Becoming My Stepmother's Slave Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled out two small metal bells with what looked like large paper clips attached to them, they were gold and about an inch in size, but they looked solid.

"These are special clips for your nipples, you'll wear them when you do your chores, they'll let me hear you all over the house, but really it's just so I know your nipples are hard, let's try them on shall we."

I walked closer as her hands groped my breast, she played with them, rubbing my now hard nipples between her fingers, pinching them, I hated it, just knowing it was her doing this to me but, I was glad I had the chastity belt on now so she couldn't see the wetness dripping from my pussy. I still found her disgusting but it was like I had no control, the sensation just felt good.

That is until she grabbed both my nipples lifting my breast as high as she could by just my nipples, the weight of my breast alone make my nipples stretch more than I thought possible, then she just let go, they slapped my body, and I shut my eyes tight and clenched uncontrollably at the pain that went through me.

This was followed by a sharp pain to my nipples that made me jump, it was the bells. Tightly grasping each nipple, I felt their weight pulling on my breasts, I didn't realize they would be that heavy.

"Good, that's all for now my little lezzie slave, time for me to get out these clothes and start enjoying my new pet, don't you think? By the way you will refer to me as mistress for now, is that clear?" she asked.

"Yes mistress," I responded, hating every second of it.

"Now follow me" she said, as she walked over and lay down on the leather lazy boy sofa in the living room.

I followed as instructed trying my best to stop my breast from jiggling as the bells clipped to my nipples rang with every step I made.

She smiled, "You better get used to the sound of those,"

"Take off my shoes pet, I just have to warn you, my feet are really smelly. I joined the gym to get rid of the extra weight I put on and got an amazing personal instructor, she really worked me out today, then I had all those errands to run, and I just didn't get time to shower. Oh I didn't wear any socks or deodorant by the way, oops," She said laughing out loud.

"Yes mistress," I said as I slowly pulled off both of her shoes, immediately the smell hit me, like a punch to my face I was thrown back, they smelled awful. The funk that came from her feet was worse than they ever smelt before. Her feet gave off a heat making the air around them almost hot.

"Hmmm, yes that feels so much better, they felt so stuffy in those hot shoes. Well pet I want you to take a really good whiff of them, really appreciate how hard I worked today, I want to feel the tip of your nose touching them when your sniffing, now let me hear those sniffs.'' She said.

I knew I had to do it but inside I was cringing but I tried my best to hide my disgust. Without saying a word, I put my nose against her feet, they were still warm, and moist, my nose felt like it was sticking to her toes. The smell up close and personal was bad but just knowing I was willingly pressing my nose against her sticky, sweaty, stinky feet made me feel sick. I took deep breaths, in and out making sure she heard me, just praying each sniff would be the last, till she finally commanded me to stop.

"Now kiss them, some nice big wet ones too and don't stop until I tell you," she said with authority.

Things were just getting worse, and worse. I followed her instructions to a T, trying not to think about what I was doing, trying to close my eyes and pretend I wasn't making out with my bitch of a stepmother's dirty feet, pretending I wasn't tasting her sour toe jam in my mouth but I couldn't fool myself.

"Ok that's enough my slut," she said as she began undressing, till she was completely nude, "now I'm far too tired to take a shower and I can tell how much you were enjoying the taste of my feet, so how about you stick that lezzie tongue of yours as far out as you can, and put it to good use, you can start with these, then work your way to my breasts," she said gesturing at her sweaty pits.

Her body tasted salty and bitter, but from the time her clothes were off all I could smell was her sex, a musky scent, mixed with her sweat and her arousal. She made me question if I really was a lesbian because this really wasn't turning me on at all. In fact, I felt the complete opposite. But she was enjoying every second of it. from the time my tongue dragged against her nipples she was in ecstasy. Her nippers were like gumdrops and her breast were so perky, even as she lay down they still seemed more perky than mine. I actually did find them pretty sexy but I couldn't get over what I was doing, licking up her muck and sweat from all over her body.

"I'm too horny right now, it's time you ate your first pussy," she said, as she grabbed my head, "stick your tongue out," she commanded.

I stuck my tongue out making me look like a dog begging for a treat. She then shoved my head up and down her slit, making all her juices build on my tongue, the taste awful, and I hated it. Soon she instructed me on how to flick my tongue against her clit.

All the while she pinched her nipples and moaned as loud as she could, till her entire body buckled and contracted almost quivering. I was much happier licking her clit since it didn't have to taste her juices as much and I guess I did a pretty good job because it didn't take long at all before she was screaming from euphoria. Now finally this night could be over I thought.

"That was amazing, you really are a natural born pussy licker, now we're almost done." She said.

I couldn't help but turn red in the face at what she said, but what did she mean by "almost" done.

"You just have one more part of me to clean, can you guess which part that is," she asked.

She couldn't be serious, no way she meant what I thought she meant.

"Well, make a guess!" she insisted, while scooting to the end of the sofa and pulling her knees up at the sides of her chest, exposing her asshole and pussy to me.

I felt like the words couldn't come out of my mouth, "Y...y..you...your... ass mistress," I hesitantly answered.

"Well I was going to say my thighs but since you offered to clean my ass, I won't refuse," she giggled and said, grabbing my head and shoving my nose against her moist asshole.

"Sniff it you little bitch, I want to hear you, and moan while you do it. Do you know no one has ever been so up-close and personal with my ass. Surprising right? I guess you will be my first as well. Too bad it isn't going to be much fun for you, my ass stinks, lucky for you I wiped really good for once or else it would have been much, much worse. I'm sure you're dying to rub that tiny clitty of yours, maybe if your good this first month you'll be able to, but for now let me hear those sniffs."

I breathed deeply as she instructed, in and out, as loud as I could, throwing in tiny moans in between just as she asked. He scent was earthy, and musky, it was more pungent than I imagines and much worse than any of her other smells, if this is how she smelled when she wiped well, I would hate to see the alternative. It wasn't long before she started shifting her body a little, it was finally over I thought. When all of a sudden I heard, "pfffffttttt...pfft," come from her asshole, and I felt warm air hit my face, followed by the smell of rotten egg , that cause me to choke, gag, and almost throw up in my mouth.

"oops," she said, laughing hysterically, "I guess my new organic protein shake really isn't agreeing well with my stomach, hahahaha, that smells fucking disgusting,'' she said grabbing my head and shoving my nose deep against her asshole, "I never said stop sniffing, cunt."

Snapping out of it I composed myself as best as I could and started back sniffing, when all I wanted to do was crawl in my bed and hide my face. I never felt so humiliated in my life. The woman that abused me my entire life and took advantage of my family, now has he inhaling her farts, "could I really make it through a summer of this," I thought to myself, before being interrupted.

"Lick my ass, Bridgey, and don't miss a spot, get really deep in there, my ass really needs a throughout cleaning, after not showering all day." She said.

As I tasted her, the instant my tongue touched her crinkly brown hole, a few tears started running down my face, mixing with her earthy bitter flavor. I tried to stay strong and pull it together, I knew I could do it, I could get through this, I thought to myself, as my tongue invade her tight hole, I could literally taste the humiliation. While she rubbed her clit to another mind shattering orgasm. When it was over, all I thought was, now I would always be her pet who licked her filthy body.

I could still taste her in my mouth, I wasn't sure what I tasted anymore, her armpits, her feet, her pussy, her ass, did it really matter, all I knew was it made me want to throw up. But that wasn't enough for her.

As she got up she took her filthy thong she was wearing and wrapped it around my face, with the smelliest part against my nose, she stretched it to the back of my head and safety pinned them in place. They were still moist and their smell was stronger than her pussy itself.

"I want you to get used to that scent my little cunt, I'm going to make sure you never forget it" she said, as she pulled off the nipple clips which hurt like hell.

"Now go straight bed, I'll check in the night to make sure those panties stay on your face till morning, so don't try to cheat. Nighty night my little brown noser," she said as she escorted me to my room and locked the door behind her.

I lay in bed trying not to think about what just happened but every breath I took served as a constant reminder, I tried to breathe through my mouth in the hope I could just forget it but I could almost taste her through the panties. I tried to think about my freedom, it wasn't far from my grasp.

12