Becoming ME Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Touch his cock Louise," I said, "Jerk him off." She glanced up at me before tentatively reaching out for Bob and as she did so I extricated myself from my seat, stood up, took a step backward to enjoy the show.

It was an incredibly erotic sight watching these men fondling Louise. The twins each squeezed, pulled and tweeked her breasts keeping her nipples delightfully aroused and erect as she began to slowly masturbate an incredulous Bob. Totally engrossed by what she was doing she probably never noticed that I had decided to record her depravity for posterity, albeit in a very poor light on a barely adequate phone camera. I didn't care because I knew the detail would be sufficient for my purposes and provide ample detail when reviewing the footage in the privacy of my own home for many nights to come.

Seeing my now vacant seat, Dick scurried around, cock in hand, to kneel beside Louise. He deftly raised her shapely right leg up over his head before positioning himself, in a rather cramped fashion, between her legs. Incredibly, he dove, mouth first, into Louise's gaping wet cunt that had so recently been filled with my cum, and began eating her out. Louise howled her absolute pleasure at this development with a guttural "OOO-OOOH, YE-ESSSSSS!" and grabbed Dick by the back of his head with her free hand before humping her hips up off her seat.

One of the twins was now leaning completely over Louise trying to get his mouth over her right nipple, the other twin was ravaging her neck and ear with his mouth. Louise now had her head thrown back, humping Dick's face as she pulled up and down on Bob's cock. Bob for his part had reached the limit of his endurance despite some obvious efforts to prolong his pleasure. His head was lolling about, eyes rolled back and delirious moans of pleasure pouring from his open mouth as his own pelvis thrust desperately up from his seat to meet Louise's ministrations.

Louise must have sensed or felt that Bob was close because she lifted her head to stare down at Bob's cock just moments before he came, grunting and thrusting his member in her clenched hand and spewing copious amounts of thick, creamy cum four or five inches up into the air. The globs of cum splattered around the immediate area falling down onto Bob's lap, the arm rest and in steamy, hot runny streaks down Louise's hand. It was just the trigger to send Louise over the edge as she could no longer contain all of the incredibly intense sensations caused by her molestation by those men. She bucked and squealed her obvious passion to the delight of her newest admirers and she squashed and rubbed her clit hard on Dick's face gushing her cum juices all over his welcoming face.

The twins were not far behind as they witnessed this unexpected treat of such a gorgeous wanton slut in their midst as they each stood up behind her, releasing her abused breast, and furiously pulled on their respective cocks crying an indecipherable "Gaa-aaaahh!" as they each unloaded their wads of cum from behind with streams of their hot sticky mess shooting above her, over her shoulders, in her hair, with some landing on her exposed chest and even some in the hair of the hapless Dick.

As if this moment could not get any better I was caught unawares when Dick stood up from his knelt position and, with his cock as hard as when I first saw it, lean forward to deftly slip his hard-on into the slick gaping hole that was Loiuse's cunt. It happened too fast for me to react and by the time I realized what had happened I resolved to let things play their course.

Louise had just peaked from what had been an intense orgasm and had not been expecting Dick to fuck her in the theatre. At first alarmed, she had placed her hands up against Dick's chest in a vain attempt to prevent what had already happened. Being eaten out in public in a cinema had been amazing, but it was not as fulfilling as the feel of a hard cock inside her which is why she was almost powerless to prevent Dick from his rapid fucking of her pussy. Her restraining hands quickly moved her hands from his chest and wrapped them around his neck as she tried to increase the penetration of this strange cock by lifting herself up into his groin. She pulled up with her arms and lifted her hips up by pressing against the seat in front of her with her feet to get the deepest penetration she could, enjoying the feeling of this rampant, anonymous fuck. She goaded Dick on, begging him to fuck her harder, begging him to fill her pussy up with his cum.

She was completely depraved and absolutely wonderful. It made the scenes playing out on-screen seem pathetic by comparison.

Dick was oblivious to his surroundings as he plowed into Louise, desperate to empty his balls into this stunning woman and, as he drank in the full scene of this cum coated woman's heaving chest, with the feel of her stocking clad legs wrapped around him, he let go with the full force of a man who had not been laid in weeks. Thrust after deep, powerful thrust he buried his cock and copious seed deep within the womb of this anonymous slut. His thrusts became less intense as the energy sapped from his body and he found himself unable to support a woman who was pleading for him not to stop. His legs gave way as he collapsed forward onto a still massively aroused Louise who was still pushing up from her seat trying to coax more from his rapidly deflating cock. Dick was spent, incredibly satiated and was only now beginning to realize what he had done.

