Becoming My Neighbor's GF Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-yeah..." I looked around uneasily. "Where are my clothes?"

"Right here."

I found them on the table, quickly slipping on the top and shorts. He took a seat at the table and smiled at the mess before him.

"I'm... I'm sorry about the-"

He waved me off. "I think it's safe to say I don't mind. I'll clean it up. You want to go home?"

"Yeah... probably best."

He nodded, followed by his signature smile. "No worries. I'm sorry I creeped on you. You in that suit is just the most beautiful sight I've ever seen. Promise I won't do that again."

"Oh... yeah, no it's fine." I was blushing SO hard. I had already forgiven him, especially considering the following events. But the compliment shot me over the moon. "I'll... see you tomorrow."

"Ah, you're coming back? Great." He escorted me to the door. "We can have a more casual swim next time, minus me being weird. Bring the suit. Please."

"Heh... definitely."

I skipped my way back home and bit my lip, soaking it all in. Was this happening? I had never done ANYTHING with a guy before, but this was clearly a sign that I was destined for some boy-on-boy action. He was a model of perfection in manliness, and I couldn't let this opportunity slip away.

I was going to become my neighbor's girlfriend.

12