.

Emma began spreading a beard cover over parts of my face and said "I made an extra stop and bought this at a costume store. Hopefully after some laser hair removal you won't need this product. It's expensive and a little cakey."

The cover blended well with my skin and covered any noticeable part of my beard shadow. Next was a smoothing foundation which gave my skin a nice feminine glow all over my face. She then applied a special cover and foundation for under my eyes.

As Emma blended the foundation "This product is actually one of my favorites Jessica. You can actually remove your blush, eye makeup, and stuff and not affect anything else. With a little mascara and lip gloss it's nice at daytime all by itself."

Emma then worked on my eyes. She applied a medium brown eyeshadow on my upper eyelids and a shimmery tan champagne color on my lower lids.

Emma said "Brown, taupe, tan, light pink, peach, purple. orange. and turquoise colored eye shadows will help your blues eye pop out."

Emma smoothed and shaped my eyebrows with a brown eyebrow filler. Emma applied a dark brown eyeliner and added the "cat eye" effect to my outer eyelids. Before applying jet black mascara, Emma used an eyelash curler on my eyelashes and shaped them into a more feminine, flirty form.

"For a guy you have pretty thick lashes Jess. You won't need false lashes unless you really want to make a statement." Emma giggled. She added "Wow! Sexy, smoky eyes, look."

I glanced at my half boyish face. I almost looked like a drag queen. I concentrated on examining my eyes and Emma was right. They were pretty stunning.

Emma next applied a peachy colored blush to my cheeks and a lighter hue to blend in my nose and forehead. After a light layer of blending powder to my cheeks, chin, and neck, Emma prepared my lips for the final touch to my face.

Emma coated my lips with a balm which also acted as plumper. "This may feel a little strange, but this is a lip plumper. Let in set in for 5 minutes. It will give you fuller lips."

As the lip plumper dried, Emma looked over and touched up nails. She also laid out my outfit and lingerie on the bed. A black garter belt, matching boy shorts, and a pair of tan stockings especially caught my eye. Emma hung a beautiful red and black dress on the armoire as well.

After the lip balm and plumper did it's work, Emma lined my lips with a dark red lip liner and finished with a deep red lipstick. Emma demonstrated how to finish my lips by smacking them together and blotting them on a tissue.

Emma explained "After your first coat of lipstick is dry, apply another. This will keep your lips looking pretty after sipping a drink or kissing."

"Ok, let's get your hair done. I want to go out tonight." Emma said enthusiastically.

"Wait. What?" I blurted out.

"Oh I'm just living the moment Jessica." Emma added "Just pretending we're getting ready for a girl's night out." .

"Yeah, I like that idea Em. Just I wish I was passable." I replied.

Emma went to work on my hair using a curling iron and some hair products. I had shaggy brown hair which fell just below my ears. Emma began shaping my hair into a wavy updo and attached some extensions to give me a fuller look.

"Wow!" Emma said. "I can't believe how easy your hair was to style. You look like that chick from Thomas Crown Affair: Look in the mirror Jess."

I glanced in the mirror and could not believe who was staring back at me. My hair, makeup, and cleavage made me look like a brunette Rene Russo.

"You should think about coloring your hair. I thinking auburn. And after you grow it out, with those stunning blue eye; all I can say is step aside Emma Stone." Emma giggled.

"Umm. I think you're right Em. I love that color. It's so sexy." I replied with a big smile.

WIth my makeup, hair, and lady parts all set Emma then placed a red chunky bracelet over one of wrists and a pair of pearl clip on earrings and matching necklace.

"There you go Jess. Chunky jewelry makes your hands and arms look smaller" Emma explained. "Now let's finish you off with some perfume."

Emma had me stand up and showed me how to spray on perfume.

"Jessica, just spray a little on your tummy, a little on your the back of your legs, rub some into your wrists and on your neck, and then spray some in the air and walk into the perfume mist".

I took the bottle of Very Sexy perfume and did as exactly as she instructed. I was in heaven. I looked and smelled so sexy I could barely contain my smile.

My transformation was almost complete. All I needed was my dress and heels. But first Emma handed me a high waist black garter belt and matching stretch lace boy shorts. Emma wrapped the garter belt around my waist and cinched the hooks in the back.

"See Jess, this waspie garter belt pulls your waist in a bit and accentuates your hips. Sexy! Oh, and remember what the Elle article said about wearing your panties over your garter belt." Emma explained.

The Elle article recommended in order to go pee in the bathroom and be more accessible in intimate times with your man, make sure your garter straps are under your panties.

I slid the straps under my thong as Emma handed me a new package of Wolford stockings.

"Another bargain I found at TJ Maxx". Emma cheerfully said.

I quickly opened the package and unfolded the nylons.The 10 denier "Affair" stockings were "Caramel" in color and matched my skin perfectly. They were so lovely to touch. I took great care to make sure the toe seam was even and not snag the stockings on my freshly manicured nails as I slid them up my feminine legs. It was an electric feeling to say the least, They felt so silky and smooth and gave my legs a slight shimmer. After I attached the lace tops to my garter belt Emma showed me how to adjust them for comfort and proper fit.

"It helps to have your front straps shorter and slightly on the inside of your thigh and the rear straps a little longer and down the side of your leg" Emma explained.

" Ok. But what's the big deal?" I replied.

"Really Jessica? It's so your garter straps don't show through your skirts and dresses silly. The front straps will be hidden on the inside of your thigh and the outside straps will run along the outside."

I was still having trouble getting them perfect so Emma went to her lingerie drawer and pulled out a red garter garter belt and a pair of ultra sheer black stockings. Emma Took off her yoga pants and thong and put on the garter belt high over her hips. She then carefully slid on the stockings and demonstrated the correct way to place and adjust the straps as she attached them to her stockings. Emma put on a matching thong and on a tight black skirt and pointy black pumps.

Emma said "See way I positioned the straps. You can't see them though my skirt."

Emma strutted up and down the hallway and she was right, there was no hint of her straps showing.

Emma also explained how to properly walk in heels. "It's heel to toe. Watch me do it slowly. Once you get the hang of it you can speed up."

Emma paced up and down the hallway with ease showing me how to swing my hips like girl. She then sat down at her vanity and crossed her legs to further demonstrate how her stocking tops don't show even with her skirt riding up a bit.

Following her lead I properly placed and adjusting my garter belt and straps. She was right my stockings were securely held higher up on my thigh. They felt so comfortable and could see me being able to wear short skirts and dresses. Lastly I put on the matching boy shorts which smoothed my girly region out even more. I was almost complete and felt so damn sexy.

"Now your dress Jessica." Emma said as she took it off it's hanger and handed it to me.

The Ann Taylor black and red patterned wrap dress was beautiful and exactly what I would have bought for Em. I placed my arms into the stretchy fabric which felt wonderful and seemed to hug my arms and shoulders perfectly. Emma showed me how to do up the wrap and tie and adjust the neckline to accommodate my breasts and show off my cleavage.

I felt so sexy in the dress which came to just adjust above my knees and definitely showed my off my toned legs, girly athletic curves, and shapely ass.

After the final adjustments Emma said "That dress was made for you. Wow look at those curves!"

I was so happy when I looked down and saw a pair of black pumps. They hand a roundish toe and a 3 inch heel.

"We will start you off with 3 inch heels. I'm sure you need help walking in heels. Eventually we will get you some sexy 4 and 5 inch "fuck me" pumps."

I giggled at the thought of wearing "fuck me" pumps.

As I slid my stockinged covered feet into the pumps an overpowering rush came over me as I looked into the full length mirror. I yelled in my feminine Jessica voice "Yes! I love it. I love everything about my look, about being a girl. Thank you so much Emma."

I then began to strut down the hallway trying to emulate Emma's movements.

"Not bad, but we need to work on your movements. Watch me." Emma said.

Emma showed me it just not walking in heels and swaying my hips. I needed to improve my posture, pull back my shoulders, push out my chest, and move my arms and hands more like a lady.

"Girls rotate their wrists outward when we walk. We also walk and move with authority. We don't putz around. Watch me again" Emma explained.

As I practiced my girly movements more Emma put on a red blouse and tucked it into her black skirt. Emma told me to grab one of her purses so I could practice the proper way to carry one while I walked.

I went to her closet and from the top shelf I selected a black and gray patterned Burberry purse.

"NIce choice Jess, it matches your outfit" Emma added.

I hooked my purse over my right arm and checked myself out again in front of the mirror. I felt complete. I was in heaven. It felt so natural, and so right.

Emma then showed me how to carry a purse and other girl moves when walking or sitting. Emma had me continue to strut up and down the hallway, practice sitting, crossing my legs, getting comfortable going through my purse, and had me apply another player of lipstick. Emma also helped with my voice and showed me a quick video on Youtube on how to talk and say things in a feminine manner.

Emma shocked me when she said "Come on girl let's go out for a drink or two!"

I assumed she was kidding but after she put on her leather jacket I knew she was serious.

"But, umm, I don't think I'm ready to go out like this. I'm not passable yet." I replied. "Plus I don't have a jacket or coat."

It was late September and it was getting cooler at nighttime.

Emma assured me I could pass as long as I kept up with my movements and avoided any old Derek habits.

"Just keep your voice soft and low and let me do most of the talking. Come on Jess. It will be fun. We can go to the piano bar inside the Marriott. It will be darker and a little noisy inside. Perfect for Jessica's debut! Oh and grab my stretchy black overcoat. It should fit you well enough". Emma cheered.

I returned to her closet and began searching for the overcoat. As I went around her racks of clothing, shelves of heels, boots, and purses. I had another girly rush come over. One of envy. I wanted a Jessica closet too.

I located Emma's overcoat and took it off the hangar. It was a Calvin Klein size 6, but it was stretchy enough to fit over my arms and shoulders. I tied the waist and looked in the mirror again. Emma joined alongside me. We looked like a couple of coworkers who just got out of work and were going to happy hour. I felt more comfortable.

Emma said "Let's go girl, I'll drive."

Before we headed downstairs Emma placed a bunch of girly items in my purse. Makeup, lipstick, mascara, perfume, extra pair of stockings, and a few other things.

I threw my cell phone in my purse as well.

Emma then said "Oh and here's a pink case for your phone. Get rid of that camo cover silly."

As we headed downstairs Emma gave me another tip on how to walk up and down stairs in heels.

"It's a reverse. Toes down first when going up or down stairs." Emma explained.

After a few steps I got the hang of it and successfully traversed down to our living room hardwood floors. As we marched toward to garage I was mesmerized by sounds of our heels clicking on the floor. I also caught a quick glimpse of myself in the reflection of a window. My movements were feminine, I smelled wonderful and felt so sexy. The feeling of my lingerie, the pulling of my garter belt on my stockings, staring down on cleavage, and having my girly parts tucked away was magical. For the first time I felt like the woman I've always wanted to be.

Emma and I excitedly hopped into her Range Rover parked in the garage..

After I settled into the passenger seat I smoothed my clothes, crossed my legs, and buckled up.

Before backing out Emma said "Always double check your purse before leaving Jess."

As I went through my purse I quietly checked everything down. "Lipstick, check. Mascara, check. Cell phone, check. Perfume, check. Foundation, check. Powder, check. Debit card, check. ID, check. Condoms, umm, wait what?"

"A girl has to be prepared for anything when she goes out" Emma said with a wink.

to be continued ...

12