One after the other Louise's admirers pulled themselves together before looking around panic-stricken, each afraid of the possible consequences of what each had done. First Bob, then the Twins and finally Dick all stuffed their cocks away and literally fled the cinema without even inquiring as to the identity of the still heaving, cum soaked woman they had just used. A passing glance in my direction was all the acknowledgement I got as they departed, never to be seen again.

Louise looked up at me, he face now tortured with angst. She looked around, peering into the dark and seeing the shadows of the more discrete patrons before sitting upright and, plaintively crying, "What have you done to me? Why?" Sobbing she buried her face in her hands.

I stepped toward my distraught co-worker still buzzing from what had happened and incredibly turned on. My cock tented in my pants and ached to be free to fuck this woman, however, I was in control enough not to risk fucking that pussy just yet. I looked down at her for a few seconds without any feelings of remorse or pity, just a growing need to be satiated.

"Louise." Upon hearing me speak, and still sobbing, she slowly looked up from her hands. "Louise, I have merely helped you be the slut you have always wanted to be, so stop acting like some innocent victim and stop whining. You've made my cock extremely hard but there's no way I'm putting it in that dirty cunt of yours, so get sucking." I unzipped my pants and she slowly, tentatively, reached for my cock.

"Suck it now."

Louise's still luscious lips parted and she began licking my throbbing knob before engulfing me with her mouth. She certainly could suck cock and, to her credit, she did a fine job of taking as much of me down her throat as she massaged my balls. It felt wonderful, but it was not what I wanted. I wanted to fuck her..... hard. I wanted to feel her pussy clamping on my shaft as I buried it deep into her womb. I wanted more than the pleasurable sensation of her sucking on my cock, I wanted to use her.

Incredibly, I found myself checking my watch before scanning the rest of the theatre. I needed to be out off her soon, but also desperately needed a release. I grabbed her by her hair, feel the damp, sticky globs of what I knew to be cum on my fingers, and pulled up off my cock. I spun her round and bent her over her seat and lined my cock up with her twitching sphincter.

"P...p...please, Mr Y..year...w..wwoood. N...n...not here." She knew what was coming but, despite her feeble protests made no attempt to stop me.

With the faintest of lubrication provided by her own saliva still drying on my cock, I took a firm grip of her slender waist and rammed my cock past that tight anal muscle and deep into her arse. It was crude, insensitive and absolutely fantastic. She whined but did not scream as I effectively dry fucked her arse. The friction added to my enjoyment as her tight dry hole pulled the skin on my cock all the way back on every stroke giving me just what I was looking for..... an express train to my own orgasm. Taking and using her this way, after all she had been through, merely added to the thrill of the evening. Through the mists of my own enjoyment I began to hear Louise's moans and realized that, despite everything, she was getting off. I turned my attention back to her.

"Oh, you bastard, I can't believe what you're doing to me. Oh...ye...essss, you bastard." She was lost in her own world, frantically rubbing her clit with her right hand as she maintained her balance with a firm grip on the back of the seat as I plowed into her arse. This was perfect and was just that little bit extra I needed to cum.

"Oh, you fucking slut, Louise," I said as I raced for my peak, pounding her arse, thighs slapping again firm buttocks. "You're mine now you slut, aren't you?"

"Oh yes, Mr. Yearwood, YES! Fuck my dirty arse. Fuck it, please." And as I felt my cock release and pour its seed deep into her arse I felt Louise orgasm. Felt her buck beneath my thrusts and the rapid contractions of the muscles around her arse milked me dry. I felt the tension drain from my body as the pace of my thrusts slowed and, ever so briefly, I became aware of my surroundings and a burning need to get out of that cinema.

Satiated, I unceremoniously withdrew from Louise, wiping my cock on the inside of her crumpled skirt, and quickly put myself together. Louise had raised her legs up onto her seat and remained slumped, in a kneeling position over the back of the seat. She looked a wreck, even in the poor light of the cinema. I gingerly grabbed the hem of her skirt and pulled it down so as to cover her exposed arse and then gave her a gentle slap on her right buttock before telling her to get up and follow me to the car.

Once in the car I drove her home and deposited her bedraggled form on her doorstep. I was in no mood nor condition to face her husband and simply told her not to be late for work the next day. She managed to grunt her acquiescence before staggering through her door.

I went to sleep that night a happy contented man. All nagging doubts had vanished with the realization that I now owned Louise and that, no matter how things played out from this point, she would do ANYTHING that I needed or asked of her. I wondered, how many more like Louise are there at the bank?

12