Becoming Mother Nature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt 2 more tendrils connect themselves to each side of my neck feeling them snake through and along the skin of my face and even many small tendrils slipping through to connect to the opening of my throat and suddenly I felt so many dribbles of nectar collecting in my mouth and along my throat but it wasn't as thick as the nectar used in the rest of my body it was wet and runny, but its taste was amazingly sweet it reminded me of honey tea.

Another vine came up and in between the valley of my breasts and I watched it was carefully pierced that skin and I felt the small tendrils snaking through to my heart pumping the white substance as others suctioned out my blood.

I felt so at peace then finally I felt a sharp twinge of pain in my abdomen but was quickly fixed with warmth.

Vines caressed my bare legs as they slowly opened them with care, I felt the seed shift then suddenly grow out some, I then felt a protrusion as rough painless vines snaked out from my cervix and protrude out stretching my pussy out to home the thick vine, as I came out I saw it wasn't a vine but a root.

The root snaked down the table and dug into the ground, then a few more came out thought he first shrunk to fit to fill, I was feeling so much pleasure, then I felt the root connect with something underground, once those connections were made the seed began to gently pull itself out of my womb careful to not damage its mother.

I felt it slowly open my cervix and I gave a few pushes to help it along and after a little while it came out in a plop of nectar and I saw it dig itself into the dirt then disappear.

I let out a sigh of relief but hen heard more movement as another root came down and I saw it was dripping water, it snaked up my tunnel and began to fill up my womb with water as small gentle tendrils went to work lightly scrubbing my womb walls and removing the nectar.

Once my insides were clean the vine pulled out and my pussy gushed with honey water, it coated the dirt where the seed planted itself and I was only given a moments rest as my body shifted back into it smaller non-pregnant form.

Then I saw a new blue large like coming down I saw it jump up onto the table and gave loud honk as it drove its penis up into my vagina, and the bird began gentle caresses of thrusting, after what felt like a good while I was about to explode from the strong force but before I could the blue bird stopped and erupted filling my womb up with hot sticky cum.

My stomach began to protrude until the bird was empty, it pulled out as I was pregnant once again, then hobbled off.

I was shaking with exhaustion until the suctioning flowers doubled their efforts, I arched my back as my eyes bulged and sweet pleasure racked my body, I screamed in loud release as I experienced my first orgasm but one so strong that it gave me my position as Mother Nature, the orgasm closing up my cervix keeping every bit of the cum within my body

Once I came down I fell asleep enjoying the sweet bliss while asleep I saw everything, the cars, the people, the animals, I saw everything that was going on even the poachers killing animals or the industrialists destroying trees, but with my power as Mother Nature I used poison and traps to teach them all a lesson about hurting nature.

While in my astral state I decided to try something crazy and carefully connected my vines to power lines where I used my otaku computer skills to gain internet access, so now I was able to view and see and know everything and otaku could dream about and help those who need it.

A sharp pain awoke me from my slumber as I viewed my belly 3 weeks had passed since I became mother nature so my belly was showing small bunches of lumps.

The vine opened my legs once again as small blue eggs fell gently from my pussy, the flowers giving great suction to please me as I laid a hundred eggs, and I knew what they were they were the eggs of the endangered Dodo bird, and as mother nature it is my job to re populate any and all endangered species.

I was given a moments rest as I heard footsteps and a white Siberian tiger came in, it to jumped up and found its way home it roared in pleasure at my tightness, and I groaned in sweet pleasure, the tiger did strong thrusts making me bounce with intensity, I was near orgasm when the tiger erupted, filling me full and making me pregnant again, the flowers were quick this time to double their efforts just as the tiger released his knot, I had another orgasm just as the knot past through my cervix but it was still stuck in his penis so he was stuck but he was careful in trying to pull himself out and not long he was released from my tight pussy and his knot settled within.

I fell asleep in bliss again watching over and helping nature to grow more and more.

4 weeks passed and I was ready to give birth again, my belly was huge and movement was powerful, I gave birth to 15 Siberian tiger cubs that day and just like before I was only given a moments rest when an American Bald eagle flew in.

I relaxed and enjoyed my fate as mother nature constantly giving new life to the world, that is until Father time came to visit.

12