Becoming Pam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I said I needed to talk, he invited me to come right over to his place. When he opened the door he swept me inside. He opened a beer and gave me a glass of wine as we moved through to the den. He asked and I told him about the new house, the fencing company, and Pam's girlfriends. He re-filled my wine glass as we talked about his work and some of our friends. Then I took a deep breath and jumped in.

"You are the only one who knows about what happened that night. You're the only one who I can talk to about this." I started. "I think my brain is changing. I'm fixated on cock. It's all I can think about."

Randy looked back at me with surprise.

"What are you saying man?"

"I'm saying that I'm not a man any more. I'm thinking like a woman. I'm attracted to men. I use a vibrator on myself. A vibrator shaped like a cock. I can't get enough. What am I going to do? Have you got any of that voodoo stuff that can help me?"

As all this tumbled out, Randy's face turned from shock to something else. Something bordering on predatory.

"Sure Pam," he leered, "I got something right here that can help you out. I think it's just a little case of unfinished business."

Before I could react, Randy stood and dropped his pants around his ankles. His cock was already at half-mast and my eyes fixed on it.

"Is this what you want Pam? Did you come back for another taste? Have you been thinking about this cock?"

Randy finished removing his pants and walked over towards me, his dick continuing to harden as he got closer. My eyes never left his cock as he moved in and when he stopped in front of me I involuntarily reached up to touch it.

"That's it Pam. Touch it. Do you want it? What do you want? What did you come here to do Pam?"

Chills were running down my spine. I felt hollow. My pussy was suddenly wet. Very wet. I couldn't breathe, couldn't talk.

"OK then if you don't want to tell me, I'll just go back over and sit down."

As he turned away, I couldn't help looking at this ass. His nice tight ass. As he walked he pulled his shirt over his head and the sight of his broad naked shoulders added to the attraction. When he sat, he spread his knees, giving me a clear view of his stiff cock sticking up and his heavy balls laying below. I couldn't stop staring. He knew he was teasing me. He knew he was exciting me even further. My brain was reeling and my pussy was drooling.

"You know Pam. I've thought a lot about our last time together and I think we should start up where we left off. Stand up Pam"

I didn't even think of disobeying his command. I stood unsteadily. He reached for his remote and turned to a cable music station. One with a slow steady beat.

"Take off your shirt Pam. If you want some of this," he said grabbing his cock, " You gotta be my stripper."

He was calling me Pam and now he wanted me to be his stripper. Refusal was not an option. I started to sway my hips in time to the music and slowly unbutton my blouse. Randy kept his hand on his cock and as the lace of my bra was revealed, he stroked it a couple times. I couldn't take my eyes off it as I danced.

"That's it Pam. Slip it off and spin around a couple times. You know what a stripper is supposed to do. You remember what a guy likes."

I pushed my shoulders back to allow the blouse to drop off my arms which also thrust my tits out for him. I held the blouse in one hand as I spun on the ball of one foot, then threw it onto the chair. I was in another world. I was his stripper. I ran my hands down my body and unhooked my belt, then slowly as my hips swayed to the music I slid the zipper down. I wanted him to be excited. I wanted to expose myself to him. I would do anything to get at this cock. So close and yet out of reach. I spun again, stopping with my back to him. I knew how much he loved Pam's ass and I wanted him to see it revealed slowly as I pulled the waistband over my hips and down. Bending at the waist I pulled my pants all the way down to my ankles.

"Don't ever show up here again with anything other than thong panties, unless it's no panties at all."

And I knew I wouldn't as I stood up and turned to face him pulling my pantie front down to reveal my trimmed bush.

"And that needs shaving every day"

And again I knew that I would shave myself everyday for him. It was only another minute before I was dancing naked before him still completely mesmerized by his cock.

"Let's see," he mused, "where did we leave off? Oh yeah. You were on your knees licking my cock. If you want it so bad, get over here and get it."

I danced over and dropped to my knees between his spread legs. He removed his hand and I quickly wrapped both my little hands around his cock and started slowly stroking up and down. He smiled when I added the little twisting motion.

"That's it Pam. Now get it in your mouth."

This was it. The real thing. Not some cold latex phallus, but a hot, hard cock pulsing with life. I didn't even think, I simply opened my mouth and sucked him in. It was hot steel silk in my mouth. I swirled my tongue under the head and sucked until my cheeks caved in and caressed the sides of his cock. Almost immediately Randy's hand was on the back of my head pushing me further down. I gagged and pushed back.

"That's it baby. Gag on my cock." He growled, and pushed me back down to gag again.

Three times. Four times. Then I started to get used to it. I was able to take him to the back of my tongue without gagging. Randy let go of my head and I worked him deeply into my mouth. I moved my left hand down and gently pulled on his balls, causing him to moan loudly. Suddenly, his muscles stiffened, he arched his back and flooded my mouth with his pungent sperm. The memory of this taste had pushed me over the edge to my first female orgasm, but I had only gotten a taste then. This time I swallowed it down like my favorite shooter. As his second spurt erupted into my mouth, I orgasmed too.

I continued to suck and lick for a minute longer until I was sure I had extracted every drop and Randy's cock had softened.

I sat on my haunches licking the last of his seed from my lips and swallowing it down as he stared at me.

"Pretty good for a first attempt." He sneered "But you're gonna have to get a LOT more practice."

I was hurt. I had stripped for him and blown him. He had cum quickly and his response was "pretty good" The arrogant prick! But I was horny beyond reason and I needed to be fucked, so I swallowed my pride and simply said "Thanks"

"Get up here on the couch, lean back and pull your knees up to your shoulders, I'm gonna get you ready for my cock."

I did as instructed and Randy knelt between my spread legs and attacked me with his mouth. He licked me from bottom to top, pulled on my labia with his lips, flicked my clit with his tongue, then started it all over again. There was a river of juices flowing from my slit. He dipped his middle finger in my cunt and twisted it around until it was coated with my lube, and then he slowly traced a line down to my asshole and pressed. I started to tense up to say no, but then he sucked my clit and started humming loudly. I hardly felt his finger enter me. Very soon I was on the verge of orgasm when he pulled out his finger and stopped.

I couldn't believe it. I was almost there and now nothing? I looked down at him in shock.

"Beg for it." was all he said

I begged for it. I pleaded with him to push his cock into me. I cried for him to fuck me. He slowly lifted his body up between my legs and positioned his hot hard cock at my entrance. He pushed in about an inch and then pulled back out to the entrance. I begged him again, and he slid his cock all the way home. So this was it. I was finally getting fucked. Randy was not as big as the vibrator, but I could still feel every bump and vein as he stroked vigorously in and out. It only took a few strokes until I started to orgasm and as he continued to fuck me, waves of pleasure rolled over my body. I must have orgasmed for 5 minutes straight, and almost passed out from pleasure when I felt the strong jet of cum hit the top of my pussy as Randy finally grunted out his orgasm.

We were both covered in sweat and I was completely satiated when Randy rolled off to my side.

"Well babe." He sneered. "Next time I'm gonna tap that tight little ass for you."

It was then that it hit me. Randy was a total pig. He had always been a total pig and there was absolutely no reason for me ever to contact him again.

"There won't be a next time" I huffed. "Don't expect to ever see me again."

Now it was his turn to beg. Apparently I had not been that mediocre after all. But as I dressed and left I was thinking that I enjoyed the sex, just not the guy.

"I wonder if I can find that cute paramedic. He was so kind to me and I bet he has a nice cock too." OH MY.