All Comments on 'Becoming My Neighbor's GF Ch. 01'

by BaileyJensen

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
JayGardnerJayGardneralmost 8 years ago
A Good Read

More please. This story needs to be completed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more please

One of my favorite stories on this whole site. Can't wait for the rest.

Candis_HartCandis_Hartalmost 8 years ago
Thank you for this story

It's a delight to encounter a story with characters who react to gender non-conformity in a mature and positive manner. I really look forward to finding out more about your characters, and how their relationship develops.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Observation

Sounds like a new TV Western called CUM-Smoke!!! Hahahahahaha!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very revealing

Going out dressed up is a major step. Not only passing but being considered cute is a great confidence builder. May help others move forward.

CherieMCherieMalmost 8 years ago
Gorgeous

Lovely story. Well addressed. Believable and exciting :-)

BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 8 years ago
wonderful story

I loved, well done, more please.. I would have tucked and gone full girl for him.. ohhh that juicy 8 inch cock.. yes it would be wonderful to have such accepting and loving parents..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please continue

I identify with the narrator and I really want to see what happens next please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Stories Are Hard to Find

I actually want this to happen to me. There was a great balance of story and sex, well done. And I like that he didn't tuck. Most stories have the crossdresser tucking, but not all of us want to do that. Girls with something extra are the hottest! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Really love this story, amazing twist on the whole crossdresser thing. Really hope you will return with another part. Would like to see how it develops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't Wait For More

I hope you continue this story soon, I really got into their relationship and I wanna see them go further.

lingerie65lingerie65about 6 years ago
Becoming a young lady for my sexy neighbor

I found it so sexy & heart warming in the way the man's interest fell upon the young crossdresser, by way of the kind & encouraging compliments directed towards the blossoming young lady to be.

lingerie65lingerie65about 6 years ago
Moving into my neighbors arms

I truly enjoyed the story photo this young man start little by little transforming into a young lady what made it so moving was that the neighbor saw the beginning of the transformation and encouraged her by giving positive compliments on what she wore, taking it a step further with an invitation for a dip in the pool on a hot summer day. And if that wasn't enough he got caught masturbating to her vision in front of him. Though insulted she even joined and I masturbated in front of him and they were both extremely turned on by the mutual Acts of lust performed in front of each other and agreeing to see each other again which were there turned me on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
New Sissy

Iam now owned by my next door neighbor.As he caught me fully made up and dressed.Now he uses me for any and all kinds of sex he wants.Many a night i find my self bound head to toe in his bed with his cock deep in my ass and then my mouth were he fills me with his cum.After tying me he will fuck me and go off to work.Once home i am forced to suck his cock and swallow his cum.He now has let his best friend who is big and black use me for sex.They in joy a three way on me.His black is big and can fit it all in my mouth.When he fucks me the cum fills my ass down on my cock and balls to my leggs .He has staying power as he can and does shoot more then one load of cum in and down my throat.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story I wish I could find someone

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous