All Comments on 'Becoming Melissa's Cuckold Pt. 03'

by GreyMatterH

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
KidG1000KidG1000over 7 years ago
so hot

loving the story, so hot and humiliating when grey got caught sniffing panties by victoria!

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzacheover 7 years ago
OMG

that is so sad, that some blokes lost out the the genetics lotto, me include, l'm hoping that l'm a little more above average, lol, now if there ever comes a time, when one of the ladies ever threaten's Grey with telling all of their friends, he can threaten them back too, not that l would recommend to do for real though, but if someone tries, just threaten to commit suicide, then tell them, that it will done very messily and the note, that gets left behind, will name the person or persons responsible for the actions taken, but don't ever take the easy way out, it won't solve the problem, just make more misery for those left behind, then just leave never to be heard from or seen ever again, to live an even better life, than the one left behind. An excellent story, looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Love how the story is progressing and can't wait to hear about Diana. Please don't let Grey have a mercy fuck that would be very disappointing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disappointed

I was hoping Grey would get trapped Melissa's closet and be forced to watch Victoria sexed by another guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue!

This is a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Grey's Small dick humiliation

I am a decent looking guy and am muscular with a small cock. I'm about 4-5" erect and two inches limp. I completely understand how he feels and my underwear selection has become more bikini/thong than boxers. I too love the humiliation aspect of having a small cock. I have learned to make up for my shortcoming by being good at eating pussy and ass!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Logical

I'm married and my wife has confirmed I'm definitely on the smaller side. I love being exposed to larger men in routine venues, as in the locker room. I just can't get over it, seeing some guy that is two or even three times my size. My wife teases me, but not much. She does tell me to jack off once in awhile, saying I'm too small to bother with. Every once in awhile before she goes out with her girlfriends, she may leave me a love note, on top of a hanky, telling me to have fun! I just love to be told to jack off by her because of my size. I can't wait fort next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please continue series

I hope that you'll continue this great series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Part 4?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous