Becoming Pam Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the third song began, the men began to chant again. "Thong...Thong...Thong..." I was mesmerized by the chant and by my arousal. I hooked my thumbs into the sides of the thong and pulled it down to my ankles, bending at the waist. The crowd went wild as I stepped out of my panties and threw them beside my skirt. There was a chorus of hoots and cheers as I continued to dance.

As the third song was winding down I heard a familiar voice begin to chant. "Spread...Spread...Spread..." The chant was picked up by the rest of the audience. I glared at Randy who had begun this chant, and saw him mimic tearing up a paper. Once again, I was trapped by circumstance.

The announcer pushed a chair on stage and I quickly sat down. When I spread my legs wide, the crowd cheered. When I also pulled up my knees, they went berserk as my cunt lips opened wide. Yes. Cunt. It had stopped being a pussy or a vagina the instant I had spread my legs. It was now a cunt open and on display for these strangers to see. The song ended and I collected my clothes as I left the stage.

"Don't bother getting dressed again honey." The brunette said as she mounted the stage. "The thong is all you'll want for the finale anyway."

As I bent to pull my panties up my legs, I felt a warm hand caress my buttock. When I looked back the announcer slipped his hand between my cheeks and along my wet crack.

"Nice." He rasped. "I like it when you girls get all worked up on stage. Nothing like the smell of hot cunt."

I pushed his hand away and pulled up my thong. The time on stage had seemed ridiculously short, but standing there almost naked, waiting for the brunette, was the longest three songs of my life.

Then we were back on stage. All four dancing simultaneously stripping bare and wiggling and spreading our asses and cunt lips. In the end, the prize went to the brunette by audience applause. Grateful that the night was over, I had gathered my clothes and started to dress when Randy stumbled over.

"C'mon Pam. Joey invited us to one of the VIP rooms."

"OH NO. I'm not going in there with you guys." I replied.

"Oh good. I can't wait to see that tummy swell and those titties fill with milk. Maybe we'll come back here then and you'll win."

"Damn it. This ends tonight right?" I hissed. "After this we are done. Understand?"

Randy nodded and took my hand leading me back to the private room. There was a beer there for me and Joey said I should take a sip. His eyes never wavered as he once again watched my lips on the glass.

Randy told me to get up and dance for them insisting that the thong be off. Displaying myself to these men in this more intimate setting spiked my arousal, and the room was infused with my womanly scent.

Randy was the first to take our his hard cock. My hormone addled brain was even more mesmerized by the sight of it than I had been last time. I dropped to my knees in front of him and quickly took his dick into my mouth. I was so engrossed with Randy that I didn't hear Joey's zipper come down, but I knew it had when he grabbed my free hand and guided it to his throbbing hard-on.

Randy pulled my head back, looked into my eyes and told me to do Joey. I didn't even think, I just moved my head to Joey's lap and started to suck greedily. I felt the vacancy as Randy moved from beside him, but knew immediately where he went when he pressed his thick cock into my pussy from behind.

As Randy pounded me from behind he drove me onto Joey's cock. The fucking he was giving me caused me to grunt and moan adding to Joey's pleasure. It took only a minute or two for all three of us to explode in orgasm. I swallowed every drop of Joey's seed as he fired it into my mouth while Randy held my hips and shot his load deep into my cunt.

As we were finishing up. There was a knock on the door. It was Joey's partner telling him to vacate the room for a paying customer. As we dressed, and left the room, Joey leaned in and told me I was welcome anytime. He said he always had a spot for a talent like mine. I just smiled and thanked him no.

When Randy dropped me home, I reminded him that we were done. He agreed that I had upheld my end and that I could have the papers. He gave my tits a final squeeze and then got back in his car and drove away. I breathed a huge sigh of relief.

There was no problem when I went to pick up the papers the next day, and I made my appointment at the clinic for two days later. I opened the envelope to make sure everything was in order and got the shock of my life. I had watched Randy sign the papers. Had see the big R of his first name, but what he had signed was Rocky Raccoon, not Randy Rogers. SHIT.

When I called him up he just laughed me off.

"I told you I wanted to see your tummy swell and get a chance to milk those tits. Did you really think I was going to sign those papers? Come on by tonight and we can talk, or something." The innuendo in the "or something" thick in his tone.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, and I certainly felt like a scorned woman. I told him he could "or something" himself for all I cared and slammed the phone down. What was I going to do? How could I get myself out of this mess? I needed Randy to sign those papers and he was holding out on me.

I wracked my brain and slowly a plan started to form. My idea of 'or something' was indeed totally different than Randy's. That bastard was going to pay and pay big time. If I could pull this off, I was through being fucked and being fucked over by him. If this was going to work I would need an accomplice. A special kind of accomplice. I logged onto the Internet to do some searching, found what I needed and made a call to an old acquaintance of Pam's.

About two weeks later, I was standing at Randy's door in a short halter style cocktail dress. His choice. When he opened the door he smiled that smarmy little grin as he looked me up and down, then stood aside to let me in. I made a bee-line for the can. Pregnant women sure have to pee a lot. When I was done in there. I suddenly felt really ill. I threw up, and had to ask Randy for a rain check on our date. He wasn't happy but finally relented.

It was another week before I made my return visit to Randy's place and this time I was wearing the maid's outfit. My choice. When he answered the door I put on my most seductive French accent and asked him if there was anything I could do for him.

"May I make you a drink sir?" I purred. "Something quick so we can get down to the serving. A shooter so as not to waste any time with the preliminaries? I can't wait to start making you feel real good."

I knew he wouldn't resist and put a special wiggle in my ass as he watched me walk to the bar. In less than a minute I was back handing him his drink. When he took it from my hand, I sunk to my knees in front of him and started to undo his pants. He was already hard in anticipation as I reached up and pulled them down around his ankles. His cock was sticking straight out. I looked up into his face as I took him deep in my mouth and watched him pound back his shooter.

The look on his face was priceless as he tasted the drink and realized what I had done.

It took almost another month before the plan reached it's conclusion and Randy was never going to be a problem to me or any other woman again. He did call me up and threaten me, but I reported him to the police as a stalker and when they checked my phone records they agreed. He spent the night in jail and a restraining order did the rest. He's now doing 24 months in an upstate prison for failure to abide by the law. I checked on him and apparently he has a big black bull looking out for him there and he's getting all the sex he can handle.

So I am continuing with my life as Pam and things are going pretty well. I even have a new boyfriend and we have a fairly active sex life ourselves. But wait. I bet you want to know how I pulled this off don't you?

That call I made? Oh that was to set up a visit to Tim, an old friend of Pam's. I recalled Pam telling me that he had been very ill. When Tim opened the door he looked like death warmed over and not very well warmed at that. He said he was glad to see me and invited me in. Reminiscing was dangerous territory for me so I steered the conversation around to recent developments.

It was strange to talk about "Brian's" death, but soon we were discussing Tim's recent sickness. He confided that the testicular cancer had been quite aggressive and cried a bit when he told me he'd had to have them both removed as part of the treatment. The chemo and radiation therapies had really kicked the crap out of him. He said most days it was all he could do, just to walk to the corner store from his apartment. He had lost serious muscle mass, had no sex drive and no energy, but at least the disease was in remission. For now.

As he sat there with a tear running down his cheek, I asked him what he would do to have a fresh start. Would he try a radical therapy? Travel to a foreign country? Just how desperate was he? He grabbed my hands in his and told me that he would do anything except perhaps murder, in order to kick this and start over.

His answer was exactly what I had hoped, and I told him I thought I could help. I told him all about my situation and about what I had planned. At first he thought I was crazy, but after some discussion I was able to convince him that he had nothing to lose and everything to gain if he went along with me. Eventually he agreed.

That first trip to Randy's. The one where I got sick. Yeah. I had to search a bit, but I found the mind swap potion in the back of his medicine chest. A quick check showed me there was sufficient for my purposes. So I hid it in my purse and stuck my finger down my throat to make myself barf. 'Morning sickness' in the evening. I gagged a couple more times and I was out of there.

Yeah. It was the potion that Randy tasted after he shot down his drink. He was furious about being tricked and came after me. I jumped up from in front of him and ran to the bedroom. He stumbled and tripped over his pants as he tried hard to catch me. Luckily the potion worked quickly and by the time he had me cornered in the bedroom he was quite woozy. With his heart racing, it took less than a minute before he was out cold.

As soon as he was out, I swapped bodies with him. I carefully wrapped Pam's, my, sleeping body up in a blanket and carried her out to the rental van for the trip across town. When I got to Tim's place he was waiting for me. I unloaded the borrowed wheelchair from the van and took it up to Tim's apartment.

This was the tricky part. There had not been enough of the potion to try this out first and I wasn't at all certain that the distance from the van to the apartment would be enough to stop any unwanted transference. I worried that if we were all together, Randy might just wake up in Pam's body, or swap back into his own when I tried to swap with Tim.

Crossing my fingers, I gave Tim the rest of the potion and watched as he drifted off. In my collaborator's condition, I knew his body would never have the strength to haul Randy's relatively massive frame around so I sat in the wheelchair, took a big breath and swapped minds with Tim.

OH GOD it felt awful. He really was in bad shape. Weak and dizzy and sore all over. I wouldn't wish that feeling on my worst enemy. Oh. Yeah. I did. It took me a moment to steel myself but knowing time was short, I forced myself to get off the couch and get moving.

I had to work fast. It was all I could do to get Tim's ravaged body to push the wheelchair holding Randy's inert body down to the van. I was barely able to dump him out of the chair and pull Pam's, motionless body still holding Randy's nasty mind into it. Out of the van, back up the elevator and into Tim's apartment. I was exhausted, Tim's ravaged body reaching it's limit. I needed to swap back into Pam to finish this. I closed my eyes and swapped. It didn't work! I willed myself to relax. Took a deep breath and tried again.

That was it. I was back in my female form and Randy was now left in Tim's broken body. I dumped the bastard on the couch and pushed the wheelchair back down to the van, leaving Randy to his new life as Tim. Rather poetic justice isn't it?

Oh no no, we didn't just all revert to our original selves when the potion wore off. I was a bit worried about that too, but I remembered Randy telling me there was a time limit on the swap, and my own experience being stuck in Pam's body told me that it could be permanent if we just weren't together when time ran out.

So, not too long after I drove back to Randy's place, Tim woke up as Randy in Randy's house and Randy woke up as Tim in his grotty little apartment.

The stalker thing? Oh. Tim and I worked that out in advance. After our first meeting he started calling me dozens of times a day, day and night. He even came around to the house and the business to pester me repeatedly. By the time I was ready for my big revenge, my friends and employees were all begging me to call the cops.

Nope. There's no way he can trick us into swapping back. See I used the last of the potion he had in this world. He never had time to learn how to make it himself only how to use it. He told me that once. I was lucky that there were two doses left in the vial when I found it in his house. Two was all I needed and none left for his return.

My new Boyfriend? Well, Tim is feeling very strong in Randy's body and his sex drive has been fully restored. I can personally attest to that fact. As much as I hated what Randy did to me, I did so love his hard body and thick cock, and I love them even more now that they are part of a kind and gentle man who is so very, VERY grateful for being saved.

12